Subject: bug#63523: 29.0.90; Failing to find -lgcc when running emacsclient

From: Kaushal Modi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 13:46:43 -0400

Hello,

This is a recent regression (probably in the last week or 2) in emacs built
from the emacs-29 branch.

I have always been using emacsclient.

But the emacs built from 09d6070e56ea21a5e9720bc619c439c09e5b2680 is the
first version where I see this error upon starting emacsclient&.

*If I start emacs& (i.e. not the daemon), I do not see this error. *

=====
 ■  Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading
‘/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/init.el’:

Native compiler error: (lambda (arg3 &optional arg4) (let ((f
#'start-kbd-macro)) (funcall f arg3 arg4))), Compiling
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/eln-cache/29.0.90-f902ddd0/subr--trampoline-73746172742d6b62642d6d6163726f_start_kbd_macro_0.eln...
ld: cannot find crtbeginS.o: No such file or directory
ld: cannot find -lgcc
ld: cannot find -lgcc
libgccjit.so: error: error invoking gcc driver
Internal native compiler error: "failed to compile",
"/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/eln-cache/29.0.90-f902ddd0/subr--trampoline-73746172742d6b62642d6d6163726f_start_kbd_macro_0.eln",
"error invoking gcc driver"

Error: native-ice ("failed to compile"
"/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/eln-cache/29.0.90-f902ddd0/subr--trampoline-73746172742d6b62642d6d6163726f_start_kbd_macro_0.eln"
"error invoking gcc driver")
  mapbacktrace(#f(compiled-function (evald func args flags) #<bytecode
-0x184880d34c510f1c>))
  debug-early-backtrace()
  debug-early(error (native-ice "failed to compile"
"/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/eln-cache/29.0.90-f902ddd0/subr--trampoline-73746172742d6b62642d6d6163726f_start_kbd_macro_0.eln"
"error invoking gcc driver"))

comp--compile-ctxt-to-file("/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/eln-cache/29.0.90-f902ddd0/subr--trampoline-73746172742d6b62642d6d6163726f_start_kbd_macro_0.eln")

comp-compile-ctxt-to-file("/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/eln-cache/29.0.90-f902ddd0/subr--trampoline-73746172742d6b62642d6d6163726f_start_kbd_macro_0.eln")
  comp-final1()
  eval-buffer(#<buffer  *load*> nil
"/tmp/emacs-int-comp-subr--trampoline-73746172742d6b62642d6d6163726f_start_kbd_macro_0-OwwM8y.el"
nil t)

load-with-code-conversion("/tmp/emacs-int-comp-subr--trampoline-73746172742d6b62642d6d6163726f_start_kbd_macro_0-OwwM8y.el"
"/tmp/emacs-int-comp-subr--trampoline-73746172742d6b62642d6d6163726f_start_kbd_macro_0-OwwM8y.el"
nil t)

load("/tmp/emacs-int-comp-subr--trampoline-73746172742d6b62642d6d6163726f_start_kbd_macro_0-OwwM8y.el"
nil t)
  command-line-1(("-l"
"/tmp/emacs-int-comp-subr--trampoline-73746172742d6b62642d6d6163726f_start_kbd_macro_0-OwwM8y.el"))
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()

To ensure normal operation, you should investigate and remove the
cause of the error in your initialization file.  Start Emacs with
the ‘--debug-init’ option to view a complete error backtrace.
Starting Emacs daemon.
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0 [3 times]

=====

In GNU Emacs 29.0.90 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.22.30, cairo version 1.15.12) of 2023-05-12 built on
 kmodi-lx01.engus1.analog.com
Repository revision: 09d6070e56ea21a5e9720bc619c439c09e5b2680
Repository branch: emacs-29
Windowing system distributor 'Open Text', version 11.0.12002
System Description: CentOS Linux 7 (Core)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29
 '--program-transform-name=s/^ctags$/ctags_emacs/' --with-modules
 --with-harfbuzz --with-native-compilation --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 --enable-check-lisp-object-type CPPFLAGS=-I/home/kmodi/stowed/7/include
 'CFLAGS=-ggdb3 -Og' 'CXXFLAGS=-ggdb3 -Og'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/home/kmodi/stowed/7/lib -L/home/kmodi/stowed/7/lib64
 -ggdb3''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG
RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM
XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  server-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_29/transient-20230220.1425/transient hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/transient
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_29/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_29/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-lint
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_29/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-jump
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_29/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-ensure
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_29/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_29/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-diminish
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_29/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-delight
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_29/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-core
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_29/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-bind-key
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_29/verilog-mode-2022.12.18.181110314/verilog-mode
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/progmodes/verilog-mode
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-ascii
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-publish
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-org
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-odt
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-md
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-man
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-latex
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-icalendar
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-html
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-beamer
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-tempo
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-table
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-src
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-refile
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-persist
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-num
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-num
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-loaddefs
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-list
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-lint
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-keys
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-id
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-goto
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-fold
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-fold-core
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-duration
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-cycle
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach-git
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-w3m
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-rmail
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-mhe
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-man
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-irc
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-info
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-gnus
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-eww
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-eshell
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-doi
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-docview
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-bibtex
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-bbdb
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/oc-natbib
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/oc-csl
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/oc-bibtex
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/oc-biblatex
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/oc-basic
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shell
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sed
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-processing
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-makefile
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lua
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-julia
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-groovy
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-forth
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eshell
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-core
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/oc
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/oc
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-element
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-element
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macro
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-texinfo
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-version
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-version

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils pp server comp comp-cstr
warnings icons cl-extra help-mode use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
use-package-core setup-packages general tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat rx shell pcomplete comint
ansi-osc ansi-color ring parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp
format-spec time cus-load setup-var-overrides ace-window-autoloads
avy-autoloads beacon-autoloads buffer-move-autoloads counsel-autoloads
darktooth-theme-autoloads autothemer-autoloads dired-collapse-autoloads
dired-hacks-utils-autoloads dired-single-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads flyspell-correct-ivy-autoloads
flyspell-correct-autoloads ggtags-autoloads
auto-highlight-symbol-autoloads nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads
org-tree-slide-autoloads paradox-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
swiper-autoloads sx-autoloads tiny-autoloads tomelr-autoloads
transpose-frame-autoloads webpaste-autoloads which-key-autoloads
wolfram-autoloads writegood-mode-autoloads xkcd-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads p4-autoloads async-autoloads citeproc-autoloads
deadgrep-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads ivy-rich-autoloads ivy-autoloads
mastodon-autoloads ts-autoloads persist-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads parsebib-autoloads fuzzy-autoloads
go-mode-autoloads leuven-theme-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads request-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
tao-theme-autoloads tldr-autoloads popup-autoloads
git-timemachine-autoloads projectile-autoloads wgrep-ag-autoloads
wgrep-autoloads concurrent-autoloads engine-mode-autoloads gh-autoloads
pcache-autoloads kurecolor-autoloads verilog-ext-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads verilog-mode-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads ht-autoloads use-package-chords-autoloads
bind-chord-autoloads use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads
f-autoloads tablist-autoloads xsos-fns-autoloads hydra-autoloads
ripgrep-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads apheleia-autoloads
easy-mmode company-autoloads magit-delta-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase
magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
transient-autoloads compat-autoloads s-autoloads info dash-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 132907 168667)
 (symbols 48 13625 70)
 (strings 32 42528 53293)
 (string-bytes 1 1571217)
 (vectors 16 23261)
 (vector-slots 8 376854 234741)
 (floats 8 57 781)
 (intervals 56 1158 929)
 (buffers 976 15)
 (heap 1024 34974 70555))

--
Kaushal Modi