Subject: bug#63256: closed (Re: bug#63256: 30.0.50; EasyPG seems has a bug on saving the encrypted file buffer)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 06:24:02 +0000

Your bug report

#63256: 30.0.50; EasyPG seems has a bug on saving the encrypted file buffer

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
63256: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=63256
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#63256: 30.0.50; EasyPG seems has a bug on saving the encrypted file buffer
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 08:23:29 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Cc: [email-masked]
> From: Stefan Kangas <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 17:24:37 -0800
> 
> Filipp Gunbin <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
> > On 25/01/2024 15:44 -0800, Stefan Kangas wrote:
> >
> >> Filipp Gunbin <[email-masked]> writes:
> >>
> >>> A bit of good news: the fix will hopefully arrive in GnuPG 2.4.4
> >>> (https://dev.gnupg.org/T6481#181779)
> >>
> >> Could someone please test using the development version of 2.4.4 so that
> >> we can be sure that the fix is working?
> >
> > 2.4.4 was released yesterday.  I've just checked that saving encrypted
> > file works again in EasyPG.
> 
> Thanks.  Should this bug be closed, then?

Yes; done.

Subject: 30.0.50; EasyPG seems has a bug on saving the encrypted file buffer
From: stardiviner <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 11:25:10 +0800
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

------------------------------------------------------------------------
I originally posted to [email-masked] mailing list, wrong place. So
I post here now.

This is a very long email that contains all steps I tried to reproduce and
try to fix the problem but still failed.

Short:

1. gpg encrypt a plain text file into "file.org.gpg" with the command "gpg
-e file.org"
2. `$ emacs -Q` press keybinding [C-x C-f] to open the encrypted file
"file.org.gpg"
3. modify the file buffer
4. Emacs press [C-x C-s] to save the buffer
5. Emacs suspends lost response. Buffer mode-line status is still
"modified".

Long:

The original mailing list thread is here:
https://list.orgmode.org/m2h6stnyo0.fsf@[email-masked]/T/#m7c6831530da9604219fd01f72584c28d35e688e0

Reproduce:

1. here is EasyPG config

   #+begin_src emacs-lisp
   (use-package epa
     ;; force Emacs to use its own internal password prompt instead of an
external
     ;; pinentry program.
     :preface (setenv "GPG_AGENT_INFO" nil)
     :custom ((epa-pinentry-mode 'loopback) ; let EasyPG Assistant to use
loopback for pinentry.
              ;; cache passphrase for symmetric encryption.
              ;; For security reasons, this option is turned off by default
and
              ;; not recommended to use.  Instead, consider using gpg-agent
which
              ;; does the same job in a safer way.
              (epa-file-cache-passphrase-for-symmetric-encryption t)
              (epa-file-inhibit-auto-save t)
              (epa-keyserver "keys.openpgp.org")
              (epa-file-encrypt-to '("stardiviner" "[email-masked]"))
              (epa-file-select-keys (if (null epa-file-encrypt-to) t nil)))
     :commands (epa-search-keys)
     :init (epa-file-enable)
     (add-to-list 'display-buffer-alist '("^\\*Keys\\*" .
(display-buffer-below-selected))))
   #+end_src

2. =[M-x toggle-debug-on-quit]=

3. edit encrypted file "authinfo.gpg" in Emacs, then press =[C-x C-s]= to
save file.

4. but Emacs have not actually save file, the mode-line file status is
still "modified", and Emacs suspending.

