Subject: [bug#63609] [PATCH 0/4] gnu: Add coccinelle.

From: Jean-Pierre De Jesus DIAZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 14:48:38 +0200

Package definition for coccinelle semantic patch tool.

* ocaml-pyml is using a git commit as there's no recent version released yet
that wokrs with Python ^3.10.

* I thought of disabling the ocaml-parmap tests as these take a while
and possibly could take a bit of CPU time on CI, so in reality it's not
that long.  Could send a revised patch to disable it though, however,
feel free to disable the tests if necessary.

Jean-Pierre De Jesus DIAZ (4):
  gnu: Add ocaml-parmap.
  gnu: Add ocaml-stdcompat.
  gnu: Add ocaml-pyml.
  gnu: Add coccinelle.

 gnu/packages/ocaml.scm      | 117 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/patchutils.scm |  56 +++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 173 insertions(+)

base-commit: 5b700945fb0b33eec410de8979cae2fbf0d4f118
-- 
2.34.1