Subject: bug#63436: closed (Re: bug#63436: 30.0.50; Invalid escape character syntax)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 10:40:02 +0000

Your bug report

#63436: 30.0.50; Invalid escape character syntax

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
63436: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=63436
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#63436: 30.0.50; Invalid escape character syntax
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Niels Søndergaard <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 13:40:38 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Niels Søndergaard <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 11:16:25 +0200
> Cc: Mattias Engdegård <[email-masked]>,
>  [email-masked]
> 
> I deleted yaml from straight/repos.
> and Emacs 30.0.50 is running fine now.
> So we can close the issue.

Thanks, done.

Subject: 30.0.50; Invalid escape character syntax
From: Niels Søndergaard <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 08:03:31 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This error comes in several situation, in my build of 30.0.50 (a
clean and uncompilated build)

start of error message:
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Invalid escape character syntax")
  read(#<buffer  *load*-85759>)
  load-with-code-conversion("/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/yaml/yaml.el" "/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/yaml/yaml.el" nil t)
  require(yaml)
  load-with-code-conversion("/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-docker/ls..." "/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-docker/ls..." nil t)
  require(lsp-docker)
  load-with-code-conversion("/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/dap-mode/dap-..." "/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/dap-mode/dap-..." nil t)
  require(dap-mode nil nil)
  (progn (use-package-statistics-gather :init 'dap-mode nil) (require 'dap-mode nil nil) (use-package-statistics-gather :config 'dap-mode nil) (dap-mode t) (dap-ui-mode t) t (use-package-statistics-gather :config 'dap-mode t) (use-package-statistics-gather :init 'dap-mode t))
  (closure (t) nil (progn (use-package-statistics-gather :init 'dap-mode nil) (require 'dap-mode nil nil) (use-package-statistics-gather :config 'dap-mode nil) (dap-mode t) (dap-ui-mode t) t (use-package-statistics-gather :config 'dap-mode t) (use-package-statistics-gather :init 'dap-mode t)))()
  eval-after-load-helper("/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-...")
  do-after-load-evaluation("/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/lsp-mode/lsp-...")
  lsp()

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin22.4.0, NS
appkit-2299.50 Version 13.3.1 (a) (Build 22E772610a)) of 2023-05-11
built on macal.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2299
System Description:  macOS 13.3.1

Configured using:
'configure --disable-silent-rules --with-dbus --with-native-compilation
--with-ns --with-xwidgets --with-mailutils --with-json --with-jpeg
--without-compress-install
'--program-transform-name=s/^ctags$/emctags/' CC=clang
'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libtiff/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/webp/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/giflib/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libgccjit/lib/gcc/current:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/openssl@3/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/curl/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/[email-masked]/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/expat/lib:-L/opt/homebrew/opt/ruby/lib:
'
CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/libtiff/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/cairo/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/giflib/include:I/opt/homebrew/opt/openssl@3/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/expat/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/curl/include:-I/opt/homebrew/opt/ruby/include:
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/homebrew/opt/openssl@3/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/homebrew/opt/libxml2/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/homebrew/opt/[email-masked]/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/homebrew/opt/curl/lib/pkgconfig:
OBJC=clang'

Configured features:
ACL DBUS GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM XWIDGETS ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: da_DK.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: da_DK.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dashboard

