Subject: Re: bug#63399: 28.2; Documentation for yes-or-no-p wrong/different between docstring and lispref

From: Michael Albinus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 18:55:23 +0200

Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]> writes:

Hi Eli,

>> Yes. It is just a convenience change, and there's code in the wild which
>> doesn't use a trailing space in the propmpt, when calling
>> yes-or-no-p. What would be wrong with my patch? I don't see that it
>> hurts.
>
> I'm sure something will come up.  It isn't an accident that we have
> danced around this more than once in the past.
>
> But if you insist, please install on master,

Will do. It might take one day or two. Tomorrow, I have a
Grand-daughter-care day. Perhaps also on Friday. Obviously, with changed
preferences :-)

> and let's see whose gray hair is more right...

Usually your hair, I know. Let's see.

OTOH, don't trust my Gravatar image. It is 15+ years old. If you want to
check my gray hair in reality, you might join the next Berlin Emacs
meetup :-)

<https://emacs-berlin.org/>

Best regards, Michael.