Subject: [bug#63521] Request for merging "tex-team" branch

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 10:13:46 +0100

Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]> writes:

> Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> Christopher Baines <[email-masked]> skribis:
>
>>> Maybe the branch could be rebased or master could be merged in? If you
>>> pick the latest commit with a green tick by it from [1], then that
>>> should mean the data service is able to perform the comparison.
>>
>> Sounds like a plan.  Nicolas?
>
> I rebased the branch on top of c57693846c7c6586c6cd1b4e4002fe399e3a2c42,
> which is as green-ticked as a commit can be.

Awesome, the comparison is available now. I've also got the qa-frontpage
to find this issue and start submitting builds (this time for most
systems, not just x86_64-linux).

The QA link at the top (of https://issues.guix.gnu.org/63521 ) should
now also take you to the relevant page.

There's now some waiting to do for the builds to happen, but also more
work needed on the qa-frontpage to better show any breakages and
failures that occur.