Subject: 29.0.90; Commit dd21003 broke package activation

From: Jimmy Yuen Ho Wong <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2023 11:35:48 +0100

Commit dd21003 broke package activation in that package-activate-1 still
assumes every package will produce an autoload file, whether it's empty
or not. This prevents packages that have no autoloads such as
pager-default-keybindings from being installed.

Backtrace:

```
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (file-missing "Cannot open load file" "No such file or directory" "/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/pager-default-keybind...")
  #<subr load>("/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/pager-default-keybind..." nil t nil nil)
  apply(#<subr load> ("/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/pager-default-keybind..." nil t))
  #f(advice amx-post-eval-force-update :after #<subr load>)("/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/pager-default-keybind..." nil t)
  apply(#f(advice amx-post-eval-force-update :after #<subr load>) ("/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/pager-default-keybind..." nil t))
  load("/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/pager-default-keybind..." nil t)
  package-activate-1(#s(package-desc :name pager-default-keybindings :version (20130719 2057) :summary "Add the default keybindings suggested for pager.el" :reqs ((pager (1 0))) :kind nil :archive nil :dir "/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/pager-default-keybind..." :extras ((:url . "http://github.com/nflath/pager-default-keybindings") (:maintainer "Nathaniel Flath" . "[email-masked]") (:maintainers ("Nathaniel Flath" . "[email-masked]")) (:authors ("Nathaniel Flath" . "[email-masked]")) (:commit . "dbbd49c2ac5906d1dabf9e9c832bfebc1ab405b3")) :signed nil) :reload :deps)
  #<subr package-unpack>(#s(package-desc :name pager-default-keybindings :version (20130719 2057) :summary "Add the default keybindings suggested for pager.el" :reqs ((pager (1 0))) :kind single :archive "melpa" :dir nil :extras ((:commit . "dbbd49c2ac5906d1dabf9e9c832bfebc1ab405b3") (:authors ("Nathaniel Flath" . "[email-masked]")) (:maintainers ("Nathaniel Flath" . "[email-masked]")) (:maintainer "Nathaniel Flath" . "[email-masked]") (:url . "http://github.com/nflath/pager-default-keybindings")) :signed nil))
  apply(#<subr package-unpack> #s(package-desc :name pager-default-keybindings :version (20130719 2057) :summary "Add the default keybindings suggested for pager.el" :reqs ((pager (1 0))) :kind single :archive "melpa" :dir nil :extras ((:commit . "dbbd49c2ac5906d1dabf9e9c832bfebc1ab405b3") (:authors ("Nathaniel Flath" . "[email-masked]")) (:maintainers ("Nathaniel Flath" . "[email-masked]")) (:maintainer "Nathaniel Flath" . "[email-masked]") (:url . "http://github.com/nflath/pager-default-keybindings")) :signed nil))
  package-unpack(#s(package-desc :name pager-default-keybindings :version (20130719 2057) :summary "Add the default keybindings suggested for pager.el" :reqs ((pager (1 0))) :kind single :archive "melpa" :dir nil :extras ((:commit . "dbbd49c2ac5906d1dabf9e9c832bfebc1ab405b3") (:authors ("Nathaniel Flath" . "[email-masked]")) (:maintainers ("Nathaniel Flath" . "[email-masked]")) (:maintainer "Nathaniel Flath" . "[email-masked]") (:url . "http://github.com/nflath/pager-default-keybindings")) :signed nil))
  #f(compiled-function (&optional good-sigs) #<bytecode -0x630769b06bb72c4>)(nil)
  #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x3f935173638621f>)()
  package--with-response-buffer-1("https://melpa.org/packages/" #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x18bc676d74d9d184>) :file "pager-default-keybindings-20130719.2057.el.sig" :async nil :error-function #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x3f935173638621f>) :noerror t)
  package--check-signature("https://melpa.org/packages/" "pager-default-keybindings-20130719.2057.el" ";;; pager-default-keybindings.el --- Add the defau..." nil #f(compiled-function (&optional good-sigs) #<bytecode -0x630769b06bb72c4>))
  #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x15a546316b2964a7>)()
  package--with-response-buffer-1("https://melpa.org/packages/" #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x15a546316b2964a7>) :file "pager-default-keybindings-20130719.2057.el" :async nil :error-function #<subr F616e6f6e796d6f75732d6c616d626461_anonymous_lambda_80> :noerror nil)
