Subject: bug#63595: 30.0.50; ERC 5.6: Add buffer-list and nick-list modules

From: Corwin Brust <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2023 12:23:30 -0500

TL;DR: Couldn't apply; can you double check?

detail below and thanks for the insta-response!

On Wed, Aug 16, 2023 at 9:04 AM J.P. <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> Some issues with the `nickbar' module have surfaced that may be related
> to another issue involving unexpected connection loss. Thanks to Corwin
> for reporting this.
>

corwi@Avalon MINGW64 /h/emacs-dev/emacs-nt
$ git status
On branch master
Your branch is up to date with 'origin/master'.

nothing to commit, working tree clean

corwi@Avalon MINGW64 /h/emacs-dev/emacs-nt
$ git apply /c/Users/corwi/Downloads/0001-5.6-Prevent-unwanted-recursion-in-erc-nickbar-disabl.patch
error: patch failed: lisp/erc/erc-speedbar.el:439
error: lisp/erc/erc-speedbar.el: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: test/lisp/erc/erc-scenarios-status-sidebar.el:94
error: test/lisp/erc/erc-scenarios-status-sidebar.el: patch does not apply
error: patch failed: test/lisp/erc/resources/erc-scenarios-common.el:122
error: test/lisp/erc/resources/erc-scenarios-common.el: patch does not apply

corwi@Avalon MINGW64 /h/emacs-dev/emacs-nt
$