Subject: [bug#63370] [PATCH] gnu: Add emacs-framemove.

From: Fabio Natali <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2023 20:15:04 +0100

Hey Nicolas, thanks for getting back to me so quickly. An updated
version of the patch should be arriving in a minute.

On 2023-05-08, 18:15 +0200, Nicolas Goaziou <[email-masked]> wrote:
> In Guix, you don't sign your own commits.

Ooops, sorry. Fixed in the new patch.

>> +       (uri "https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/download/framemove.el")
>
> This is an issue, because the URI is not stable. Please use GitHub
> repository instead: <https://github.com/emacsmirror/framemove>.

Fixed.

>> +    (description "@code{emacs-framemove} is similar to the
>> @code{windmove.el}
>
> Nicpicks: @code{emacs-framemove} -> Framemove and @code{windmove.el} -> Windmove.

This is also fixed.

Thanks Nicolas, should you spot anything else, I'm very glad to keep
working on it.

Cheers, Fabio.