Subject: 30.0.50; Invalid escape character syntax

From: Niels Søndergaard <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 08:03:31 +0200

This error comes in several situation, in my build of 30.0.50 (a
clean and uncompilated build)

start of error message:
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Invalid escape character syntax")
  read(#<buffer  *load*-85759>)
  load-with-code-conversion("/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/yaml/yaml.el" "/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/yaml/yaml.el" nil t)
  require(yaml)
  load-with-code-conversion("/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-docker/ls..." "/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-docker/ls..." nil t)
  require(lsp-docker)
  load-with-code-conversion("/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/dap-mode/dap-..." "/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/dap-mode/dap-..." nil t)
  require(dap-mode nil nil)
  (progn (use-package-statistics-gather :init 'dap-mode nil) (require 'dap-mode nil nil) (use-package-statistics-gather :config 'dap-mode nil) (dap-mode t) (dap-ui-mode t) t (use-package-statistics-gather :config 'dap-mode t) (use-package-statistics-gather :init 'dap-mode t))
  (closure (t) nil (progn (use-package-statistics-gather :init 'dap-mode nil) (require 'dap-mode nil nil) (use-package-statistics-gather :config 'dap-mode nil) (dap-mode t) (dap-ui-mode t) t (use-package-statistics-gather :config 'dap-mode t) (use-package-statistics-gather :init 'dap-mode t)))()
  eval-after-load-helper("/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-...")
  do-after-load-evaluation("/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-...")
  lsp()

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin22.4.0, NS
appkit-2299.50 Version 13.3.1 (a) (Build 22E772610a)) of 2023-05-11
built on macal.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2299
System Description:  macOS 13.3.1

Configured using:
'configure --disable-silent-rules --with-dbus --with-native-compilation
--with-ns --with-xwidgets --with-mailutils --with-json --with-jpeg
--without-compress-install
'--program-transform-name=s/^ctags$/emctags/' CC=clang
'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libtiff/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/webp/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/giflib/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libgccjit/lib/gcc/current:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/openssl@3/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/curl/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/[email-masked]/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/expat/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/ruby/lib:
'
CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/libtiff/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/cairo/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/giflib/include:I/opt/homebrew/opt/openssl@3/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/expat/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/curl/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/ruby/include:
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/homebrew/opt/openssl@3/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/homebrew/opt/[email-masked]/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/homebrew/opt/curl/lib/pkgconfig:
OBJC=clang'

Configured features:
ACL DBUS GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM XWIDGETS ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: da_DK.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: da_DK.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dashboard

