Subject: [bug#63570] [PATCH 0/5] Update cli11 and paraview

From: Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 17:00:13 +0200

Hi Guix,

I saw that cli11 is a few versions outdated so I decided to bump both it
and its only dependant.  I also removed paraview-5.9 as its last
successful build was two weeks before the rust-team merge and thus users
are probably better off with a time machine.

Cheers

Liliana Marie Prikler (5):
  gnu: cli11: Update to 2.3.2.
  gnu: cli11: Use G-Expressions.
  gnu: python-mpi4py: Update to 3.1.4.
  gnu: Remove paraview-5.9.
  gnu: paraview: Update to 5.11.1.

 gnu/packages/cpp.scm              |  33 ++--------
 gnu/packages/image-processing.scm | 103 ++----------------------------
 gnu/packages/mpi.scm              |   4 +-
 3 files changed, 13 insertions(+), 127 deletions(-)

base-commit: 5b700945fb0b33eec410de8979cae2fbf0d4f118
-- 
2.40.1