Subject: 30.0.50; More Build Warnings

From: Jacob Faibussowitsch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 07:25:34 -0400

Hello,

dispnew.c:3650:12: warning: variable 'changed_p' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
      bool changed_p = 0, mouse_face_overwritten_p = 0;
           ^
1 warning generated.

In native--compile-async:
comp.el:4240:14: Warning: value from call to ‘cl-substitute’ is unused

In end of data:
dynamic-setting.el:58:12: Warning: the function ‘reconsider-frame-fonts’ is not known to be defined.

In end of data:
prog-mode.el:164:38: Warning: the function ‘treesit-node-at’ might not be defined at runtime.

In haiku-dnd-wheel-modifier-type:
haiku-win.el:520:25: Warning: reference to free variable ‘mouse-wheel-scroll-amount’

In haiku-handle-drag-wheel:
haiku-win.el:543:21: Warning: reference to free variable ‘mwheel-scroll-up-function’
haiku-win.el:545:21: Warning: reference to free variable ‘mwheel-scroll-down-function’
haiku-win.el:546:34: Warning: reference to free variable ‘mouse-wheel-flip-direction’
haiku-win.el:547:34: Warning: reference to free variable ‘mwheel-scroll-right-function’
haiku-win.el:548:32: Warning: reference to free variable ‘mwheel-scroll-left-function’
haiku-win.el:571:39: Warning: reference to free variable ‘mouse-wheel-progressive-speed’

In x-dnd-wheel-modifier-type:
x-dnd.el:757:25: Warning: reference to free variable ‘mouse-wheel-scroll-amount’

In x-dnd-mwheel-scroll:
x-dnd.el:794:29: Warning: reference to free variable ‘mouse-wheel-progressive-speed’
x-dnd.el:796:23: Warning: reference to free variable ‘mouse-wheel-tilt-scroll’
x-dnd.el:804:34: Warning: reference to free variable ‘mwheel-scroll-right-function’
x-dnd.el:805:32: Warning: reference to free variable ‘mwheel-scroll-down-function’
x-dnd.el:808:34: Warning: reference to free variable ‘mwheel-scroll-left-function’
x-dnd.el:809:32: Warning: reference to free variable ‘mwheel-scroll-up-function’
x-dnd.el:811:34: Warning: reference to free variable ‘mouse-wheel-flip-direction’

Best regards,

Jacob Faibussowitsch
(Jacob Fai - booss - oh - vitch)