  package-install-from-archive(#s(package-desc :name pager-default-keybindings :version (20130719 2057) :summary "Add the default keybindings suggested for pager.el" :reqs ((pager (1 0))) :kind single :archive "melpa" :dir nil :extras ((:commit . "dbbd49c2ac5906d1dabf9e9c832bfebc1ab405b3") (:authors ("Nathaniel Flath" . "[email-masked]")) (:maintainers ("Nathaniel Flath" . "[email-masked]")) (:maintainer "Nathaniel Flath" . "[email-masked]") (:url . "http://github.com/nflath/pager-default-keybindings")) :signed nil))
  package-download-transaction((#s(package-desc :name pager :version (20151202 120) :summary "windows-scroll commands" :reqs nil :kind single :archive "melpa" :dir nil :extras ((:commit . "5c791ed23f1136e04040d6f4bc9b4ca5b6dc919f") (:authors (nil . "Mikael Sjödin  --  [email-masked]")) (:maintainers (nil . "Mikael Sjödin  --  [email-masked]")) (:maintainer nil . "Mikael Sjödin  --  [email-masked]")) :signed nil) #s(package-desc :name pager-default-keybindings :version (20130719 2057) :summary "Add the default keybindings suggested for pager.el" :reqs ((pager (1 0))) :kind single :archive "melpa" :dir nil :extras ((:commit . "dbbd49c2ac5906d1dabf9e9c832bfebc1ab405b3") (:authors ("Nathaniel Flath" . "[email-masked]")) (:maintainers ("Nathaniel Flath" . "[email-masked]")) (:maintainer "Nathaniel Flath" . "[email-masked]") (:url . "http://github.com/nflath/pager-default-keybindings")) :signed nil)))
  package-install(#s(package-desc :name pager-default-keybindings :version (20130719 2057) :summary "Add the default keybindings suggested for pager.el" :reqs ((pager (1 0))) :kind single :archive "melpa" :dir nil :extras ((:commit . "dbbd49c2ac5906d1dabf9e9c832bfebc1ab405b3") (:authors ("Nathaniel Flath" . "[email-masked]")) (:maintainers ("Nathaniel Flath" . "[email-masked]")) (:maintainer "Nathaniel Flath" . "[email-masked]") (:url . "http://github.com/nflath/pager-default-keybindings")) :signed nil) dont-select)
  package-menu--perform-transaction((#s(package-desc :name pager-default-keybindings :version (20130719 2057) :summary "Add the default keybindings suggested for pager.el" :reqs ((pager (1 0))) :kind single :archive "melpa" :dir nil :extras ((:commit . "dbbd49c2ac5906d1dabf9e9c832bfebc1ab405b3") (:authors ("Nathaniel Flath" . "[email-masked]")) (:maintainers ("Nathaniel Flath" . "[email-masked]")) (:maintainer "Nathaniel Flath" . "[email-masked]") (:url . "http://github.com/nflath/pager-default-keybindings")) :signed nil)) nil)
  package-menu-execute()
  funcall-interactively(package-menu-execute)
  #<subr call-interactively>(package-menu-execute nil nil)
  call-interactively@ido-cr+-record-current-command(#<subr call-interactively> package-menu-execute nil nil)
  apply(call-interactively@ido-cr+-record-current-command #<subr call-interactively> (package-menu-execute nil nil))
  call-interactively(package-menu-execute nil nil)
  command-execute(package-menu-execute)
```

In GNU Emacs 29.0.90 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin22.4.0, NS
 appkit-2299.50 Version 13.3.1 (a) (Build 22E772610a)) of 2023-05-04
 built on MobileCat.localdomain
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2299
System Description:  macOS 13.3.1

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/local --disable-silent-rules --without-dbus
 --without-gconf --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --with-libgmp
 --with-gnutls --with-json --with-xml2 --with-modules --infodir
 /opt/local/share/info/emacs --with-sqlite3 --with-webp --with-ns
 --with-lcms2 --without-harfbuzz --without-imagemagick --without-xaw3d
 --with-tree-sitter --with-rsvg --with-xwidgets
 --with-native-compilation=aot 'CFLAGS=-pipe -Os -Wno-attributes
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk -arch
 arm64' 'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names -Wl,-rpath
 /opt/local/lib/gcc12 -Wl,-no_pie
 -Wl,-syslibroot,/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk
 -arch arm64''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XWIDGETS ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_GB.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Package Menu

Minor modes in effect:
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  company-prescient-mode: t
  prescient-persist-mode: t
  header-line-indent-mode: t
  imenu-list-minor-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  magit-todos-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  diff-hl-flydiff-mode: t
