Subject: bug#63523: closed (Re: bug#63523: 29.0.90; Failing to find -lgcc when running emacsclient)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 16:11:02 +0000

Your bug report

#63523: 29.0.90; Failing to find -lgcc when running emacsclient

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
63523: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=63523
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#63523: 29.0.90; Failing to find -lgcc when running emacsclient
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Kaushal Modi <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 May 2023 19:10:53 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Kaushal Modi <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 14:46:48 -0400
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> I just rebuilt emacs with --bootstrap now this error is gone!
> 
> > emacs --version               
> GNU Emacs 29.0.91
> Development version c18f9f155f6a on emacs-29 branch; build date 2023-05-15.
> 
> > emacsclient --version
> emacsclient 29.0.91
> 
> It looks like I landed on an intermediate commit while this issue existed around 05/12. But as of the
> c18f9f155f6a commit, this issue is gone.
> 
> Thank you for looking into this!
> 
> This issue can be closed.

Thanks, done.

Subject: 29.0.90; Failing to find -lgcc when running emacsclient
From: Kaushal Modi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 13:46:43 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hello,

This is a recent regression (probably in the last week or 2) in emacs built
from the emacs-29 branch.

I have always been using emacsclient.

But the emacs built from 09d6070e56ea21a5e9720bc619c439c09e5b2680 is the
first version where I see this error upon starting emacsclient&.

*If I start emacs& (i.e. not the daemon), I do not see this error. *

=====
 ■  Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading
‘/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/init.el’:

Native compiler error: (lambda (arg3 &optional arg4) (let ((f
#'start-kbd-macro)) (funcall f arg3 arg4))), Compiling
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/eln-cache/29.0.90-f902ddd0/subr--trampoline-73746172742d6b62642d6d6163726f_start_kbd_macro_0.eln...
ld: cannot find crtbeginS.o: No such file or directory
ld: cannot find -lgcc
ld: cannot find -lgcc
libgccjit.so: error: error invoking gcc driver
Internal native compiler error: "failed to compile",
"/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/eln-cache/29.0.90-f902ddd0/subr--trampoline-73746172742d6b62642d6d6163726f_start_kbd_macro_0.eln",
"error invoking gcc driver"

Error: native-ice ("failed to compile"
"/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/eln-cache/29.0.90-f902ddd0/subr--trampoline-73746172742d6b62642d6d6163726f_start_kbd_macro_0.eln"
"error invoking gcc driver")
  mapbacktrace(#f(compiled-function (evald func args flags) #<bytecode
-0x184880d34c510f1c>))
  debug-early-backtrace()
  debug-early(error (native-ice "failed to compile"
"/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/eln-cache/29.0.90-f902ddd0/subr--trampoline-73746172742d6b62642d6d6163726f_start_kbd_macro_0.eln"
"error invoking gcc driver"))

comp--compile-ctxt-to-file("/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/eln-cache/29.0.90-f902ddd0/subr--trampoline-73746172742d6b62642d6d6163726f_start_kbd_macro_0.eln")

comp-compile-ctxt-to-file("/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/eln-cache/29.0.90-f902ddd0/subr--trampoline-73746172742d6b62642d6d6163726f_start_kbd_macro_0.eln")
  comp-final1()
  eval-buffer(#<buffer  *load*> nil
"/tmp/emacs-int-comp-subr--trampoline-73746172742d6b62642d6d6163726f_start_kbd_macro_0-OwwM8y.el"
nil t)

load-with-code-conversion("/tmp/emacs-int-comp-subr--trampoline-73746172742d6b62642d6d6163726f_start_kbd_macro_0-OwwM8y.el"
"/tmp/emacs-int-comp-subr--trampoline-73746172742d6b62642d6d6163726f_start_kbd_macro_0-OwwM8y.el"
nil t)

load("/tmp/emacs-int-comp-subr--trampoline-73746172742d6b62642d6d6163726f_start_kbd_macro_0-OwwM8y.el"
nil t)
  command-line-1(("-l"
"/tmp/emacs-int-comp-subr--trampoline-73746172742d6b62642d6d6163726f_start_kbd_macro_0-OwwM8y.el"))
  command-line()
  normal-top-level()

To ensure normal operation, you should investigate and remove the
cause of the error in your initialization file.  Start Emacs with
the ‘--debug-init’ option to view a complete error backtrace.
Starting Emacs daemon.
When done with this frame, type C-x 5 0 [3 times]