5. I press =[C-g]= to quit got following stacktrace:

#+begin_example
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (quit)
  accept-process-output(#<process epg> 1)
  epg-wait-for-status(#s(epg-context :protocol OpenPGP :program
"/opt/homebrew/bin/gpg" :home-directory "/Users/stardiviner/.gnupg" :armor
nil :textmode nil :include-certs nil :cipher-algorithm nil
:digest-algorithm nil :compress-algorithm nil :passphrase-callback
(epa-file-passphrase-callback-function .
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo....") :progress-callback
(epa-progress-callback-function . "Encrypting
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secret...") :edit-callback nil :signers
nil :sender nil :sig-notations nil :process #<process epg> :output-file
"/var/folders/ym/f3v5_yk1279g5ls70x3hzblh0000gn/T/e..." :result nil
:operation encrypt :pinentry-mode loopback :error-output "" :error-buffer
#<buffer  *epg-error*>) ("BEGIN_ENCRYPTION"))
  epg-start-encrypt(#s(epg-context :protocol OpenPGP :program
"/opt/homebrew/bin/gpg" :home-directory "/Users/stardiviner/.gnupg" :armor
nil :textmode nil :include-certs nil :cipher-algorithm nil
:digest-algorithm nil :compress-algorithm nil :passphrase-callback
(epa-file-passphrase-callback-function .
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo....") :progress-callback
(epa-progress-callback-function . "Encrypting
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secret...") :edit-callback nil :signers
nil :sender nil :sig-notations nil :process #<process epg> :output-file
"/var/folders/ym/f3v5_yk1279g5ls70x3hzblh0000gn/T/e..." :result nil
:operation encrypt :pinentry-mode loopback :error-output "" :error-buffer
#<buffer  *epg-error*>) #s(epg-data :file nil :string "# -*-
epa-file-encrypt-to: (\"stardiviner\") -*-\n\n# ...") (#s(epg-key
:owner-trust ultimate :sub-key-list (#s(epg-sub-key :validity ultimate
:capability (sign certify) :secret-p nil :algorithm 1 :length 2048 :id
"1B5DF1C95AE89AC3" :creation-time 1422686308 :expiration-time nil
:fingerprint "F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3") #s(epg-sub-key
:validity ultimate :capability (encrypt) :secret-p nil :algorithm 1 :length
2048 :id "0251FA6886EB6B77" :creation-time 1422686308 :expiration-time nil
:fingerprint "32A8581A6E137ABD26DA2F570251FA6886EB6B77")) :user-id-list
(#s(epg-user-id :validity ultimate :string "stardiviner ([email-masked])
<numbchild@gmail..." :signature-list nil) #s(epg-user-id :validity ultimate
:string "stardiviner (Christopher Miles) <[email-masked]..."
:signature-list nil))) #s(epg-key :owner-trust none :sub-key-list
(#s(epg-sub-key :validity none :capability (sign certify) :secret-p nil
:algorithm 1 :length 2048 :id "B8C4B8E547C32433" :creation-time 1330690561
:expiration-time nil :fingerprint
"9BAA92BCCDDDB9EF3B36CB99B8C4B8E547C32433") #s(epg-sub-key :validity none
:capability (encrypt) :secret-p nil :algorithm 1 :length 2048 :id
"AEDA8A17BB08B786" :creation-time 1330690561 :expiration-time nil
:fingerprint "0DEF7425E79FE2E0090B424BAEDA8A17BB08B786")) :user-id-list
(#s(epg-user-id :validity none :string "Christopher Miles (stardiviner,
numbchild) <numbch..." :signature-list nil)))) nil nil)
  epg-encrypt-string(#s(epg-context :protocol OpenPGP :program
"/opt/homebrew/bin/gpg" :home-directory "/Users/stardiviner/.gnupg" :armor
nil :textmode nil :include-certs nil :cipher-algorithm nil
:digest-algorithm nil :compress-algorithm nil :passphrase-callback
(epa-file-passphrase-callback-function .
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo....") :progress-callback
(epa-progress-callback-function . "Encrypting
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secret...") :edit-callback nil :signers
nil :sender nil :sig-notations nil :process #<process epg> :output-file
"/var/folders/ym/f3v5_yk1279g5ls70x3hzblh0000gn/T/e..." :result nil
:operation encrypt :pinentry-mode loopback :error-output "" :error-buffer
#<buffer  *epg-error*>) "# -*- epa-file-encrypt-to: (\"stardiviner\")
-*-\n\n# ..." (#s(epg-key :owner-trust ultimate :sub-key-list
(#s(epg-sub-key :validity ultimate :capability (sign certify) :secret-p nil
:algorithm 1 :length 2048 :id "1B5DF1C95AE89AC3" :creation-time 1422686308
:expiration-time nil :fingerprint
"F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3") #s(epg-sub-key :validity
ultimate :capability (encrypt) :secret-p nil :algorithm 1 :length 2048 :id
"0251FA6886EB6B77" :creation-time 1422686308 :expiration-time nil
:fingerprint "32A8581A6E137ABD26DA2F570251FA6886EB6B77")) :user-id-list
(#s(epg-user-id :validity ultimate :string "stardiviner ([email-masked])
<numbchild@gmail..." :signature-list nil) #s(epg-user-id :validity ultimate
:string "stardiviner (Christopher Miles) <[email-masked]..."
:signature-list nil))) #s(epg-key :owner-trust none :sub-key-list
(#s(epg-sub-key :validity none :capability (sign certify) :secret-p nil
:algorithm 1 :length 2048 :id "B8C4B8E547C32433" :creation-time 1330690561
:expiration-time nil :fingerprint
"9BAA92BCCDDDB9EF3B36CB99B8C4B8E547C32433") #s(epg-sub-key :validity none
:capability (encrypt) :secret-p nil :algorithm 1 :length 2048 :id
"AEDA8A17BB08B786" :creation-time 1330690561 :expiration-time nil
:fingerprint "0DEF7425E79FE2E0090B424BAEDA8A17BB08B786")) :user-id-list
(#s(epg-user-id :validity none :string "Christopher Miles (stardiviner,
numbchild) <numbch..." :signature-list nil)))))
  epa-file-write-region(nil nil
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo...." nil t
"~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg" nil)
  apply(epa-file-write-region (nil nil
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo...." nil t
"~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg" nil))
  epa-file-handler(write-region nil nil
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo...." nil t
"~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg" nil)
  write-region(nil nil
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo...." nil t
"~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg")
  basic-save-buffer-2()
  basic-save-buffer-1()
  basic-save-buffer(nil)
  save-buffer()
  #f(compiled-function (buffer) #<bytecode 0x8c750db3599e00a>)(#<buffer
authinfo.gpg>)
  map-y-or-n-p(#f(compiled-function (buffer) #<bytecode 0x3861ff2c85e5a70>)
#f(compiled-function (buffer) #<bytecode 0x8c750db3599e00a>) (#<buffer
authinfo.gpg>) ("buffer" "buffers" "save") ((18 #f(compiled-function (buf)
#<bytecode -0x13c467336852d4a4>) "view this buffer") (6
#f(compiled-function (buf) #<bytecode 0x81e69c1bf6c6e9c>) "view this buffer
and quit") (100 #f(compiled-function (buf) #<bytecode -0x24aad661d8a3566>)
"view changes in this buffer")))
  save-some-buffers(:no-prompt #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode
0x11658fcd9d115b5c>))
  apply(save-some-buffers (:no-prompt #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode
0x11658fcd9d115b5c>)))
  timer-event-handler([nil 0 5 0 :repeat save-some-buffers (:no-prompt
#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x11658fcd9d115b5c>)) idle 0 nil])
#+end_example

