Subject: Re: Add vcmi 1.2.1 to games.scm

From: Vagrant Cascadian <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2023 12:07:06 -0700

On 2023-05-15, Liliana Marie Prikler wrote:
> Am Sonntag, dem 14.05.2023 um 12:52 -0700 schrieb Vagrant Cascadian:
>> Also applied. Used "fuzzylite" for XXX...
> Is the failure due to fuzzylite?  Actually, XXX is a marker for
> incomplete code like TODO.

I would be fine with prefixing it with TODO or whatever else makes
sense!

... although to make any sense out of this, a little more background ...

I am fairly sure I successfully built with qtbase@6 and qttools@6 in
earlier iterations while developing the initial patch... but at the time
of the original patch submission, qtbase@6 itself was failing to build,
which is why i switched to qtbase@5 ... but whatever made qtbase@6 build
successfully now fails to build vcmi!

Whee.

So the original comment was arguably confusing and the need to even have
a comment at all has since entirely changed context (e.g. went from
qtbase@6 failing to build to vcmi failing to build with qtbase@6)!

I am not entirely sure that makes any more sense now, but I have some
small hope. :)

live well,
  vagrant