Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] Add PAM shepherd requirements

From: Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2023 18:45:06 +0200

Hi Ludo,

Thanks for the review.  Here is an updated patchset with the changes you
requested.  I don't think it's possible to have a reliable system test to
check for the greetd issue, since it is a race problem in the end.

Best,

Josselin Poiret (2):
  system: pam: Let PAM extensions add shepherd requirements.
  services: elogind: Add elogind as a shepherd PAM requirement.

 gnu/services/authentication.scm | 28 ++++++------
 gnu/services/base.scm           | 54 +++++++++++-----------
 gnu/services/desktop.scm        | 45 ++++++++++---------
 gnu/services/kerberos.scm       | 44 +++++++++---------
 gnu/services/lightdm.scm        |  2 +-
 gnu/services/mail.scm           |  4 +-
 gnu/services/pam-mount.scm      | 23 +++++-----
 gnu/services/sddm.scm           |  2 +-
 gnu/services/ssh.scm            | 10 +++--
 gnu/services/xorg.scm           |  4 +-
 gnu/system/pam.scm              | 80 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 11 files changed, 184 insertions(+), 112 deletions(-)

base-commit: a759cbffafbf67b3a03c80b5bdbe3f3478affc50
-- 
2.39.2