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I save modified "=~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg=", got prompt:

#+begin_example
Untrusted key AEDA8A17BB08B786 Christopher Miles (stardiviner, numbchild) <
[email-masked]>.  Use anyway? (y or n)
#+end_example

If I input "n" for prompt:

#+begin_example
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (file-error "Opening output file" "Encrypt
failed" "Unusable public key: B8C4B8E547C32433 (key not tru...")
  apply(debug error (file-error "Opening output file" "Encrypt failed"
"Unusable public key: B8C4B8E547C32433 (key not tru..."))
  edebug(error (file-error "Opening output file" "Encrypt failed" "Unusable
public key: B8C4B8E547C32433 (key not tru..."))
  signal(file-error ("Opening output file" "Encrypt failed" "Unusable
public key: B8C4B8E547C32433 (key not tru..."))
  edebug-signal(file-error ("Opening output file" "Encrypt failed"
"Unusable public key: B8C4B8E547C32433 (key not tru..."))
  signal(file-error ("Opening output file" "Encrypt failed" "Unusable
public key: B8C4B8E547C32433 (key not tru..."))
  (edebug-after (edebug-before 157) 163 (signal 'file-error (edebug-after
(edebug-before 158) 162 (cons "Opening output file" (edebug-after
(edebug-before 159) 161 (cdr (edebug-after 0 160 error)))))))
  (condition-case error (edebug-after (edebug-before 67) 142 (setq string
(edebug-after (edebug-before 68) 141 (epg-encrypt-string (edebug-after 0 69
context) (edebug-after (edebug-before 70) 109 (if (edebug-after ... 73 ...)
(edebug-after ... 77 ...) (edebug-after ... 86 ...) (edebug-after ... 90
...) (edebug-after ... 108 ...))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 110) 140 (if
(edebug-after ... 126 ...) (edebug-after ... 130 ...) (edebug-after ... 139
...))))))) (error (edebug-after (edebug-before 143) 145 (epa-display-error
(edebug-after 0 144 context))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 146) 156 (if
(edebug-after (edebug-before 147) 152 (setq entry (edebug-after
(edebug-before 148) 151 (assoc ... ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before
153) 155 (setcdr (edebug-after 0 154 entry) nil)))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 157) 163 (signal 'file-error (edebug-after (edebug-before
158) 162 (cons "Opening output file" (edebug-after (edebug-before 159) 161
(cdr ...))))))))
  (edebug-after (edebug-before 66) 164 (condition-case error (edebug-after
(edebug-before 67) 142 (setq string (edebug-after (edebug-before 68) 141
(epg-encrypt-string (edebug-after 0 69 context) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 70) 109 (if ... ... ... ... ...)) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 110) 140 (if ... ... ...)))))) (error (edebug-after
(edebug-before 143) 145 (epa-display-error (edebug-after 0 144 context)))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 146) 156 (if (edebug-after (edebug-before 147)
152 (setq entry (edebug-after ... 151 ...))) (edebug-after (edebug-before
153) 155 (setcdr (edebug-after 0 154 entry) nil)))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 157) 163 (signal 'file-error (edebug-after (edebug-before
158) 162 (cons "Opening output file" (edebug-after ... 161 ...))))))))
  (let* ((coding-system (edebug-after (edebug-before 11) 27 (or
(edebug-after 0 12 coding-system-for-write) (edebug-after (edebug-before
13) 26 (if (edebug-after ... 15 ...) (edebug-after ... 24 ...)
(edebug-after 0 25 buffer-file-coding-system)))))) (context (edebug-after
(edebug-before 28) 29 (epg-make-context))) (coding-system-for-write
'binary) string entry (recipients (edebug-after (edebug-before 30) 41 (cond
((edebug-after (edebug-before 31) 33 (listp ...)) (edebug-after 0 34
epa-file-encrypt-to)) ((edebug-after (edebug-before 35) 37 (stringp ...))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 38) 40 (list ...)))))) buffer) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 42) 49 (epg-context-set-passphrase-callback (edebug-after 0
43 context) (edebug-after (edebug-before 44) 48 (cons (edebug-after
(edebug-before 45) 46 #'epa-file-passphrase-callback-function)
(edebug-after 0 47 file))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 50) 59
(epg-context-set-progress-callback (edebug-after 0 51 context)
(edebug-after (edebug-before 52) 58 (cons (edebug-after (edebug-before 53)
54 #'epa-progress-callback-function) (edebug-after (edebug-before 55) 57
(format "Encrypting %s" (edebug-after 0 56 file))))))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 60) 65 (let ((cl-x (edebug-after 0 62 context))) (or (let
((cl-x cl-x)) (progn (and (memq ... cl-struct-epg-context-tags) t)))
(signal 'wrong-type-argument (list 'epg-context cl-x))) (let* ((v cl-x))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 61) 63 (aset v 4 (edebug-after 0 64
epa-armor)))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 66) 164 (condition-case error
(edebug-after (edebug-before 67) 142 (setq string (edebug-after
(edebug-before 68) 141 (epg-encrypt-string (edebug-after 0 69 context)
(edebug-after ... 109 ...) (edebug-after ... 140 ...))))) (error