Minor modes in effect:
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  global-emojify-mode: t
  emojify-mode: t
  pyvenv-mode: t
  global-git-gutter-mode: t
  org-edna-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  org-pretty-tags-global-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  dimmer-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  ctrlf-mode: t
  ctrlf-local-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  ivy-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  el-patch-use-package-mode: t
  straight-use-package-mode: t
  straight-package-neutering-mode: t
  straight-live-modifications-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  tab-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-markdown hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-markdown
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-citeproc hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-citeproc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-cache hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-cache
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-file hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-file
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-format hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-format
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-latex hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-latex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-org hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bibtex-actions/citar-capf hides /Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/citar/citar-capf
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-comint
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-ctags
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ox-texinfo
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol-doi
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-refile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-version
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-num
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol-mhe
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-shell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-attach
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-C
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-entities
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-dot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-sql
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol-eww
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-datetree
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-macro
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-eval
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-groovy
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ox-icalendar
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-mobile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-processing
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/oc-csl
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-octave
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-table
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ox-html
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-plantuml
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol-docview
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-fold-core
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-exp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-ditaa
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-scheme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/oc-bibtex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol-gnus
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-mouse
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-inlinetask
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-fortran
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-haskell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-id
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/oc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-css
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-compat
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-element
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-calc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-python
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-agenda
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-persist hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-persist
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-ocaml
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-tempo
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-ref
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-tangle
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-fold
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-lilypond
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-clojure
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-lint
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol-eshell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ox-latex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-pcomplete
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-duration
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ox-beamer
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol-info
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-table
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol-rmail
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ox-odt
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-protocol
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-latex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-julia
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-archive
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol-w3m
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-sed
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-perl
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-eshell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol-man
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-plot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-clock
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-awk
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-list
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-sqlite
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-macs
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ox-man
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol-bbdb
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-loaddefs
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol-irc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-capture
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-colview
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-goto
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-R
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-ruby
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-sass
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-matlab
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ox
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/oc-natbib
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-core
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-makefile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-timer
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-forth
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/oc-biblatex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-lob
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-gnuplot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-faces
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-habit
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ox-koma-letter
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-js
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-screen
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-footnote
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/oc-basic
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ol-bibtex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-java
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-lua
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ox-md
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-cycle
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ox-ascii
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-keys
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-lisp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-attach-git
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ob-maxima
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-crypt
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-feed
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-src
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ox-org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/org-indent
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides ~/.config/org-mode-current/lisp/ox-publish
