Subject: [bug#63527] [PATCH v4 0/8] Rumpdisk support for the Hurd, really!

From: Janneke Nieuwenhuizen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2023 11:38:55 +0200

Most everything mentioned in the v3 patch series still holds, apart from the
little fact that the rumpkernel will panic unless we use the complete time
patches from Debian Salsa glibc package management, as was discussed/suggested
on IRC by youpi:

    https://logs.guix.gnu.org/hurd/2023-05-17.log#150916

So one additional patch for cross-glibc, no changes in any of the patches
since v3.

Greetings,
Janneke

Janneke Nieuwenhuizen (8):
  gnu: glibc: Update time patches for the Hurd.
  gnu: Add libpciaccess-0.17.
  gnu: hurd: Update libpciaccess to 0.17.
  gnu: Add rumpkernel.
  gnu: hurd: Add rumpkernel.
  hurd-boot: Setup pci-arbiter and rumpdisk translators.
  services: childhurd: Bump default qemu memory to 2048MB.
  system: hurd: Boot with pci.arbiter and rumpdisk.

 gnu/build/hurd-boot.scm                       |  10 +-
 gnu/local.mk                                  |   2 +
 gnu/packages/cross-base.scm                   |  34 ++-
 gnu/packages/hurd.scm                         | 231 +++++++++++++++++-
 ...bc-2.35-hurd-clock_gettime_monotonic.patch | 137 +++++++++++
 ...glibc-2.35-hurd-clock_t_centiseconds.patch |  63 +++++
 gnu/packages/xorg.scm                         |  17 ++
 gnu/services/virtualization.scm               |   4 +-
 gnu/system.scm                                |  25 +-
 gnu/system/examples/bare-hurd.tmpl            |   4 +-
 10 files changed, 504 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/glibc-2.35-hurd-clock_gettime_monotonic.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/glibc-2.35-hurd-clock_t_centiseconds.patch

base-commit: 5b700945fb0b33eec410de8979cae2fbf0d4f118
-- 
2.39.2