  projectile-rails-global-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  crm-custom-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  dap-tooltip-mode: t
  dap-ui-many-windows-mode: t
  dap-ui-controls-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  smooth-scrolling-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  rxt-global-mode: t
  rxt-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  ido-ubiquitous-mode: t
  global-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  global-origami-mode: t
  origami-mode: t
  global-move-dup-mode: t
  move-dup-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-show-hunk-mouse-mode: t
  diff-hl-show-hunk-mouse-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  global-company-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  flx-ido-mode: t
  ido-everywhere: t
  icomplete-vertical-mode: t
  icomplete-mode: t
  fido-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  direnv-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  dap-auto-configure-mode: t
  dap-mode: t
  auto-compile-on-save-mode: t
  amx-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/opt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake-mode hides /Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/cmake-mode-20230422.828/cmake-mode
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20230501.1034/transient hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-jump hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-ensure hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-delight hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-diminish hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-bind-key hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/wyuenho/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-lint hides /Applications/MacPorts/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug cl-print pager-autoloads tabify
loaddefs-gen misearch multi-isearch visual-regexp-steroids visual-regexp
mm-archive url-cache facemenu two-column dired-aux diff-hl-dired
all-the-icons-dired dired-collapse dired-hacks-utils company-quickhelp
pos-tip company-prescient prescient char-fold company-keywords
company-etags etags fileloop company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-yasnippet company-capf company-files
company-cmake company-clang company-semantic company-template
company-bbdb rainbow-mode elisp-def ert debug backtrace
display-line-numbers cap-words superword subword smartparens-config
smartparens-javascript smartparens-ruby smartparens-org
smartparens-python smartparens-markdown smartparens-text smartparens-c
page-break-lines vc-hg vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs
beginend window-purpose-x shut-up imenu-list hideshow window-purpose
window-purpose-fixes window-purpose-prefix-overload
window-purpose-switch window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core
window-purpose-configuration window-purpose-utils ibuffer-vc windmove
dired-hide-dotfiles shrink-path git-timemachine vc-git magit-lfs
magit-todos hl-todo async forge-list forge-commands forge-semi
forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab
forge-github ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub url-http url-gw url-auth
gnutls forge-notify forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic
bug-reference forge-post forge-repo forge forge-core forge-db closql
emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql emacsql-compiler magit-bookmark
magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge
magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit
magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode
git-commit log-edit message sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa
gnus-util mailabbrev gmm-utils add-log magit-core magit-autorevert
magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor magit-mode
magit-git magit-base magit-section cursor-sensor crm diff-hl-flydiff
diff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util rg rg-info-hack rg-menu rg-ibuffer rg-result wgrep-rg wgrep
rg-history rg-header projectile-rails rake inflections inf-ruby
ruby-mode smie autoinsert lsp-sourcekit dap-java lsp-java request
mailheader mail-utils lsp cargo cargo-process rust-ts-mode yard-mode
lsp-pyright pet lsp-jedi python-pytest projectile grep transient
python-isort python-black python compat python-insert-docstring