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/transient/transient hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-jump hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-diminish hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-delight hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-lint hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/bind-key/bind-key hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-core hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-ensure hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/use-package/use-package-bind-key hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-comint hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-exp hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-ctags hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-irc hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-doi hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-refile hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-version hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-num hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-mhe hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-shell hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-C hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macs hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-entities hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-dot hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sql hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eww hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-datetree hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-macro hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eval hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-haskell hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-org hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-rmail hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-awk hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-groovy hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-octave hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-scheme hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mobile hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-processing hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-biblatex hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-csl hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-colview hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-R hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-table hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-html hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-fortran hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-docview hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-perl hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-basic hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sed hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold-core hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ruby hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-habit hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-gnus hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-screen hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-mouse hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-css hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lisp hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-lint hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-id hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-capture hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-sass hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-tangle hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-calc hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-java hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-compat hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-attach-git hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-beamer hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-protocol hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-element hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lob hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-tempo hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-python hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-latex hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-w3m hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-agenda hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-persist hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-persist
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-ref hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-fold hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-julia hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-table hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-clojure hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-indent hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-plot hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-latex hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-src hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-duration hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-makefile hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-info hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-clock hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-forth hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-odt hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-man hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-publish hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-archive hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-org hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-lua hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-keys hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-eshell hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-faces hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-man hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-list hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-md hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-goto hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bbdb hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ol-bibtex hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-koma-letter hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox-ascii hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-matlab hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ox hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-timer hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/oc-natbib hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-core hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-feed hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-js hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-footnote hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/ob-maxima hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-cycle hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-cycle
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/org/org-crypt hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/map/map hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/let-alist/let-alist hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/Users/niels/.emacs.d/straight/build/eldoc/eldoc hides /Applications/Emacs30.0.50.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug lsp-dhall lsp-d lsp-css lsp-csharp
lsp-crystal lsp-cmake lsp-clojure lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-generic
lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs-treelib treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags
treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations
treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-scope pulse treemacs-faces
treemacs-icons treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros
lsp-semantic-tokens lsp-clangd lsp-beancount lsp-bash lsp-astro
lsp-ansible lsp-angular lsp-ada lsp-actionscript gcmh gcmh-autoloads
cursor-sensor cl-print company-wordfreq ispell posframe dap-overlays
lsp-mode emojify apropos tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode init
all-the-icons-dired xwidgete-autoloads mode-minder keycast-autoloads
list-unicode-display rcd-org-agenda-dashboard rcd-dashboard
rcd-utilities hi-lock latex-table-wizard latex latex-flymake tex-ispell
tex-style org-novelist gptai org-ai url-http url-auth url-gw
org-pandoc-import org-pandoc-import-autoloads projectile-autoloads
slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads phpunit-autoloads ac-php-autoloads
auto-complete-autoloads ac-php-core-autoloads xcscope-autoloads
php-mode-autoloads highlight-indentation help-fns elpy elpy-rpc pyvenv
elpy-shell elpy-profile elpy-django elpy-refactor hideshow grep
elpy-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads
