Subject: python-django 4.0.7: Check phase fails

From: Luis Felipe <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 13:47:12 +0000

Hi,

On guix 0aab248, this package fails to build with the following error:

======================================================================
FAIL: test_custom_fields (inspectdb.tests.InspectDBTestCase)
Introspection of columns with a custom field (#21090)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File 
"/tmp/guix-build-python-django-4.0.7.drv-0/Django-4.0.7/tests/inspectdb/tests.py", 
line 398, in test_custom_fields
     self.assertIn("text_field = myfields.TextField()", output)
AssertionError: 'text_field = myfields.TextField()' not found in "# This 
is an auto-generated Django model module.\n# You'll have to do the 
following manually to clean this up:\n#   * Rearrange models' order\n#   
* Make sure each model has one field with primary_key=True\n#   * Make 
sure each ForeignKey and OneToOneField has `on_delete` set to the 
desired behavior\n#   * Remove `managed = False` lines if you wish to 
allow Django to create, modify, and delete the table\n# Feel free to 
rename the models, but don't rename db_table values or field 
names.\nfrom django.db import models\n\n\nclass 
InspectdbColumntypes(models.Model):\n    id = 
models.TextField(primary_key=True)  # This field type is a guess.\n    
big_int_field = models.BigIntegerField()\n bool_field = 
models.TextField()  # This field type is a guess.\n    null_bool_field = 
models.TextField(blank=True, null=True)  # This field type is a 
guess.\n    char_field = models.TextField()  # This field type is a 
guess.\n null_char_field = models.TextField(blank=True, null=True)  # 
This field type is a guess.\n    date_field = models.TextField()  # This 
field type is a guess.\n    date_time_field = models.TextField()  # This 
field type is a guess.\n decimal_field = models.TextField()  # This 
field type is a guess.\n    email_field = models.TextField()  # This 
field type is a guess.\n    file_field = models.TextField()  # This 
field type is a guess.\n    file_path_field = models.TextField()  # This 
field type is a guess.\n    float_field = models.TextField()  # This 
field type is a guess.\n    int_field = models.TextField()  # This field 
type is a guess.\n    gen_ip_address_field = models.TextField()  # This 
field type is a guess.\n pos_big_int_field = models.TextField()  # This 
field type is a guess.\n    pos_int_field = models.TextField()  # This 
field type is a guess.\n    pos_small_int_field = models.TextField()  # 
This field type is a guess.\n    slug_field = models.TextField()  # This 
field type is a guess.\n    small_int_field = models.TextField()  # This 
field type is a guess.\n    text_field = models.TextField()  # This 
field type is a guess.\n time_field = models.TextField()  # This field 
type is a guess.\n    url_field = models.TextField()  # This field type 
is a guess.\n    uuid_field = models.TextField()  # This field type is a 
guess.\n\n    class Meta:\n        managed = False\n db_table = 
'inspectdb_columntypes'\n"

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ran 15368 tests in 508.596s

FAILED (failures=1, skipped=1289, expected failures=4)
Destroying test database for alias 'default'...
Destroying test database for alias 'other'...
error: in phase 'check': uncaught exception:
%exception #<&invoke-error program: "python" arguments: ("runtests.py" 
"--parallel=1") exit-status: 1 term-signal: #f stop-signal: #f>
phase `check' failed after 539.7 seconds
command "python" "runtests.py" "--parallel=1" failed with status 1

-- 
Luis Felipe López Acevedo
https://luis-felipe.gitlab.io/