Subject: bug#63587: 29.0.91; package-menu-mark-upgrades does not show available upgrades

From: Andreas Kurth <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 08:30:46 +0200

Hello,

after setting package-install-upgrade-built-in to a non-nil value, the
command "M-x package-menu-mark-upgrades" won’t show upgradeable non
built-in packages (magit, embark, ...) any more. Same for pressing "U"
in the package menu. Also, the command "M-x list-packages" won’t
announce upgradeable packages in the echo area.

Setting package-install-upgrade-built-in to nil will revert that
faulty behaviour.

I bisected the error to commit
ba2c76fa2bc3aabfda7d1d09cc5148f3f9d8e08e in emacs-29 branch.

Cheers, Andreas.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.91 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.24.37, cairo version 1.16.0) of 2023-05-19 built on hindemith
Repository revision: 459d08c7fe7f723b3cefe71fa50bbe4481f66995
Repository branch: emacs-29
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101007
System Description: Debian GNU/Linux 12 (bookworm)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-native-compilation --with-small-ja-dic'

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES
NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2
XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  global-org-modern-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-ligature-mode: t
  ligature-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  rainbow-delimiters-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  dimmer-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20230510.1318/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/transient
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/jsonrpc-1.0.17/jsonrpc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/jsonrpc
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-bind-key hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-ensure-system-package-20221209.2013/use-package-ensure-system-package hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure-system-package
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-diminish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-delight hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-jump hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-ensure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/flymake-1.3.4/flymake hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/xref-1.6.3/xref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/verilog-mode-2022.12.18.181110314/verilog-mode hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/progmodes/verilog-mode
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/eglot-1.15/eglot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/project-0.9.8/project hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-table
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-num
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-fold hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-element
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/oc-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-list
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-julia hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/oc-biblatex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/oc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/oc
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-src
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-version
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/oc-natbib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-persist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/oc-csl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ox
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-cycle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-id
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol-doi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-fold-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/oc-basic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.6.6/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-client hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/net/soap-client
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/soap-client-3.2.3/soap-inspect hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/net/soap-inspect
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/seq-2.23/seq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/eldoc-1.14.0/eldoc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
/home/ak/.config/emacs/elpa/faceup-20170925.1946/faceup hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.0.91/lisp/emacs-lisp/faceup

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr epa-file emacsbug mule-util diary-lib
diary-loaddefs cal-iso vc-git vc-dispatcher org-indent oc-basic ol-eww
eww mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect gnus-art
mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum gnus-group
gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
nnoo parse-time gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader
range ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex
iso8601 ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi ob-java ob-shell ob-sql
ob-awk ob-python python project treesit ob-plantuml ob-go khalel
org-capture ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util
rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex
ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-super-agenda ts ht
org-habit org-modern org-notifications sound-wav deferred org-agenda
org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities noutline outline
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table org-keys oc
org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ol org-fold org-fold-core
org-compat org-version org-macs elec-pair delsel winner ef-frost-theme
gruvbox-theme gruvbox autothemer lisp-mnt solarized-theme solarized
solarized-faces zenburn-theme jetbrains-darcula-theme standard-themes
ef-themes modus-themes helpful cc-langs cc-vars cc-defs trace edebug
debug backtrace info-look find-func f f-shortdoc help-fns radix-tree
elisp-refs s apheleia apheleia-utils ligature magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff
smerge-mode diff-mode git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process magit-mode transient magit-git magit-base magit-section
format-spec cursor-sensor crm dash which-key ace-window avy editorconfig
editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch cape
corfu-terminal popon corfu yasnippet-snippets yasnippet alert log4e
notifications dbus gntp rainbow-delimiters undo-tree diff queue
marginalia vertico password-store auth-source-pass with-editor shell
pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring server compat git-gutter
dimmer face-remap color elfeed-protocol-owncloud elfeed-protocol
elfeed-protocol-common elfeed-show elfeed-search wid-edit bookmark pp
message sendmail yank-media dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
derived epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader shr text-property-search
pixel-fill kinsoku puny svg dom elfeed-csv elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log
elfeed-db elfeed-lib time-date thingatpt avl-tree generator url-queue
url-file xml-query xml edmacro kmacro comp comp-cstr warnings icons rx
exec-path-from-shell cl-extra help-mode use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
use-package-core rg-autoloads cape-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads
password-store-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site
embark-consult-autoloads solarized-theme-autoloads which-key-autoloads
use-package-ensure-system-package-autoloads org-super-agenda-autoloads
ts-autoloads system-packages-autoloads ef-themes-autoloads
standard-themes-autoloads org-modern-autoloads org-re-reveal-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads request-autoloads treemacs-autoloads
apheleia-autoloads easy-mmode tempel-autoloads gruvbox-theme-autoloads
use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads autothemer-autoloads
yasnippet-snippets-autoloads wgrep-autoloads faceup-autoloads
marginalia-autoloads flycheck-autoloads ht-autoloads
zenburn-theme-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase magit-section-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads
eglot-autoloads org-autoloads jetbrains-darcula-theme-autoloads
corfu-autoloads posframe-autoloads org-tree-slide-autoloads
vertico-autoloads elfeed-protocol-autoloads elfeed-autoloads
verilog-mode-autoloads embark-autoloads avy-autoloads rustic-autoloads
xterm-color-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads soap-client-autoloads
git-modes-autoloads flymake-autoloads project-autoloads xref-autoloads
jsonrpc-autoloads eldoc-autoloads verb-autoloads ob-go-autoloads
editorconfig-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads helpful-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads async-autoloads dash-autoloads consult-autoloads
info compat-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify lcms2
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 667314 42905)
 (symbols 48 42828 4)
 (strings 32 156705 8432)
 (string-bytes 1 6102477)
 (vectors 16 86900)
 (vector-slots 8 2165795 204349)
 (floats 8 795 437)
 (intervals 56 1717 343)
 (buffers 984 14))