jq-format prettier tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp nvm iter2 generator reformatter
flycheck-package package-lint finder finder-inf eterm-256color term
disp-table native-complete shell ehelp xterm-color verb js c-ts-common
treesit cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align
cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs url-queue url-file org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities ob-emacs-lisp
ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys
oc org-loaddefs cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat
org-macs quick-peek lsp-ui lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc xwidget goto-addr
lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline lsp-ui-util face-remap
pdf-loader pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs tablist
tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic
semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet pdf-isearch
pdf-misc pdf-tools pdf-view treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags bookmark
jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util format-spec pdf-macs image-mode
dired dired-loaddefs exif iedit iedit-lib mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode
mc-mark-more mc-cycle-cursors multiple-cursors-core rect crm-custom
scroll-on-jump browse-kill-ring edmacro kmacro use-package-bind-key
bind-key use-package-delight exec-path-from-shell all-the-icons
all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons data-octicons
data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons parse-time iso8601
time-date spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline powerline
powerline-separators powerline-themes solarized-dark-theme
solarized-theme solarized solarized-faces delight quelpa-use-package
use-package-core quelpa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr lisp-mnt help-fns
radix-tree dap-mouse dap-ui lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-generic
lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs-treelib treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-interface
treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode
treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations treemacs-async
treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-scope treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros gdb-mi bindat
gud bui bui-list bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button
bui-utils lsp-lens winner which-key which-func smooth-scrolling
smartparens loadhist server savehist saveplace pcre2el rxt re-builder
recentf mb-depth ido-vertical-mode ido-completing-read+ memoize cus-edit
pp minibuf-eldef help-at-pt whitespace-cleanup-mode whitespace so-long
origami origami-parsers cl move-dup hl-line flycheck find-func
diff-hl-show-hunk diff-hl-inline-popup diff-hl log-view pcvs-util vc-dir
vc vc-dispatcher company autorevert aggressive-indent flx-ido advice flx
ido icomplete editorconfig editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch direnv diff-mode easy-mmode desktop frameset delsel
dap-mode dap-tasks dap-launch lsp-docker yaml posframe dap-overlays
lsp-mode lsp-protocol yasnippet-snippets yasnippet xref project
tree-widget wid-edit spinner network-stream puny nsm markdown-mode color
thingatpt noutline outline lv inline imenu ht f f-shortdoc ewoc epg
rfc6068 epg-config dash compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring auto-compile amx s let-alist filenotify cus-load
move-dup-autoloads yarn-mode-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads flycheck-golangci-lint-autoloads
docker-compose-mode-autoloads ibuffer-vc-autoloads monky-autoloads
auto-yasnippet-autoloads company-prescient-autoloads
cycle-quotes-autoloads python-docstring-autoloads
flycheck-plantuml-autoloads direnv-autoloads lsp-java-autoloads
dap-mode-autoloads lsp-pyright-autoloads graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
lsp-sourcekit-autoloads highlight-indent-guides-autoloads
ts-comint-autoloads impostman-autoloads spaceline-autoloads
bug-hunter-autoloads graphql-mode-autoloads protobuf-mode-autoloads
fontify-face-autoloads crm-custom-autoloads buffer-move-autoloads
pet-autoloads scroll-on-jump-autoloads flycheck-package-autoloads
magit-lfs-autoloads lsp-origami-autoloads origami-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads ido-completing-read+-autoloads go-mode-autoloads
window-purpose-autoloads shut-up-autoloads verb-autoloads
