Subject: Re: [bug#63521] Request for merging "tex-team" branch

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 16:36:50 +0200

Hi,

Christopher Baines <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Christopher Baines <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]

>> I'll look at getting the comparisons to happen between revisions that
>> better isolate the changes on the branch, I might just initially ignore
>> the hard case where the "merge base" in the Git sense isn't know by the
>> data service.
>
> I'm making some progress, I think I've changed the qa-frontpage in this
> way,

Awesome.  Perhaps qa-frontpage could be explicit about the commits used
for comparison?

> but unfortunately tex-team branched off master at a revision that
> data.qa.guix.gnu.org hasn't got around to processing yet, so currently
> there's no comparison.
>
> Maybe the branch could be rebased or master could be merged in? If you
> pick the latest commit with a green tick by it from [1], then that
> should mean the data service is able to perform the comparison.

Sounds like a plan.  Nicolas?

Thanks, Chris!

Ludo’.