(edebug-after (edebug-before 143) 145 (epa-display-error (edebug-after 0
144 context))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 146) 156 (if (edebug-after
(edebug-before 147) 152 (setq entry ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 153)
155 (setcdr ... nil)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 157) 163 (signal
'file-error (edebug-after (edebug-before 158) 162 (cons "Opening output
file" ...))))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 165) 176
(epa-file-run-real-handler (edebug-after (edebug-before 166) 167
#'write-region) (edebug-after (edebug-before 168) 175 (list (edebug-after 0
169 string) nil (edebug-after 0 170 file) (edebug-after 0 171 append)
(edebug-after 0 172 visit) (edebug-after 0 173 lockname) (edebug-after 0
174 mustbenew))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 177) 183 (if (edebug-after
(edebug-before 178) 179 (boundp 'last-coding-system-used)) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 180) 182 (setq last-coding-system-used (edebug-after 0 181
coding-system))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 184) 207 (if (edebug-after
(edebug-before 185) 187 (eq (edebug-after 0 186 visit) t)) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 188) 194 (progn (edebug-after (edebug-before 189) 191 (setq
buffer-file-name (edebug-after 0 190 file))) (edebug-after (edebug-before
192) 193 (set-visited-file-modtime)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 195)
206 (if (edebug-after (edebug-before 196) 198 (stringp (edebug-after 0 197
visit))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 199) 205 (progn (edebug-after ... 201
...) (edebug-after ... 204 ...))))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 208) 223
(if (edebug-after (edebug-before 209) 219 (or (edebug-after (edebug-before
210) 212 (eq (edebug-after 0 211 visit) t)) (edebug-after (edebug-before
213) 215 (eq (edebug-after 0 214 visit) nil)) (edebug-after (edebug-before
216) 218 (stringp (edebug-after 0 217 visit))))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 220) 222 (message "Wrote %s" (edebug-after 0 221
buffer-file-name))))))
  (edebug-after (edebug-before 10) 224 (let* ((coding-system (edebug-after
(edebug-before 11) 27 (or (edebug-after 0 12 coding-system-for-write)
(edebug-after (edebug-before 13) 26 (if ... ... ...))))) (context
(edebug-after (edebug-before 28) 29 (epg-make-context)))
(coding-system-for-write 'binary) string entry (recipients (edebug-after
(edebug-before 30) 41 (cond ((edebug-after ... 33 ...) (edebug-after 0 34
epa-file-encrypt-to)) ((edebug-after ... 37 ...) (edebug-after ... 40
...))))) buffer) (edebug-after (edebug-before 42) 49
(epg-context-set-passphrase-callback (edebug-after 0 43 context)
(edebug-after (edebug-before 44) 48 (cons (edebug-after (edebug-before 45)
46 #'epa-file-passphrase-callback-function) (edebug-after 0 47 file)))))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 50) 59 (epg-context-set-progress-callback
(edebug-after 0 51 context) (edebug-after (edebug-before 52) 58 (cons
(edebug-after (edebug-before 53) 54 #'epa-progress-callback-function)
(edebug-after (edebug-before 55) 57 (format "Encrypting %s" ...))))))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 60) 65 (let ((cl-x (edebug-after 0 62
context))) (or (let ((cl-x cl-x)) (progn (and ... t))) (signal
'wrong-type-argument (list 'epg-context cl-x))) (let* ((v cl-x))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 61) 63 (aset v 4 (edebug-after 0 64
epa-armor)))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 66) 164 (condition-case error
(edebug-after (edebug-before 67) 142 (setq string (edebug-after
(edebug-before 68) 141 (epg-encrypt-string ... ... ...)))) (error
(edebug-after (edebug-before 143) 145 (epa-display-error (edebug-after 0
144 context))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 146) 156 (if (edebug-after ...
152 ...) (edebug-after ... 155 ...))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 157) 163
(signal 'file-error (edebug-after ... 162 ...)))))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 165) 176 (epa-file-run-real-handler (edebug-after
(edebug-before 166) 167 #'write-region) (edebug-after (edebug-before 168)
175 (list (edebug-after 0 169 string) nil (edebug-after 0 170 file)
(edebug-after 0 171 append) (edebug-after 0 172 visit) (edebug-after 0 173
lockname) (edebug-after 0 174 mustbenew))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before
177) 183 (if (edebug-after (edebug-before 178) 179 (boundp
'last-coding-system-used)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 180) 182 (setq
last-coding-system-used (edebug-after 0 181 coding-system)))))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 184) 207 (if (edebug-after (edebug-before 185)
187 (eq (edebug-after 0 186 visit) t)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 188)
194 (progn (edebug-after (edebug-before 189) 191 (setq buffer-file-name
...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 192) 193 (set-visited-file-modtime))))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 195) 206 (if (edebug-after (edebug-before 196)
