Subject: 28.2; doc string of `make-directory-autoloads'

From: Drew Adams <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2023 20:49:23 +0000

C-h f tells us:

 make-directory-autoloads is an autoloaded interactive Lisp function in
 'autoload.el'.

 (make-directory-autoloads DIR OUTPUT-FILE)

 Update autoload definitions for Lisp files in the directories DIRS.
                                                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 DIR can be either a single directory or a list of
 directories.  (The latter usage is discouraged.)

Typo: DIRS is defined nowhere. Presumably DIRS should be DIR or each of
the DIR occurrences should be DIRS.  (Better yet, use a full word for
the argument.)

In GNU Emacs 28.2 (build 2, x86_64-w64-mingw32)
 of 2022-09-13 built on AVALON
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19045
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (v10.0.2009.19045.2846)

Configured using:
 'configure --with-modules --without-dbus --with-native-compilation
 --without-compress-install CFLAGS=-O2'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY W32NOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
XPM ZLIB

(NATIVE_COMP present but libgccjit not available)