Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] gnu: vulkan-loader: Skip x86-specific tests on non-x86 platforms.

From: Simon South <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 09:11:06 -0400

Here's a v2 of this patch (now series) that's updated to match the code in
master.  These changes now

- Patch the vulkan-loader source to disable x86-specific tests on non-x86
  platforms,

- Re-enable the test suite on AArch64 (as it is now safe to do so) but

- Leave tests disabled on all other non-x86 platforms.

I've tested this on AArch64 and x86-64 and vulkan-loader builds correctly for
me on both platforms.

Thoughts?

--
Simon South
[email-masked]

---

Simon South (2):
  gnu: vulkan-loader: Skip x86-specific tests on non-x86 platforms.
  gnu: vulkan-loader: Re-enable tests on AArch64.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |  1 +
 ...ulkan-loader-skip-incompatible-tests.patch | 62 +++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/vulkan.scm                       |  4 +-
 3 files changed, 66 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/vulkan-loader-skip-incompatible-tests.patch

base-commit: d84517805080ec51bab1921ac34c28adf3d88596
-- 
2.39.1