198 (stringp ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 199) 205 (progn ...
...)))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 208) 223 (if (edebug-after
(edebug-before 209) 219 (or (edebug-after (edebug-before 210) 212 (eq ...
t)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 213) 215 (eq ... nil)) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 216) 218 (stringp ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 220)
222 (message "Wrote %s" (edebug-after 0 221 buffer-file-name)))))))
  (closure ((mustbenew) (lockname . "~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg")
(visit . t) (append) (file .
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo....") (end . 1960)
(start . 1) t) nil :closure-dont-trim-context (edebug-after (edebug-before
0) 4 (if (edebug-after 0 1 append) (edebug-after (edebug-before 2) 3 (error
"Can't append to the file")))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 5) 9 (setq file
(edebug-after (edebug-before 6) 8 (expand-file-name (edebug-after 0 7
file))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 10) 224 (let* ((coding-system
(edebug-after (edebug-before 11) 27 (or (edebug-after 0 12
coding-system-for-write) (edebug-after ... 26 ...)))) (context
(edebug-after (edebug-before 28) 29 (epg-make-context)))
(coding-system-for-write 'binary) string entry (recipients (edebug-after
(edebug-before 30) 41 (cond (... ...) (... ...)))) buffer) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 42) 49 (epg-context-set-passphrase-callback (edebug-after 0
43 context) (edebug-after (edebug-before 44) 48 (cons (edebug-after ... 46
...) (edebug-after 0 47 file))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 50) 59
(epg-context-set-progress-callback (edebug-after 0 51 context)
(edebug-after (edebug-before 52) 58 (cons (edebug-after ... 54 ...)
(edebug-after ... 57 ...))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 60) 65 (let
((cl-x (edebug-after 0 62 context))) (or (let (...) (progn ...)) (signal
'wrong-type-argument (list ... cl-x))) (let* ((v cl-x)) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 61) 63 (aset v 4 ...))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 66)
164 (condition-case error (edebug-after (edebug-before 67) 142 (setq string
(edebug-after ... 141 ...))) (error (edebug-after (edebug-before 143) 145
(epa-display-error ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 146) 156 (if ...
...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 157) 163 (signal ... ...)))))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 165) 176 (epa-file-run-real-handler
(edebug-after (edebug-before 166) 167 #'write-region) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 168) 175 (list (edebug-after 0 169 string) nil (edebug-after
0 170 file) (edebug-after 0 171 append) (edebug-after 0 172 visit)
(edebug-after 0 173 lockname) (edebug-after 0 174 mustbenew)))))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 177) 183 (if (edebug-after (edebug-before 178)
179 (boundp 'last-coding-system-used)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 180)
182 (setq last-coding-system-used (edebug-after 0 181 coding-system)))))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 184) 207 (if (edebug-after (edebug-before 185)
187 (eq (edebug-after 0 186 visit) t)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 188)
194 (progn (edebug-after ... 191 ...) (edebug-after ... 193 ...)))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 195) 206 (if (edebug-after ... 198 ...)
(edebug-after ... 205 ...))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 208) 223 (if
(edebug-after (edebug-before 209) 219 (or (edebug-after ... 212 ...)
(edebug-after ... 215 ...) (edebug-after ... 218 ...))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 220) 222 (message "Wrote %s" (edebug-after 0 221
buffer-file-name))))))))()
  edebug-default-enter(epa-file-write-region (nil nil
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo...." nil t
"~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg" nil) (closure ((mustbenew) (lockname
. "~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg") (visit . t) (append) (file .
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo....") (end . 1960)
(start . 1) t) nil :closure-dont-trim-context (edebug-after (edebug-before
0) 4 (if (edebug-after 0 1 append) (edebug-after (edebug-before 2) 3 (error
"Can't append to the file")))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 5) 9 (setq file
(edebug-after (edebug-before 6) 8 (expand-file-name (edebug-after 0 7
file))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 10) 224 (let* ((coding-system
(edebug-after (edebug-before 11) 27 (or ... ...))) (context (edebug-after
(edebug-before 28) 29 (epg-make-context))) (coding-system-for-write
'binary) string entry (recipients (edebug-after (edebug-before 30) 41 (cond
... ...))) buffer) (edebug-after (edebug-before 42) 49
(epg-context-set-passphrase-callback (edebug-after 0 43 context)
