Subject: bug#63560: perl-test-cleannamespaces has ‘native-inputs’ and ‘propagated-inputs’ swapped

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 00:04:05 +0200

Hi!

As of commit c5fa9dd0e96493307cc76ea098a6bca9b076e012, the
‘perl-test-cleannamespaces’ package appears to have ‘native-inputs’ and
‘propagated-inputs’ swapped compared to what the importer generates:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
    (native-inputs
     (list perl-file-pushd perl-test-requires perl-test-deep
           perl-test-warnings perl-test-needs))
    (propagated-inputs
     (list perl-namespace-clean
           perl-package-stash
           perl-sub-identify
           perl-sub-exporter
           perl-file-find-rule
           perl-file-find-rule-perl))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

versus:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
$ guix import cpan Test-CleanNamespaces

Starting download of /tmp/guix-file.tMYSLi
>From http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/E/ET/ETHER/Test-CleanNamespaces-0.24.tar.gz...
 …aces-0.24.tar.gz  36KiB            41.8MiB/s 00:00 ▕██████████████████▏ 100.0%
(package
  (name "perl-test-cleannamespaces")
  (version "0.24")
  (source (origin
            (method url-fetch)
            (uri (string-append
                  "mirror://cpan/authors/id/E/ET/ETHER/Test-CleanNamespaces-"
                  version ".tar.gz"))
            (sha256
             (base32
              "0yijspncqgmbkkxrh66xx1pliajar05yqhzq6m4nb6p8x1lmb39k"))))
  (build-system perl-build-system)
  (native-inputs `(("perl-file-pushd" ,perl-file-pushd)
                   ("perl-moo" ,perl-moo)
                   ("perl-moose" ,perl-moose)
                   ("perl-moosex-role-parameterized" ,perl-moosex-role-parameterized)
                   ("perl-mouse" ,perl-mouse)
                   ("perl-namespace-clean" ,perl-namespace-clean)
                   ("perl-role-tiny" ,perl-role-tiny)
                   ("perl-sub-exporter" ,perl-sub-exporter)
                   ("perl-test-deep" ,perl-test-deep)
                   ("perl-test-needs" ,perl-test-needs)
                   ("perl-test-warnings" ,perl-test-warnings)))
  (propagated-inputs `(("perl-module-runtime" ,perl-module-runtime)
                       ("perl-package-stash" ,perl-package-stash)
                       ("perl-package-stash-xs" ,perl-package-stash-xs)
                       ("perl-role-tiny" ,perl-role-tiny)
                       ("perl-sub-identify" ,perl-sub-identify)))
  (home-page "https://metacpan.org/release/Test-CleanNamespaces")
  (synopsis "Check for uncleaned imports")
  (description fill-in-yourself!)
  (license perl-license))
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Am I missing something?

Ludo’.