Subject: Re: bug#63578: 29.0.91; Org Cannot tangle with tramp using sudo

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2023 13:50:06 +0200

Kostadin Ninev <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Kostadin,

>> Perhaps you can send the value of
>> tramp-default-proxies-alist at the moment everything goes wrong.
>
> This is the wrong value of tramp-default-proxies-alist
>
> ((nil nil
>       #("/ssh:srv:" 0 9
> 	(tramp-ad-hoc t)))
>  ("^srv$" "^root$"
>   #("/ssh:srv:" 0 9
>     (tramp-ad-hoc t))))

Thanks.

Perhaps you could help me with the recipe (I'm not an Org user). I have
created a file ~/tmp/123.org with the content

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
#+begin_src conf :tangle /ssh:user@host|sudo::/etc/test.conf
test
#+end_src
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

"user" and "host" are existing ones in my local domain. When I call

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
emacs -Q -l tramp --eval '(setq tramp-verbose 10 debug-on-quit t)' ~/tmp/123.org
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

and I do eval the Org src block with "C-c C-c", I get the message

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
org-babel-execute-src-block: No org-babel-execute function for conf!
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

What do I miss?

Best regards, Michael.