(edebug-after (edebug-before 44) 48 (cons ... ...)))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 50) 59 (epg-context-set-progress-callback (edebug-after 0 51
context) (edebug-after (edebug-before 52) 58 (cons ... ...))))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 60) 65 (let ((cl-x ...)) (or (let ... ...)
(signal ... ...)) (let* (...) (edebug-after ... 63 ...)))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 66) 164 (condition-case error (edebug-after (edebug-before
67) 142 (setq string ...)) (error (edebug-after ... 145 ...) (edebug-after
... 156 ...) (edebug-after ... 163 ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before
165) 176 (epa-file-run-real-handler (edebug-after (edebug-before 166) 167
#'write-region) (edebug-after (edebug-before 168) 175 (list ... nil ... ...
... ... ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 177) 183 (if (edebug-after
(edebug-before 178) 179 (boundp ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 180) 182
(setq last-coding-system-used ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 184) 207
(if (edebug-after (edebug-before 185) 187 (eq ... t)) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 188) 194 (progn ... ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 195)
206 (if ... ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 208) 223 (if (edebug-after
(edebug-before 209) 219 (or ... ... ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 220)
222 (message "Wrote %s" ...))))))))
  edebug-default-enter(epa-file-write-region (nil nil
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo...." nil t
"~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg" nil) (closure ((mustbenew) (lockname
. "~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg") (visit . t) (append) (file .
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo....") (end . 1960)
(start . 1) t) nil :closure-dont-trim-context (edebug-after (edebug-before
0) 4 (if (edebug-after 0 1 append) (edebug-after (edebug-before 2) 3 (error
"Can't append to the file")))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 5) 9 (setq file
(edebug-after (edebug-before 6) 8 (expand-file-name (edebug-after 0 7
file))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 10) 224 (let* ((coding-system
(edebug-after (edebug-before 11) 27 (or ... ...))) (context (edebug-after
(edebug-before 28) 29 (epg-make-context))) (coding-system-for-write
'binary) string entry (recipients (edebug-after (edebug-before 30) 41 (cond
... ...))) buffer) (edebug-after (edebug-before 42) 49
(epg-context-set-passphrase-callback (edebug-after 0 43 context)
(edebug-after (edebug-before 44) 48 (cons ... ...)))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 50) 59 (epg-context-set-progress-callback (edebug-after 0 51
context) (edebug-after (edebug-before 52) 58 (cons ... ...))))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 60) 65 (let ((cl-x ...)) (or (let ... ...)
(signal ... ...)) (let* (...) (edebug-after ... 63 ...)))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 66) 164 (condition-case error (edebug-after (edebug-before
67) 142 (setq string ...)) (error (edebug-after ... 145 ...) (edebug-after
... 156 ...) (edebug-after ... 163 ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before
165) 176 (epa-file-run-real-handler (edebug-after (edebug-before 166) 167
#'write-region) (edebug-after (edebug-before 168) 175 (list ... nil ... ...
... ... ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 177) 183 (if (edebug-after
(edebug-before 178) 179 (boundp ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 180) 182
(setq last-coding-system-used ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 184) 207
(if (edebug-after (edebug-before 185) 187 (eq ... t)) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 188) 194 (progn ... ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 195)
206 (if ... ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 208) 223 (if (edebug-after
(edebug-before 209) 219 (or ... ... ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 220)
222 (message "Wrote %s" ...))))))))
  edebug-enter(epa-file-write-region (nil nil
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo...." nil t
"~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg" nil) (closure ((mustbenew) (lockname
. "~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg") (visit . t) (append) (file .
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo....") (end . 1960)
(start . 1) t) nil :closure-dont-trim-context (edebug-after (edebug-before
0) 4 (if (edebug-after 0 1 append) (edebug-after (edebug-before 2) 3 (error
"Can't append to the file")))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 5) 9 (setq file
(edebug-after (edebug-before 6) 8 (expand-file-name (edebug-after 0 7
file))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 10) 224 (let* ((coding-system
(edebug-after (edebug-before 11) 27 (or ... ...))) (context (edebug-after
(edebug-before 28) 29 (epg-make-context))) (coding-system-for-write
'binary) string entry (recipients (edebug-after (edebug-before 30) 41 (cond
