Subject: 29.0.90; Use of _Generic breaks Emacs build on GCC <4.9

From: Spencer Baugh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 13:38:30 -0400

Commit 0f5b1fcdf0be8c1b3084518f1c4f6f375828094b "Help GCC compute
modiff_incr" added usage of _Generic, which breaks the build for me.  I
think it's because I'm on gcc (GCC) 4.8.5 20150623 (Red Hat 4.8.5-44),
and _Generic was added in 4.9?

If we want to drop support for 4.8 that is fine with me, I just figure
this was unintentional.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.90 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
 version 1.15.12, Xaw scroll bars) of 2023-05-17 built on
 igm-qws-u22796a
Repository revision: 4d08492296c2a6d2910f2b740c2d2508275458fc
Repository branch: emacs-29
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12011000
System Description: CentOS Linux 7 (Core)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-x-toolkit=lucid --with-gif=ifavailable'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND
SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM LUCID
ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Compilation

Minor modes in effect:
  jane-fe-minor-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/project hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/project-0.9.8/project
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/xref hides /home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/xref-1.6.3/xref
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/csharp-mode hides /home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/progmodes/csharp-mode
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/xref hides /home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/progmodes/xref
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/project hides /home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/progmodes/project
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/eldoc hides /home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/auctex/lpath hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/dictionary/lpath
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/net/dictionary hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/dictionary/dictionary
/usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/caml-font hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/ocaml/caml-font
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-version hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-version
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-loaddefs
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-keys hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-keys
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-perl hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-perl
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-core hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-core
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-rmail
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-octave hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-octave
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-comint hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-comint
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-w3m
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-org hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-org
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-texinfo
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-inlinetask
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-mhe
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ocaml
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-clojure
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-publish hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-publish
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-irc hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-irc
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-calc hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-calc
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-odt hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-odt
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-id hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-id
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-gnus
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-matlab
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-icalendar
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-footnote hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-footnote
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-bibtex
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lisp
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-C hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-C
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-org hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-org
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-indent hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-indent
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-info hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-info
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-maxima
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-awk hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-awk
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-man hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-man
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-goto hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-goto
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-md hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-md
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-eshell
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-lua hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lua
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-habit hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-habit
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-R hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-R
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-eww hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-eww
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-makefile
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-latex hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-latex
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-docview hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-docview
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-lob hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lob
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-beamer
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-faces hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-faces
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-html hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-html
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-feed hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-feed
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ol-bbdb
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-lilypond
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ox-ascii
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-latex hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-latex
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-tangle
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-tempo hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-tempo
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-duration hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-duration
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sqlite
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-entities hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-entities
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-table hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-table
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-js hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-js
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-table hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-table
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-sql hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sql
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-timer hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-timer
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-element hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-element
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-java hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-java
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-ctags hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-ctags
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-shell hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-shell
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-groovy
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-src hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-src
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-datetree hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-datetree
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-haskell
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-plot hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-plot
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-compat hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-compat
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-screen hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-screen
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-fortran
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-protocol hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-protocol
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-crypt hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-crypt
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-sed hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sed
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-pcomplete
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-colview hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-colview
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-scheme
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-forth hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-forth
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-num hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-num
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-clock hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-clock
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-exp hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-exp
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-mouse hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-mouse
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-capture hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-capture
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-sass hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-sass
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-eval hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-eval
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-ref hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ref
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-mobile hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-mobile
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ruby
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-eshell
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-lint hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-lint
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-agenda hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-agenda
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-macro hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-macro
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-attach-git
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-processing hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-processing
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-css hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-css
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-dot hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-dot
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-list hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-list
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-macs hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-macs
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-attach hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-attach
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/org-archive hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/org-archive
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-python hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-python
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-plantuml
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/lisp/ob-ditaa
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ob-julia hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/contrib/lisp/ob-julia
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ol-man hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/contrib/lisp/ol-man
/home/sbaugh/src/emacs/emacs-29/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/org/contrib/lisp/ox-koma-letter
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/dash/dash
/home/sbaugh/.emacs.d/elpa/dash-2.19.1/dash-functional hides /usr/local/home/sbaugh/workspaces/fe-47828/+share+/app/emacs/elisp/contrib/dash/dash-functional

Features:
(shadow emacsbug grep sh-script treesit executable misearch
multi-isearch cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles
cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs goto-addr texinfo texinfo-loaddefs
magit-imenu git-rebase face-remap bug-reference vc-git vc-bzr vc-src
vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view vc-fe qp sort smiley gnus-cite
mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize uni-confusable
textsec-check gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml disp-table nndoc gnus-dup
display-line-numbers mm-archive url-http-ntlm ntlm hmac-md5 hex-util md4
url-cache debbugs-gnu debbugs-compat debbugs soap-client url-http url-gw
rng-xsd rng-dt rng-util xsd-regexp network-stream nsm gnus-agent
gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig nntp gnus-cache gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range gnus-win gnus nnheader range cus-edit
cus-load wid-edit vc-hg vc-dir vc vc-dispatcher tramp tramp-loaddefs
trampver tramp-integration tramp-compat parse-time iso8601 ls-lisp ffap
jane-merlin merlin-imenu merlin-xref merlin-cap merlin jane-async-merlin
jane-completion jane-common jane-project xref jane-fe-menu ecaml_plugin
linum view gopcaml magit-bookmark bookmark image+ advice image-file
image-converter editorconfig editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch whitespace jane-auto-modes vba-mode markdown-mode
color jane jane-micro-features jane-diff unified-test-mode shell-file
core core-buffer core-error core-util ert pp ewoc debug backtrace
jane-sexp jane-ocaml jane-tuareg-theme tuareg tuareg-compat tuareg-opam
skeleton flymake-proc flymake warnings thingatpt smie caml-types
caml-help caml-emacs find-file compile jane-cr jane-align
jane-deprecated jane-smerge gnu-elpa-keyring-update jane-ocp-indent
ocp-indent cl jane-util page-ext dired-x magit-extras project
magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog
magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote
magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu
magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode git-commit log-edit message
sendmail yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums
mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor shell server magit-mode
transient edmacro kmacro magit-git magit-section magit-utils crm dash
cl-extra help-mode windmove org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table
ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline icons
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec gdb-mi bindat
gud comint easy-mmode files-x derived ansi-osc ansi-color ring vundo
pcase cyberpunk-theme savehist saveplace project-autoloads
vundo-autoloads magit-autoloads xref-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads cyberpunk-theme-autoloads
url-http-ntlm-autoloads url-auth git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads finder-inf info dash-autoloads vc-hgcmd-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit
xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 777364 43859)
 (symbols 48 47737 56)
 (strings 32 171876 9815)
 (string-bytes 1 5612215)
 (vectors 16 95026)
 (vector-slots 8 1172146 106982)
 (floats 8 569 272)
 (intervals 56 7572 0)
 (buffers 976 41)
 (heap 1024 68944 7941))