Subject: Re: [bug#63534] [PATCH] gnu: openboard: Update to 1.7-dev-0.47a96e1

From: Giovanni Biscuolo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2023 15:51:32 +0200

Hello,

Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]

> Nitpick: missing full stops at the end of sentences.

OK, I'll prepare a V2 patch ASAP

>> [arguments]: Fix quazip and poppler library path

sorry: maybe this description is a little bit misleading

> [...]
>
>>                  (substitute* "OpenBoard.pro"
>> -                  (("/usr/include/quazip")
>> -                   (search-input-directory inputs "/include/quazip5"))
>> +                  (("/usr/include/quazip5")

This one is important, it fixes quazip include path (/usr/include/quazip
-> /usr/include/quazip5)

>> +                   (search-input-directory inputs "include/quazip5"))
>>                    (("/usr/include/poppler")
>> -                   (search-input-directory inputs "/include/poppler")))))
>> +                   (search-input-directory inputs "include/poppler")))))
>
> I don't think these changes are warranted. Do they fix something?

No [1], I'll strip this changes from the V2 of this patch

> Otherwise LGTM.

Thanks! Gio'

-- 
Giovanni Biscuolo

Xelera IT Infrastructures