... ...))) buffer) (edebug-after (edebug-before 42) 49
(epg-context-set-passphrase-callback (edebug-after 0 43 context)
(edebug-after (edebug-before 44) 48 (cons ... ...)))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 50) 59 (epg-context-set-progress-callback (edebug-after 0 51
context) (edebug-after (edebug-before 52) 58 (cons ... ...))))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 60) 65 (let ((cl-x ...)) (or (let ... ...)
(signal ... ...)) (let* (...) (edebug-after ... 63 ...)))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 66) 164 (condition-case error (edebug-after (edebug-before
67) 142 (setq string ...)) (error (edebug-after ... 145 ...) (edebug-after
... 156 ...) (edebug-after ... 163 ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before
165) 176 (epa-file-run-real-handler (edebug-after (edebug-before 166) 167
#'write-region) (edebug-after (edebug-before 168) 175 (list ... nil ... ...
... ... ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 177) 183 (if (edebug-after
(edebug-before 178) 179 (boundp ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 180) 182
(setq last-coding-system-used ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 184) 207
(if (edebug-after (edebug-before 185) 187 (eq ... t)) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 188) 194 (progn ... ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 195)
206 (if ... ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 208) 223 (if (edebug-after
(edebug-before 209) 219 (or ... ... ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 220)
222 (message "Wrote %s" ...))))))))
  epa-file-write-region(nil nil
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo...." nil t
"~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg" nil)
  apply(epa-file-write-region (nil nil
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo...." nil t
"~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg" nil))
  (if (and op (not epa-inhibit)) (apply op args) (epa-file-run-real-handler
operation args))
  (let ((op (get operation 'epa-file))) (if (and op (not epa-inhibit))
(apply op args) (epa-file-run-real-handler operation args)))
  (progn (let ((op (get operation 'epa-file))) (if (and op (not
epa-inhibit)) (apply op args) (epa-file-run-real-handler operation args))))
  (unwind-protect (progn (let ((op (get operation 'epa-file))) (if (and op
(not epa-inhibit)) (apply op args) (epa-file-run-real-handler operation
args)))) (set-match-data saved-match-data t))
  (let ((saved-match-data (match-data))) (unwind-protect (progn (let ((op
(get operation 'epa-file))) (if (and op (not epa-inhibit)) (apply op args)
(epa-file-run-real-handler operation args)))) (set-match-data
saved-match-data t)))
  epa-file-handler(write-region nil nil
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo...." nil t
"~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg" nil)
  write-region(nil nil
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo...." nil t
"~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg")
  basic-save-buffer-2()
  basic-save-buffer-1()
  basic-save-buffer(nil)
  save-buffer()
  #f(compiled-function (buffer) #<bytecode 0x8c750db3599e00a>)(#<buffer
authinfo.gpg>)
  map-y-or-n-p(#f(compiled-function (buffer) #<bytecode 0x3861ff2c85e5a70>)
#f(compiled-function (buffer) #<bytecode 0x8c750db3599e00a>) (#<buffer
authinfo.gpg>) ("buffer" "buffers" "save") ((18 #f(compiled-function (buf)
#<bytecode -0x13c467336852d4a4>) "view this buffer") (6
#f(compiled-function (buf) #<bytecode 0x81e69c1bf6c6e9c>) "view this buffer
and quit") (100 #f(compiled-function (buf) #<bytecode -0x24aad661d8a3566>)
"view changes in this buffer")))
  save-some-buffers(:no-prompt #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode
0x11658fcd9d115b5c>))
  apply(save-some-buffers (:no-prompt #f(compiled-function () #<bytecode
0x11658fcd9d115b5c>)))
  timer-event-handler([t 0 5 0 :repeat save-some-buffers (:no-prompt
#f(compiled-function () #<bytecode 0x11658fcd9d115b5c>)) idle 0 nil])
  recursive-edit()
  edebug--recursive-edit(after)
  edebug--display-1((#s(epg-key :owner-trust ultimate :sub-key-list
(#s(epg-sub-key :validity ultimate :capability (sign certify) :secret-p nil
:algorithm 1 :length 2048 :id "1B5DF1C95AE89AC3" :creation-time 1422686308
:expiration-time nil :fingerprint
"F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3") #s(epg-sub-key :validity
ultimate :capability (encrypt) :secret-p nil :algorithm 1 :length 2048 :id
"0251FA6886EB6B77" :creation-time 1422686308 :expiration-time nil
:fingerprint "32A8581A6E137ABD26DA2F570251FA6886EB6B77")) :user-id-list
(#s(epg-user-id :validity ultimate :string "stardiviner ([email-masked])
<numbchild@gmail..." :signature-list nil) #s(epg-user-id :validity ultimate
:string "stardiviner (Christopher Miles) <[email-masked]..."
:signature-list nil))) #s(epg-key :owner-trust none :sub-key-list
(#s(epg-sub-key :validity none :capability (sign certify) :secret-p nil
:algorithm 1 :length 2048 :id "B8C4B8E547C32433" :creation-time 1330690561
:expiration-time nil :fingerprint
