Subject: Re: bug#63378: A single X-Debbugs-CC header must be used

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2023 21:15:21 -0400

Hi Arun,

Arun Isaac <[email-masked]> writes:

>> Now, I don't think the GNU Debbugs instance is kept up-to-date with
>> Debbugs upstream, having its own set of changes, so I think the patch
>> here should still be applied in the meantime.
>
> I agree. And, even otherwise, it is nice for X-Debbugs-Cc to mirror the
> Cc header and use a comma-separated list. So, I'm all in favour of this
> patch. Specific comments about the patch itself follow in a separate
> email.
>
> I will work on a similar patch for `mumi send-email' and send it
> sometime later this week. As discussed earlier, I will make `mumi
> send-email' invoke `git config sendemail.headerCmd' to find out about
> etc/teams.scm.

Sounds good, and thanks for your efforts pushing toward better teams
tooling!  I'll now address your comments.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim