Subject: bug#63587: closed (Re: bug#63587: 29.0.91; package-menu-mark-upgrades does not show available upgrades)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2023 20:13:01 +0000

Your bug report

#63587: 29.0.91; package-menu-mark-upgrades does not show available upgrades

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
63587: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=63587
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#63587: 29.0.91; package-menu-mark-upgrades does not show available upgrades
From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
To: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Cc: Philip Kaludercic <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 13:12:00 -0700
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

>> From: Philip Kaludercic <[email-masked]>
>> Cc: Andreas Kurth <[email-masked]>,  [email-masked]
>> Date: Sat, 27 May 2023 08:04:23 +0000
>>
>> >> I bisected the error to commit
>> >> ba2c76fa2bc3aabfda7d1d09cc5148f3f9d8e08e in emacs-29 branch.
>> >
>> > Philip, could you please look into this issue?
>>
>> I've taken a look at the issue, and think this small change should fix
>> the issue:
>
> Thanks, please install on the emacs-29 branch.

The patch was installed, but the bug was left open.  Closing.

Subject: 29.0.91; package-menu-mark-upgrades does not show available upgrades
From: Andreas Kurth <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 08:30:46 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

after setting package-install-upgrade-built-in to a non-nil value, the
command "M-x package-menu-mark-upgrades" won’t show upgradeable non
built-in packages (magit, embark, ...) any more. Same for pressing "U"
in the package menu. Also, the command "M-x list-packages" won’t
announce upgradeable packages in the echo area.

Setting package-install-upgrade-built-in to nil will revert that
faulty behaviour.

I bisected the error to commit
ba2c76fa2bc3aabfda7d1d09cc5148f3f9d8e08e in emacs-29 branch.

Cheers, Andreas.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.91 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.37, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2023-05-19 built on hindemith
Repository revision: 459d08c7fe7f723b3cefe71fa50bbe4481f66995
Repository branch: emacs-29
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101007
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-native-compilation --with-small-ja-dic'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  global-org-modern-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-ligature-mode: t
  ligature-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  dimmer-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20230510.1318/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/transient
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/jsonrpc-1.0.17/jsonrpc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/jsonrpc
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-bind-key hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-ensure-system-package-20221209.2013/use-package-ensure-system-package hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure-system-package
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-diminish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-delight hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-jump hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-ensure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/flymake-1.3.4/flymake hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/xref-1.6.3/xref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/verilog-mode-2022.12.18.181110314/verilog-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/progmodes/verilog-mode
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/eglot-1.15/eglot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/project-0.9.8/project hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-num
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-fold hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-element
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/oc-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-julia hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/oc-biblatex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/oc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/oc
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-version
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/oc-natbib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-persist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/oc-csl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ox
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-cycle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol-doi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-fold-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/oc-basic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-client hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-inspect hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/seq-2.23/seq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/eldoc-1.14.0/eldoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr epa-file emacsbug mule-util diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-iso vc-git vc-dispatcher org-indent oc-basic ol-eww
eww mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader
range ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex
iso8601 ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi ob-java ob-shell ob-sql
ob-awk ob-python python project treesit ob-plantuml ob-go khalel
org-capture ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-super-agenda ts ht
org-habit org-modern org-notifications sound-wav deferred org-agenda
org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline outline
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table org-keys oc
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ol org-fold org-fold-core
org-compat org-version org-macs elec-pair delsel winner ef-frost-theme
gruvbox-theme gruvbox autothemer lisp-mnt solarized-theme solarized
solarized-faces zenburn-theme jetbrains-darcula-theme standard-themes
ef-themes modus-themes helpful cc-langs cc-vars cc-defs trace edebug
debug backtrace info-look find-func f f-shortdoc help-fns radix-tree
elisp-refs s apheleia apheleia-utils ligature magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff
smerge-mode diff-mode git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process magit-mode transient magit-git magit-base magit-section
format-spec cursor-sensor crm dash which-key ace-window avy editorconfig
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch cape
corfu-terminal popon corfu yasnippet-snippets yasnippet alert log4e
notifications dbus gntp rainbow-delimiters undo-tree diff queue
marginalia vertico password-store auth-source-pass with-editor shell
pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring server compat git-gutter
dimmer face-remap color elfeed-protocol-owncloud elfeed-protocol
elfeed-protocol-common elfeed-show elfeed-search wid-edit bookmark pp
message sendmail yank-media dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader shr text-property-search
pixel-fill kinsoku puny svg dom elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log
elfeed-db elfeed-lib time-date thingatpt avl-tree generator url-queue
url-file xml-query xml edmacro kmacro comp comp-cstr warnings icons rx
exec-path-from-shell cl-extra help-mode use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
use-package-core rg-autoloads cape-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads
password-store-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site
embark-consult-autoloads solarized-theme-autoloads which-key-autoloads
use-package-ensure-system-package-autoloads org-super-agenda-autoloads
ts-autoloads system-packages-autoloads ef-themes-autoloads
standard-themes-autoloads org-modern-autoloads org-re-reveal-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads request-autoloads treemacs-autoloads
apheleia-autoloads easy-mmode tempel-autoloads gruvbox-theme-autoloads
use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads autothemer-autoloads
yasnippet-snippets-autoloads wgrep-autoloads faceup-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads flycheck-autoloads ht-autoloads
zenburn-theme-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase magit-section-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads
eglot-autoloads org-autoloads jetbrains-darcula-theme-autoloads
corfu-autoloads posframe-autoloads org-tree-slide-autoloads
vertico-autoloads elfeed-protocol-autoloads elfeed-autoloads
verilog-mode-autoloads embark-autoloads avy-autoloads rustic-autoloads
xterm-color-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads soap-client-autoloads
git-modes-autoloads flymake-autoloads project-autoloads xref-autoloads
jsonrpc-autoloads eldoc-autoloads verb-autoloads ob-go-autoloads
editorconfig-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads helpful-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads async-autoloads dash-autoloads consult-autoloads
info compat-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 667314 42905)
 (symbols 48 42828 4)
 (strings 32 156705 8432)
 (string-bytes 1 6102477)
 (vectors 16 86900)
 (vector-slots 8 2165795 204349)
 (floats 8 795 437)
 (intervals 56 1717 343)
 (buffers 984 14))