Subject: [bug#63521] Request for merging "tex-team" branch

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2023 10:46:38 +0100

Christopher Baines <[email-masked]> writes:

> [[PGP Signed Part:Good signature from 5E28A33B0B84F577 Christopher Baines <[email-masked]> (trust ultimate) created at 2023-05-25T10:18:32+0100 using RSA]]
>
> Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:
>>
>>> Christopher Baines <[email-masked]> skribis:
>>
>>>> Maybe the branch could be rebased or master could be merged in? If you
>>>> pick the latest commit with a green tick by it from [1], then that
>>>> should mean the data service is able to perform the comparison.
>>>
>>> Sounds like a plan.  Nicolas?
>>
>> I rebased the branch on top of c57693846c7c6586c6cd1b4e4002fe399e3a2c42,
>> which is as green-ticked as a commit can be.
>
> Awesome, the comparison is available now. I've also got the qa-frontpage
> to find this issue and start submitting builds (this time for most
> systems, not just x86_64-linux).
>
> The QA link at the top (of https://issues.guix.gnu.org/63521 ) should
> now also take you to the relevant page.
>
> There's now some waiting to do for the builds to happen, but also more
> work needed on the qa-frontpage to better show any breakages and
> failures that occur.

So I still need to do this, however the more significant problem is that
master has diverged significantly (in part at least due to the eudev
change [1] not going to core-updates/another branch).

1: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2023-05/msg00330.html

I've got the qa-frontpage to flag this now, so there should be a warning
at the top of [2] saying there's too many changes between the merge base
and master.

2: https://qa.guix.gnu.org/branch/tex-team

Would you be able to rebase the branch again?

Thanks,

Chris