memoize-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads reason-mode-autoloads
company-quickhelp-autoloads sbt-mode-autoloads vundo-autoloads
lsp-jedi-autoloads page-break-lines-autoloads smart-semicolon-autoloads
ssh-config-mode-autoloads sphinx-doc-autoloads solarized-theme-autoloads
browse-kill-ring-autoloads dired-hide-dotfiles-autoloads
svg-lib-autoloads jsonian-autoloads amx-autoloads
eterm-256color-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads package-build-autoloads
derived ialign-autoloads dotenv-mode-autoloads shrink-path-autoloads
default-text-scale-autoloads enh-ruby-mode-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
dired-single-autoloads package-utils-autoloads restart-emacs-autoloads
flycheck-cask-autoloads tuareg-autoloads caml-autoloads
all-the-icons-dired-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads jq-mode-autoloads
smartparens-autoloads flx-isearch-autoloads emmet-mode-autoloads
imenu-list-autoloads cask-mode-autoloads yard-mode-autoloads
company-native-complete-autoloads native-complete-autoloads
company-autoloads focus-autoloads flycheck-projectile-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads po-mode-autoloads delight-autoloads
flx-ido-autoloads lorem-ipsum-autoloads wgrep-ag-autoloads
buttercup-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
python-insert-docstring-autoloads cargo-autoloads
add-node-modules-path-autoloads request-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads
jq-format-autoloads expand-region-autoloads sass-mode-autoloads
haml-mode-autoloads powerline-autoloads js-doc-autoloads forge-autoloads
ghub-autoloads nodejs-repl-autoloads prescient-autoloads
string-inflection-autoloads visual-regexp-steroids-autoloads
terraform-mode-autoloads lsp-docker-autoloads yaml-autoloads
flycheck-inline-autoloads flycheck-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads
epl-autoloads whitespace-cleanup-mode-autoloads closql-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads projectile-rails-autoloads rake-autoloads
inf-ruby-autoloads inflections-autoloads git-modes-autoloads
macrostep-autoloads python-pytest-autoloads projectile-autoloads
scala-mode-autoloads quick-peek-autoloads tablist-autoloads
groovy-mode-autoloads imenu-anywhere-autoloads olivetti-autoloads
treepy-autoloads bui-autoloads repeat-help-autoloads apib-mode-autoloads
quelpa-use-package-autoloads quelpa-autoloads
ido-vertical-mode-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
beginend-autoloads smooth-scrolling-autoloads vterm-autoloads
which-key-autoloads aggressive-indent-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads
osx-trash-autoloads cmake-font-lock-autoloads cmake-mode-autoloads
use-package-autoloads ron-mode-autoloads rg-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
hcl-mode-autoloads visual-regexp-autoloads udev-mode-autoloads
dired-collapse-autoloads dired-hacks-utils-autoloads ag-autoloads
arduino-mode-autoloads ede/auto eieio-base crux-autoloads
auto-compile-autoloads prettier-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads
nvm-autoloads iter2-autoloads elisp-def-autoloads package-lint-autoloads
coverage-autoloads ov-autoloads shift-number-autoloads
python-isort-autoloads magit-todos-autoloads pcre2el-autoloads
magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads
compat-autoloads async-autoloads kurecolor-autoloads flx-autoloads
lsp-treemacs-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
spinner-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads pfuture-autoloads ace-window-autoloads
avy-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
python-black-autoloads reformatter-autoloads iedit-autoloads
exec-path-from-shell-autoloads plantuml-mode-autoloads helpful-autoloads
elisp-refs-autoloads f-autoloads s-autoloads swift-mode-autoloads
ht-autoloads info dash-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source eieio eieio-core password-cache json map byte-opt url-vars
comp comp-cstr warnings icons subr-x rx cl-seq cl-macs cl-extra
help-mode bytecomp byte-compile gv pcase bootstrap-theme cl-loaddefs
cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal kqueue cocoa
ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2743161 1275209)
 (symbols 48 90690 144)
 (strings 32 478747 211096)
 (string-bytes 1 16493824)
 (vectors 16 207209)
 (vector-slots 8 5226703 820814)
 (floats 8 1208 2106)
 (intervals 56 186258 16910)
 (buffers 984 28))