Subject: bug#63480: 30.0.50; [BUG] unimplemented logic regarding read-symbol-shorthands

From: João Távora <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2024 21:24:48 +0100

On Thu, Apr 18, 2024 at 9:01 PM Joseph Turner
<[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> João Távora <[email-masked]> writes:
>
> > Thanks for the extra case. I think this merits a fix in the autoload extractor, watch should become autoload aware. I'll try to look at it.
>
> I believe this bug was fixed in c52d17d91ad
>
> Can we close this bug?

Fine by me, you're the one originally requesting all these bug fixes,
so if you confirm that everything's working correctly with your
extensive use of shorthands, we should close.

But I've been away from Emacs development for the last months (and
hope to be disconnecting myself more progressively) so I might not be
the best person to ask.

João