Subject: Re: bug#636: Please fix before the release of 23.1

From: Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 18:50:55 +0000

Hi, Andreas

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 10:54:59AM +0200, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Alan Mackenzie <[email-masked]> writes:

> > it is somewhat ugly, and would need some comments), just that the bug
> > it fixes is not understood.

> It's pretty simple.  You are moving point while load/eval-buffer/etc.
> is reading the buffer, where reading the buffer always means reading
> from point.

Ah!  I missed that, because it wasn't me (in the capacity of CC Mode
maintainer) that moved point.

Thanks!

> Andreas.

> -- 
> Andreas Schwab, SuSE Labs, [email-masked]
> SuSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
> PGP key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756  01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5
> "And now for something completely different."