Subject: bug#63613: Stack backtrace errors

From: "Antonio T. sagitter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 19:02:15 +0200

Hi all.

Recently, i get stack backtrace errors when try to build Icecat in 
Fedora 38+:

  5:39.40   stack backtrace:
  5:39.40      0:     0x56120f593eca - 
<std::sys_common::backtrace::_print::DisplayBacktrace as 
core::fmt::Display>::fmt::he4a5c814096c8768
  5:39.40      1:     0x56120f5b8a2f - core::fmt::write::h59f74883dc26a67b
  5:39.40      2:     0x56120f5911e5 - 
std::io::Write::write_fmt::h1cf477a9bca4ecd0
  5:39.40      3:     0x56120f593c95 - 
std::sys_common::backtrace::print::h3aa40c22ba019860
  5:39.40      4:     0x56120f59533e - 
std::panicking::default_hook::{{closure}}::haa515066de86b806
  5:39.40      5:     0x56120f5950e5 - 
std::panicking::default_hook::h488ecbd397ec53ed
  5:39.40      6:     0x56120f59589e - 
std::panicking::rust_panic_with_hook::h00f3087924e7e0d7
  5:39.40      7:     0x56120f595799 - 
std::panicking::begin_panic_handler::{{closure}}::h0dad0d6680c0206b
  5:39.40      8:     0x56120f594336 - 
std::sys_common::backtrace::__rust_end_short_backtrace::h3e5edad016030d23
  5:39.40      9:     0x56120f5954f2 - rust_begin_unwind
  5:39.40     10:     0x56120f3cb303 - 
core::panicking::panic_fmt::h1b8511a5ea1462d7
  5:39.40     11:     0x56120f560fa8 - 
proc_macro2::fallback::Ident::_new::h9cc45a6fa7a84427
  5:39.40     12:     0x56120f563c87 - 
proc_macro2::Ident::new::h52399130dc3be5b1
  5:39.40     13:     0x56120f48a104 - 
bindgen::ir::context::BindgenContext::rust_ident_raw::h3044e62ce2c2c907
  5:39.40     14:     0x56120f43acf2 - <bindgen::ir::comp::CompInfo as 
bindgen::codegen::CodeGenerator>::codegen::h09b2c90b97e8b9ed
  5:39.40     15:     0x56120f453581 - <bindgen::ir::item::Item as 
bindgen::codegen::CodeGenerator>::codegen::h793c8718f3ca907f
  5:39.40     16:     0x56120f43d2aa - <bindgen::ir::comp::CompInfo as 
bindgen::codegen::CodeGenerator>::codegen::h09b2c90b97e8b9ed
  5:39.40     17:     0x56120f453581 - <bindgen::ir::item::Item as 
bindgen::codegen::CodeGenerator>::codegen::h793c8718f3ca907f
  5:39.40     18:     0x56120f4045a7 - <bindgen::ir::module::Module as 
bindgen::codegen::CodeGenerator>::codegen::hbba6a60404bf7ba9
  5:39.40     19:     0x56120f453553 - <bindgen::ir::item::Item as 
bindgen::codegen::CodeGenerator>::codegen::h793c8718f3ca907f
  5:39.40     20:     0x56120f48d71b - 
bindgen::ir::context::BindgenContext::gen::hd43e685992f23a06
  5:39.40     21:     0x56120f45b376 - 
bindgen::Builder::generate::hdb4786a49660169c
  5:39.40     22:     0x56120f3d7d87 - 
build_script_build::main::h2cee1ef79804423c
  5:39.40     23:     0x56120f3d87a3 - 
std::sys_common::backtrace::__rust_begin_short_backtrace::hea42ab02753c34dd
  5:39.40     24:     0x56120f3d87b9 - 
std::rt::lang_start::{{closure}}::h1aa76392adb7237e
  5:39.40     25:     0x56120f58d3ee - 
std::rt::lang_start_internal::hce7df6c6fb11538d
  5:39.40     26:     0x56120f3d8795 - main
  5:39.40     27:     0x7f311342808a - __libc_start_call_main
  5:39.40     28:     0x7f311342814b - __libc_start_main@@GLIBC_2.34
  5:39.40     29:     0x56120f3cb8f5 - _start
  5:39.40     30:                0x0 - <unknown>

Have you experienced something like this in other Linux systems lately?
Full logs: https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=100945551

Regards
-- 
---
Antonio Trande
Fedora Project
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Sagitter
mailto: [email-masked]
GPG key: 0x40FDA7B70789A9CD
GPG keys server: https://keys.openpgp.org/