Subject: Re: bug#63365: 30.0.50; GCC 13.1 breaks building Emacs with native-compilation

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 22:08:57 +0300

> Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
> Date: Wed, 10 May 2023 19:54:06 +0300
> From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
> 
> Maybe it's a bug in your addr2line, then.  It works perfectly here,
> FWIW.
> 
> Can you make the unstripped emacs.exe available for download
> somewhere, along with the emacs_backtrace.txt produced by that same
> binary?  I'd like to take a look.

Hmm... looking at the files you sent, I'm beginning to think something
is wrong with generating backtraces on MS-Windows in the 64-bit
builds.  Maybe it has to do with ASLR, or maybe the code which
produces the backtrace is wrong in 64-bit executables.

I'd like to see the backtrace from GDB and compare the addresses there
with those in emacs_backtrace.txt.  Did you try to run the crashing
command under GDB, as I described earlier?