Subject: Re: bug#63521: Request for merging "tex-team" branch

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 16:06:40 +0200

Hi,

Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]> skribis:

> Christopher Baines <[email-masked]> writes:
>
>> While I realise that waiting to make changes is fustrating, I think it's
>> important to try and build things before merging so that the effects are
>> known. This is also good motivation to get more hardware helping to
>> build things to speed up the process.
>
> I opened the issue because the "tex-team" branch was fully built on
> CI, according to <https://ci.guix.gnu.org/eval/461653>.
>
> Should I have looked elsewhere before asking for the merge?

Looking at <https://qa.guix.gnu.org/branch/tex-team>, there are 13 new
failures on x86_64 (178 vs. 165), but I’m not sure what they are because
the comparison page shows all the changed derivations (whereas we’d like
to see new failures only).

How can we get that info, Chris?

I did find one “new” failure on the comparison page but I can’t believe
it’s related to changes in the branch:

  https://data.qa.guix.gnu.org/gnu/store/a7898v4zq86vzn664g5xh0dq6s1p813k-ams-lv2-1.2.2.drv

Thanks,
Ludo’.