pandoc-mode-autoloads constants sort-words-autoloads
company-wordfreq-autoloads most-used-words bibtex-mode-autoloads
bibtex-actions-autoloads bibtex-utils-autoloads
git-timemachine-autoloads git-gutter git-gutter-autoloads
magit-autoloads git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads expenses
org-duration lsp-protocol network-stream nsm markdown-mode inline
org-fancy-priorities toc-org company-abbrev calfw-org org-capture
calfw-org-autoloads calfw-cal calfw holidays holiday-loaddefs cl
calfw-cal-autoloads calfw-autoloads org-autolist-autoloads appt
diary-lib diary-loaddefs org-edna org-edna-autoloads org-linker-edna
org-linker org-cliplink-autoloads org-pdftools-autoloads
org-noter-autoloads flycheck latex-extra-autoloads font-latex tex
texmathp auctex-autoloads tex-site ob-latex ob-plantuml ob-org ob-ledger
ob-clojure ob-gnuplot ob-ruby ob-python python ob-R ob-ditaa ob-dot
ob-sh shell writegood-mode org-web-tools esxml-query
org-web-tools-autoloads request-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads
org-agenda-views org-roam-bibtex-autoloads org-roam-autoloads doct
doct-autoloads org-inline-clocking-buttons
org-inline-clocking-buttons-mode org-journal org-crypt cal-iso org-bars
org-bars-autoloads org-pretty-tags org-tag-data
org-pretty-tags-autoloads pretty-symbols pretty-symbols-autoloads
org-pomodoro-autoloads alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads
org-tree-slide-autoloads org-preview-html xwidget
org-preview-html-autoloads org-mime-autoloads toc-org-autoloads
org-rich-yank-autoloads org-fancy-priorities-autoloads ox-gfm
ox-gfm-autoloads org-dashboard-autoloads org-checklist orgtbl-aggregate
calc-arith calc-alg calc-aent calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs
org-lint ox-texinfo ox-org ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-md ox-koma-letter ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-beamer ox-latex
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-attach org-indent oc-basic ol-eww eww
url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus
dbus gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time gnus-spec
gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa derived epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util
mail-prsvr ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex
bibtex iso8601 ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi org-archive
2048-game-autoloads flycheck-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads
which-key which-key-autoloads origami-autoloads move-text-autoloads
doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material
data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons
data-alltheicons shrink-path doom-modeline-autoloads ghub-autoloads
treepy-autoloads info+-autoloads time dimmer face-remap dimmer-autoloads
beacon beacon-autoloads diminish diminish-autoloads citar-autoloads
citeproc-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads queue-autoloads
corfu-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads embark-autoloads
consult-autoloads orderless orderless-autoloads marginalia
marginalia-autoloads vertigo-autoloads color-theme-approximate-autoloads
gnuplot-autoloads company-quickhelp pos-tip company-quickhelp-autoloads
pos-tip-autoloads company-try-hard-autoloads company-web company-css
web-completion-data company-web-autoloads web-completion-data-autoloads
company-oddmuse company-keywords company-etags etags fileloop
company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-files
company-clang company-capf company-cmake company-semantic
company-template company-bbdb company company-autoloads
bibliothek-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads highlight-parentheses
rainbow-delimiters hl-block-mode hl-block-mode-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads highlight-parentheses-autoloads smex
smex-autoloads delight delight-autoloads all-the-icons-dired-autoloads
all-the-icons-autoloads dired-icon-autoloads dired-filter
dired-hacks-utils dired-aux dired-x dired dired-loaddefs
dired-filter-autoloads dired-subtree-autoloads
dired-hacks-utils-autoloads helm-org-ql org-ql-search org-ql-view
transient compat compat-macs bookmark ov crm org-super-agenda ht
helm-org helm-utils helm-help helm-org-ql-autoloads org-ql peg ts
org-habit org-agenda org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile
avl-tree org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint org-pcomplete
org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version
org-compat org-macs format-spec helm-bibtex-autoloads
bibtex-completion-autoloads biblio-autoloads biblio-core-autoloads
parsebib-autoloads helm-swoop-autoloads helm-git-grep-autoloads
helm-org-autoloads helm-ag-autoloads helm-config helm
helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core async-bytecomp helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async helm-autoloads popup-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads eglot external-completion jsonrpc
xref flymake-proc flymake project ert ewoc debug backtrace filenotify
imenu lsp-latex-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads lsp-docker-autoloads
yaml-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads bui-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads eldoc-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
lorem-ipsum-autoloads hl-line display-line-numbers paradox paradox-menu
paradox-commit-list cus-edit pp paradox-execute paradox-github
paradox-core spinner paradox-autoloads spinner-autoloads
let-alist-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads helpful-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads ssh-autoloads disk-usage-autoloads crux-autoloads
sfsymbols-modeline sf fira-code-mode fira-code-mode-autoloads
emacs-emojify-autoloads elisp-autofmt loadhist advice find-func general
midnight aggressive-indent-autoloads insert-char-preview-autoloads
file-info browse-at-remote vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher f f-shortdoc
shortdoc file-info-autoloads browse-at-remote-autoloads docker-autoloads
tablist-autoloads aio-autoloads yatemplate yatemplate-autoloads
autoinsert dropdown-list yasnippet-snippets yasnippet
yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads ctrlf-autoloads
modus-vivendi-theme modus-operandi-theme modus-themes
modus-themes-autoloads svg-icon svg-mode-line-themes-autoloads
xmlgen-autoloads svg-clock-autoloads svg-lib-autoloads svg dom xml
pretty-hydra s use-package-hydra use-package-hydra-autoloads
major-mode-hydra-autoloads pretty-hydra-autoloads hydra lv
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads pcase general-autoloads org-loaddefs
template xt-mouse cus-load ido ivy delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir
color ivy-autoloads avy avy-autoloads eshell esh-cmd generator esh-ext
esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg pcomplete esh-module esh-groups esh-util
files-x dash-at-point-autoloads osx-lib-autoloads so-long
bookmark+-autoloads no-littering-autoloads exec-path-from-shell
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads compile text-property-search comint
ansi-osc ansi-color ring savehist disp-table dashboard dashboard-widgets
recentf tree-widget wid-edit ffap thingatpt dashboard-autoloads
page-break-lines page-break-lines-autoloads use-package-tags use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-diminish dash package browse-url url
url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source eieio
eieio-core password-cache json map url-vars key-chord-autoloads
magit-section-autoloads emacsql-sqlite-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
org-ql-autoloads comp comp-cstr warnings icons rx loaddefs-gen
generate-lisp-file lisp-mnt radix-tree transient-autoloads
compat-autoloads org-super-agenda-autoloads map-autoloads
ctable-autoloads finder-inf peg-autoloads ts-autoloads ht-autoloads
a-autoloads ov-autoloads org-contrib-autoloads info git-autoloads
f-autoloads dash-autoloads s-autoloads early-init use-package-delight
edmacro kmacro byte-opt use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode
use-package-core el-patch-autoloads el-patch el-patch-stub
use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads straight-autoloads cl-seq
cl-extra help-mode straight subr-x cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
bytecomp byte-compile rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal dbusbind
kqueue cocoa ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile
emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1146510 450227)
(symbols 48 70844 66)
(strings 32 347098 42975)
(string-bytes 1 18778333)
(vectors 16 172353)
(vector-slots 8 4770981 281642)
(floats 8 2564 27701)
(intervals 56 8918 1002)
(buffers 984 30))

Niels Søndergaard
Address: Mariehøj 236, 2990 Nivå 
Mobile: +45 4052 2789 <tel:+45%204052%202789>
Website: algon.dk <https://algon.dk/>
Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
 <about:blank#>
 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/nielssoendergaard/>