Minor modes in effect:
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  org-edna-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  org-pretty-tags-global-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  dimmer-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  ctrlf-mode: t
  ctrlf-local-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  ivy-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  straight-live-modifications-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-markdown hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-markdown
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-citeproc hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-citeproc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-cache hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-cache
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-file hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-file
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-format hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-format
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-latex hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-latex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-org hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-capf hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-capf
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-comint
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-ctags
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ox-texinfo
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol-doi
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-refile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-version
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-num
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol-mhe
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-shell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-attach
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-C
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-entities
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-dot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-sql
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol-eww
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-datetree
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-macro
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-eval
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-groovy
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ox-icalendar
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-mobile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-processing
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/oc-csl
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-octave
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-table
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ox-html
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-plantuml
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol-docview
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-fold-core
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-exp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-ditaa
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-scheme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/oc-bibtex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol-gnus
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-mouse
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-inlinetask
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-fortran
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-haskell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-id
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/oc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-css
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-compat
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-element
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-calc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-python
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-agenda
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-persist hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-persist
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-ocaml
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-tempo
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-ref
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-tangle
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-fold
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-lilypond
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-clojure
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-lint
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol-eshell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ox-latex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-pcomplete
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-duration
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ox-beamer
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol-info
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-table
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol-rmail
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ox-odt
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-protocol
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-latex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-julia
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-archive
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol-w3m
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-sed
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-perl
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-eshell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol-man
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-plot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-clock
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-awk
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-list
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-sqlite
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-macs
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ox-man
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol-bbdb
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-loaddefs
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol-irc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-capture
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-colview
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-goto
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-R
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-ruby
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-sass
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-matlab
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ox
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/oc-natbib
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-core
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-makefile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-timer
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-forth
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/oc-biblatex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-lob
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-faces
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-habit
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ox-koma-letter
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-js
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-screen
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-footnote
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/oc-basic
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol-bibtex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-java
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-lua
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ox-md
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-cycle
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ox-ascii
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-keys
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-lisp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-attach-git
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-maxima
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-crypt
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-feed
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-src
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ox-org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-indent
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ox-publish
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-jump hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-diminish hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-delight hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-lint hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-core hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-ensure hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-bind-key hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-persist hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-persist
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-cycle
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/map/map hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug lsp-dhall lsp-d lsp-css lsp-csharp
lsp-crystal lsp-cmake lsp-clojure lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-generic
lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs-treelib treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags
treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations
treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros
lsp-semantic-tokens lsp-clangd lsp-beancount lsp-bash lsp-astro
lsp-ansible lsp-angular lsp-ada lsp-actionscript gcmh gcmh-autoloads
cursor-sensor cl-print company-wordfreq ispell posframe dap-overlays
lsp-mode emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode init
all-the-icons-dired xwidgete-autoloads mode-minder keycast-autoloads
list-unicode-display rcd-org-agenda-dashboard rcd-dashboard
rcd-utilities hi-lock latex-table-wizard latex latex-flymake tex-ispell
tex-style org-novelist gptai org-ai url-http url-auth url-gw
org-pandoc-import org-pandoc-import-autoloads projectile-autoloads
slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads phpunit-autoloads ac-php-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads ac-php-core-autoloads xcscope-autoloads
php-mode-autoloads highlight-indentation help-fns elpy elpy-rpc pyvenv
elpy-shell elpy-profile elpy-django elpy-refactor hideshow grep
elpy-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads
pandoc-mode-autoloads constants sort-words-autoloads
company-wordfreq-autoloads most-used-words bibtex-mode-autoloads
bibtex-actions-autoloads bibtex-utils-autoloads
git-timemachine-autoloads git-gutter git-gutter-autoloads
magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads expenses
org-duration lsp-protocol network-stream nsm markdown-mode inline
org-fancy-priorities toc-org company-abbrev calfw-org org-capture
calfw-org-autoloads calfw-cal calfw holidays holiday-loaddefs cl
calfw-cal-autoloads calfw-autoloads org-autolist-autoloads appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-edna org-edna-autoloads org-linker-edna
org-linker org-cliplink-autoloads org-pdftools-autoloads
org-noter-autoloads flycheck latex-extra-autoloads font-latex tex
texmathp auctex-autoloads tex-site ob-latex ob-plantuml ob-org ob-ledger
ob-clojure ob-gnuplot ob-ruby ob-python python ob-R ob-ditaa ob-dot
ob-sh shell writegood-mode org-web-tools esxml-query
org-web-tools-autoloads request-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads
org-agenda-views org-roam-bibtex-autoloads org-roam-autoloads doct
doct-autoloads org-inline-clocking-buttons
org-inline-clocking-buttons-mode org-journal org-crypt cal-iso org-bars
org-bars-autoloads org-pretty-tags org-tag-data
org-pretty-tags-autoloads pretty-symbols pretty-symbols-autoloads
org-pomodoro-autoloads alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads
org-tree-slide-autoloads org-preview-html xwidget
org-preview-html-autoloads org-mime-autoloads toc-org-autoloads
org-rich-yank-autoloads org-fancy-priorities-autoloads ox-gfm
ox-gfm-autoloads org-dashboard-autoloads org-checklist orgtbl-aggregate
calc-arith calc-alg calc-aent calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs
org-lint ox-texinfo ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-md ox-koma-letter ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-beamer ox-latex
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-attach org-indent oc-basic ol-eww eww
url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus
dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util
mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex
bibtex iso8601 ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org-archive
2048-game-autoloads flycheck-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads
which-key which-key-autoloads origami-autoloads move-text-autoloads
doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons shrink-path doom-modeline-autoloads ghub-autoloads
treepy-autoloads info+-autoloads time dimmer face-remap dimmer-autoloads
beacon beacon-autoloads diminish diminish-autoloads citar-autoloads
citeproc-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads queue-autoloads
corfu-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads embark-autoloads
consult-autoloads orderless orderless-autoloads marginalia
marginalia-autoloads vertigo-autoloads color-theme-approximate-autoloads
gnuplot-autoloads company-quickhelp pos-tip company-quickhelp-autoloads
pos-tip-autoloads company-try-hard-autoloads company-web company-css
web-completion-data company-web-autoloads web-completion-data-autoloads
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb company company-autoloads
bibliothek-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads highlight-parentheses
rainbow-delimiters hl-block-mode hl-block-mode-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads highlight-parentheses-autoloads smex
smex-autoloads delight delight-autoloads all-the-icons-dired-autoloads
all-the-icons-autoloads dired-icon-autoloads dired-filter
dired-hacks-utils dired-aux dired-x dired dired-loaddefs
dired-filter-autoloads dired-subtree-autoloads
dired-hacks-utils-autoloads helm-org-ql org-ql-search org-ql-view
transient compat compat-macs bookmark ov crm org-super-agenda ht
helm-org helm-utils helm-help helm-org-ql-autoloads org-ql peg ts
org-habit org-agenda org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile
avl-tree org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version
org-compat org-macs format-spec helm-bibtex-autoloads
bibtex-completion-autoloads biblio-autoloads biblio-core-autoloads
parsebib-autoloads helm-swoop-autoloads helm-git-grep-autoloads
helm-org-autoloads helm-ag-autoloads helm-config helm
helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core async-bytecomp helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async helm-autoloads popup-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads eglot external-completion jsonrpc
xref flymake-proc flymake project ert ewoc debug backtrace filenotify
imenu lsp-latex-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads lsp-docker-autoloads
yaml-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads bui-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads eldoc-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
lorem-ipsum-autoloads hl-line display-line-numbers paradox paradox-menu
paradox-commit-list cus-edit pp paradox-execute paradox-github
paradox-core spinner paradox-autoloads spinner-autoloads
let-alist-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads helpful-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads ssh-autoloads disk-usage-autoloads crux-autoloads
sfsymbols-modeline sf fira-code-mode fira-code-mode-autoloads
emacs-emojify-autoloads elisp-autofmt loadhist advice find-func general
midnight aggressive-indent-autoloads insert-char-preview-autoloads
file-info browse-at-remote vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher f f-shortdoc
shortdoc file-info-autoloads browse-at-remote-autoloads docker-autoloads
tablist-autoloads aio-autoloads yatemplate yatemplate-autoloads
autoinsert dropdown-list yasnippet-snippets yasnippet
yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads ctrlf-autoloads
modus-vivendi-theme modus-operandi-theme modus-themes
modus-themes-autoloads svg-icon svg-mode-line-themes-autoloads
xmlgen-autoloads svg-clock-autoloads svg-lib-autoloads svg dom xml
pretty-hydra s use-package-hydra use-package-hydra-autoloads
major-mode-hydra-autoloads pretty-hydra-autoloads hydra lv
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads pcase general-autoloads org-loaddefs
template xt-mouse cus-load ido ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir
color ivy-autoloads avy avy-autoloads eshell esh-cmd generator esh-ext
esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg pcomplete esh-module esh-groups esh-util
files-x dash-at-point-autoloads osx-lib-autoloads so-long
bookmark+-autoloads no-littering-autoloads exec-path-from-shell
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads compile text-property-search comint
ansi-osc ansi-color ring savehist disp-table dashboard dashboard-widgets
recentf tree-widget wid-edit ffap thingatpt dashboard-autoloads
page-break-lines page-break-lines-autoloads use-package-tags use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-diminish dash package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio
eieio-core password-cache json map url-vars key-chord-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads emacsql-sqlite-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
org-ql-autoloads comp comp-cstr warnings icons rx loaddefs-gen
generate-lisp-file lisp-mnt radix-tree transient-autoloads
compat-autoloads org-super-agenda-autoloads map-autoloads
ctable-autoloads finder-inf peg-autoloads ts-autoloads ht-autoloads
a-autoloads ov-autoloads org-contrib-autoloads info git-autoloads
f-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads early-init use-package-delight
edmacro kmacro byte-opt use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core el-patch-autoloads el-patch el-patch-stub
use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads cl-seq
cl-extra help-mode straight subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
bytecomp byte-compile rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1146510 450227)
(symbols 48 70844 66)
(strings 32 347098 42975)
(string-bytes 1 18778333)
(vectors 16 172353)
(vector-slots 8 4770981 281642)
(floats 8 2564 27701)
(intervals 56 8918 1002)
(buffers 984 30))

Niels Søndergaard
Address: Mariehøj 236, 2990 Nivå 
Mobile: +45 4052 2789 <tel:+45%204052%202789>
Website: algon.dk <https://algon.dk/>
Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
 <about:blank#>
 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/nielssoendergaard/>