Subject: [bug#63478] [PATCH core-updates] gnu: qpdf: Update to 11.3.0.

From: André Batista <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 19:45:09 -0300

* gnu/packages/web.scm (lighttpd): Update to 11.3.0.
---
 gnu/packages/pdf.scm | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/pdf.scm b/gnu/packages/pdf.scm
index ec4e4620f8..402f3af067 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/pdf.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/pdf.scm
@@ -909,14 +909,14 @@ (define-public mupdf
 (define-public qpdf
   (package
     (name "qpdf")
-    (version "11.1.0")
+    (version "11.3.0")
     (source (origin
               (method url-fetch)
               (uri (string-append "mirror://sourceforge/qpdf/qpdf/" version
                                   "/qpdf-" version ".tar.gz"))
               (sha256
                (base32
-                "0bg2d4585nxss2zakq105ibhzzsa1bhwpmr0k8752fg2qqxcz9rl"))))
+                "0vlk0cx7ldinipv620wmmbiwyj68p4npvr8p97pw9dbpvrkywz2l"))))
     (build-system cmake-build-system)
     (arguments
      (list #:configure-flags #~'("-DBUILD_STATIC_LIBS=OFF")))

base-commit: d67a3622ef82b68ee40a2c93abe3d1478633719c
prerequisite-patch-id: 68e53aac2a35dbfbea7ed662cfeebaf49522fe15
prerequisite-patch-id: dd5bc77d91dae65eee89595ab69d75d9e350e243
prerequisite-patch-id: c27180cf8f7652911e41b82119b57c6afb6c3704
prerequisite-patch-id: 874c268a3e4df7ec392640f5007a944999faa1bb
prerequisite-patch-id: b60499d5dc9b901bafea2201811796f2d98f3b02
prerequisite-patch-id: aa983b960ee243f147dbb7f82e840770b2ef2d42
prerequisite-patch-id: 81def0b727ea901fd0475db0822cabd4d2e9ead2
prerequisite-patch-id: ac136cd17d28ddf391530182f217d64a32e2fc5a
prerequisite-patch-id: 377f4e0bf2b9f1fefab70ba82f52da478dd2a065
prerequisite-patch-id: 94a6a290f68fc2557a5a2261f70515bfa1947e91
prerequisite-patch-id: 61e44e045ef136bc6198f2657181539e5b5f7c9c
prerequisite-patch-id: e5df9f9413531d74df7f256d898ad71ae3f82f8b
prerequisite-patch-id: 6b1d3ada5d13a2f9a6c924f172f8dbcdd28f78da
prerequisite-patch-id: 888a2f00734e42f295670eabaebe54b6e7e9c8ca
prerequisite-patch-id: b1fa283906b438a88e8eb9700de80641f0a669ac
prerequisite-patch-id: 86d30cea5187d3741999fc0f58d1108d0b88d575
prerequisite-patch-id: 665cdd9808ede8af5a0c0278f4020bf6d3b99b9e
prerequisite-patch-id: b59a25bcd466b2521185129c5d7309688cc0246d
prerequisite-patch-id: 47e83d477113db515e09259fea8c18f5843a4304
prerequisite-patch-id: d52ad82aafcaeee901c8af0206237570d85fd69e
prerequisite-patch-id: 7c3927e11321df826a0aa31f7ddb51e49f243206
prerequisite-patch-id: e0f7e7695ec066155f5d7b51883cbc8d761e6cc4
prerequisite-patch-id: 6b37e64551a6bcc14d0e9ddc75fc4e1837018fbd
prerequisite-patch-id: a4df8f46dcf25d55f564809c43e8d904fac1fe3d
prerequisite-patch-id: c28613a031ff3a794c504189a8e10745f1ad4526
prerequisite-patch-id: a98d8fd12f3f0e29cacff0e635627bef17e7b340
prerequisite-patch-id: f8c455a58ca730f66c0b589591fe9ee8e6733ec9
prerequisite-patch-id: 1a2fe0f10be9134fb07bb38554117e0f19fe1707
-- 
2.39.2