=====

In GNU Emacs 29.0.90 (build 3, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version
 3.22.30, cairo version 1.15.12) of 2023-05-12 built on
 kmodi-lx01.engus1.analog.com
Repository revision: 09d6070e56ea21a5e9720bc619c439c09e5b2680
Repository branch: emacs-29
Windowing system distributor 'Open Text', version 11.0.12002
System Description: CentOS Linux 7 (Core)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29
 '--program-transform-name=s/^ctags$/ctags_emacs/' --with-modules
 --with-harfbuzz --with-native-compilation --enable-checking=yes,glyphs
 --enable-check-lisp-object-type CPPFLAGS=-I/home/kmodi/stowed/7/include
 'CFLAGS=-ggdb3 -Og' 'CXXFLAGS=-ggdb3 -Og'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/home/kmodi/stowed/7/lib -L/home/kmodi/stowed/7/lib64
 -ggdb3''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG
RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS X11 XDBE XIM
XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  server-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_29/transient-20230220.1425/transient hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/transient
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_29/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_29/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-lint
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_29/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-jump
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_29/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-ensure
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_29/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_29/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-diminish
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_29/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-delight
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_29/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-core
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_29/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-bind-key
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/kmodi/.emacs.d/elpa_29/verilog-mode-2022.12.18.181110314/verilog-mode
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/progmodes/verilog-mode
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-ascii
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-publish
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-org
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-odt
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-md
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-man
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-latex
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sql
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-footnote
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-icalendar
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-html
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-beamer
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-timer
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-tempo
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-table
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-table
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-src
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-src
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-refile
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-protocol
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-plot
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-persist
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-pcomplete
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-num
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-num
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mouse
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-mobile
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macs
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-loaddefs
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-list
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-list
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-lint
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-keys
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-inlinetask
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-indent
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-id
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-id
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-habit
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-goto
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-fold
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-fold-core
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-feed
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-faces
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-entities
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-duration
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-datetree
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-cycle
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-ctags
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-crypt
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-compat
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-colview
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-clock
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-capture
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach-git
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-attach
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-archive
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-agenda
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-w3m
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-rmail
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-mhe
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-man
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-irc
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-info
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-gnus
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-eww
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-eshell
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-doi
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-docview
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-bibtex
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol-bbdb
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/oc-natbib
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/oc-csl
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/oc-bibtex
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/oc-biblatex
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/oc-basic
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-tangle
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-table
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sqlite
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-shell
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sed
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-screen
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-scheme
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-sass
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ruby
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-R
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ref
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-python
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-processing
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-plantuml
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-perl
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-org
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-octave
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ocaml
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-maxima
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-matlab
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-makefile
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lua
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lob
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lisp
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-lilypond
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-latex
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-julia
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-js
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-java
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-haskell
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-groovy
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-fortran
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-forth
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-exp
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eval
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-eshell
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-dot
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-ditaa
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-css
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-core
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-comint
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-clojure
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-C
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-calc
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ob-awk
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ol
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/oc
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/oc
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-element
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-element
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-macro
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox-texinfo
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/ox
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/org-version
hides
/home/kmodi/usr_local/apps/7/emacs/emacs-29/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-version

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message yank-media puny dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config
gnus-util text-property-search mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils pp server comp comp-cstr
warnings icons cl-extra help-mode use-package use-package-ensure
use-package-delight use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key
use-package-core setup-packages general tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat rx shell pcomplete comint
ansi-osc ansi-color ring parse-time iso8601 time-date ls-lisp
format-spec time cus-load setup-var-overrides ace-window-autoloads
avy-autoloads beacon-autoloads buffer-move-autoloads counsel-autoloads
darktooth-theme-autoloads autothemer-autoloads dired-collapse-autoloads
dired-hacks-utils-autoloads dired-single-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads flyspell-correct-ivy-autoloads
flyspell-correct-autoloads ggtags-autoloads
auto-highlight-symbol-autoloads nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads
org-tree-slide-autoloads paradox-autoloads rainbow-mode-autoloads
swiper-autoloads sx-autoloads tiny-autoloads tomelr-autoloads
transpose-frame-autoloads webpaste-autoloads which-key-autoloads
wolfram-autoloads writegood-mode-autoloads xkcd-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads p4-autoloads async-autoloads citeproc-autoloads
deadgrep-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads ivy-rich-autoloads ivy-autoloads
mastodon-autoloads ts-autoloads persist-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads parsebib-autoloads fuzzy-autoloads
go-mode-autoloads leuven-theme-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads request-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
tao-theme-autoloads tldr-autoloads popup-autoloads
git-timemachine-autoloads projectile-autoloads wgrep-ag-autoloads
wgrep-autoloads concurrent-autoloads engine-mode-autoloads gh-autoloads
pcache-autoloads kurecolor-autoloads verilog-ext-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads verilog-mode-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads ht-autoloads use-package-chords-autoloads
bind-chord-autoloads use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads
f-autoloads tablist-autoloads xsos-fns-autoloads hydra-autoloads
ripgrep-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads apheleia-autoloads
easy-mmode company-autoloads magit-delta-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase
magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
transient-autoloads compat-autoloads s-autoloads info dash-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile
url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo
move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 132907 168667)
 (symbols 48 13625 70)
 (strings 32 42528 53293)
 (string-bytes 1 1571217)
 (vectors 16 23261)
 (vector-slots 8 376854 234741)
 (floats 8 57 781)
 (intervals 56 1158 929)
 (buffers 976 15)
 (heap 1024 34974 70555))

--
Kaushal Modi