Subject: bug#63428: 29.0.60; Octave Mode: Interacting with plots

From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2023 02:15:29 -0800

Leo Liu <[email-masked]> writes:

> On 2023-09-06 13:27 -0700, Stefan Kangas wrote:
>>> Failure to do so results in the user not being able to interact with
>>> generated graphs and figures with the mouse or keyboard. Which is very
>>> frustrating!
>
> I failed to understand why --no-line-editing would interfere with
> interaction with graphs. --no-line-editing is there because line editing
> is provided for by emacs/comint.
>
> Are those graphs written to disk (and shown in emacs), or displayed in a
> (GUI) popup?

I noticed that the bug reporter wasn't copied into your reply, so I did
that here.

>
>> Leo or John, could you perhaps comment on the above? Thanks in advance.
>
> -- Leo