"9BAA92BCCDDDB9EF3B36CB99B8C4B8E547C32433") #s(epg-sub-key :validity none
:capability (encrypt) :secret-p nil :algorithm 1 :length 2048 :id
"AEDA8A17BB08B786" :creation-time 1330690561 :expiration-time nil
:fingerprint "0DEF7425E79FE2E0090B424BAEDA8A17BB08B786")) :user-id-list
(#s(epg-user-id :validity none :string "Christopher Miles (stardiviner,
numbchild) <numbch..." :signature-list nil)))) 137 after)
  edebug--display((#s(epg-key :owner-trust ultimate :sub-key-list
(#s(epg-sub-key :validity ultimate :capability (sign certify) :secret-p nil
:algorithm 1 :length 2048 :id "1B5DF1C95AE89AC3" :creation-time 1422686308
:expiration-time nil :fingerprint
"F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3") #s(epg-sub-key :validity
ultimate :capability (encrypt) :secret-p nil :algorithm 1 :length 2048 :id
"0251FA6886EB6B77" :creation-time 1422686308 :expiration-time nil
:fingerprint "32A8581A6E137ABD26DA2F570251FA6886EB6B77")) :user-id-list
(#s(epg-user-id :validity ultimate :string "stardiviner ([email-masked])
<numbchild@gmail..." :signature-list nil) #s(epg-user-id :validity ultimate
:string "stardiviner (Christopher Miles) <[email-masked]..."
:signature-list nil))) #s(epg-key :owner-trust none :sub-key-list
(#s(epg-sub-key :validity none :capability (sign certify) :secret-p nil
:algorithm 1 :length 2048 :id "B8C4B8E547C32433" :creation-time 1330690561
:expiration-time nil :fingerprint
"9BAA92BCCDDDB9EF3B36CB99B8C4B8E547C32433") #s(epg-sub-key :validity none
:capability (encrypt) :secret-p nil :algorithm 1 :length 2048 :id
"AEDA8A17BB08B786" :creation-time 1330690561 :expiration-time nil
:fingerprint "0DEF7425E79FE2E0090B424BAEDA8A17BB08B786")) :user-id-list
(#s(epg-user-id :validity none :string "Christopher Miles (stardiviner,
numbchild) <numbch..." :signature-list nil)))) 137 after)
  edebug-debugger(137 after (#s(epg-key :owner-trust ultimate :sub-key-list
(#s(epg-sub-key :validity ultimate :capability (sign certify) :secret-p nil
:algorithm 1 :length 2048 :id "1B5DF1C95AE89AC3" :creation-time 1422686308
:expiration-time nil :fingerprint
"F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3") #s(epg-sub-key :validity
ultimate :capability (encrypt) :secret-p nil :algorithm 1 :length 2048 :id
"0251FA6886EB6B77" :creation-time 1422686308 :expiration-time nil
:fingerprint "32A8581A6E137ABD26DA2F570251FA6886EB6B77")) :user-id-list
(#s(epg-user-id :validity ultimate :string "stardiviner ([email-masked])
<numbchild@gmail..." :signature-list nil) #s(epg-user-id :validity ultimate
:string "stardiviner (Christopher Miles) <[email-masked]..."
:signature-list nil))) #s(epg-key :owner-trust none :sub-key-list
(#s(epg-sub-key :validity none :capability (sign certify) :secret-p nil
:algorithm 1 :length 2048 :id "B8C4B8E547C32433" :creation-time 1330690561
:expiration-time nil :fingerprint
"9BAA92BCCDDDB9EF3B36CB99B8C4B8E547C32433") #s(epg-sub-key :validity none
:capability (encrypt) :secret-p nil :algorithm 1 :length 2048 :id
"AEDA8A17BB08B786" :creation-time 1330690561 :expiration-time nil
:fingerprint "0DEF7425E79FE2E0090B424BAEDA8A17BB08B786")) :user-id-list
(#s(epg-user-id :validity none :string "Christopher Miles (stardiviner,
numbchild) <numbch..." :signature-list nil)))))
  edebug-after(134 137 (#s(epg-key :owner-trust ultimate :sub-key-list
(#s(epg-sub-key :validity ultimate :capability (sign certify) :secret-p nil
:algorithm 1 :length 2048 :id "1B5DF1C95AE89AC3" :creation-time 1422686308
:expiration-time nil :fingerprint
"F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3") #s(epg-sub-key :validity
ultimate :capability (encrypt) :secret-p nil :algorithm 1 :length 2048 :id
"0251FA6886EB6B77" :creation-time 1422686308 :expiration-time nil
:fingerprint "32A8581A6E137ABD26DA2F570251FA6886EB6B77")) :user-id-list
(#s(epg-user-id :validity ultimate :string "stardiviner ([email-masked])
<numbchild@gmail..." :signature-list nil) #s(epg-user-id :validity ultimate
:string "stardiviner (Christopher Miles) <[email-masked]..."
:signature-list nil))) #s(epg-key :owner-trust none :sub-key-list
(#s(epg-sub-key :validity none :capability (sign certify) :secret-p nil
:algorithm 1 :length 2048 :id "B8C4B8E547C32433" :creation-time 1330690561
:expiration-time nil :fingerprint
"9BAA92BCCDDDB9EF3B36CB99B8C4B8E547C32433") #s(epg-sub-key :validity none
:capability (encrypt) :secret-p nil :algorithm 1 :length 2048 :id
"AEDA8A17BB08B786" :creation-time 1330690561 :expiration-time nil
:fingerprint "0DEF7425E79FE2E0090B424BAEDA8A17BB08B786")) :user-id-list
(#s(epg-user-id :validity none :string "Christopher Miles (stardiviner,
numbchild) <numbch..." :signature-list nil)))))
  (epg--filter-revoked-keys (edebug-after (edebug-before 134) 137
(epg-list-keys (edebug-after 0 135 context) (edebug-after 0 136
recipients))))
  (edebug-after (edebug-before 133) 138 (epg--filter-revoked-keys
(edebug-after (edebug-before 134) 137 (epg-list-keys (edebug-after 0 135
context) (edebug-after 0 136 recipients)))))
  (if (edebug-after 0 132 epa-file-encrypt-to) (edebug-after (edebug-before
133) 138 (epg--filter-revoked-keys (edebug-after (edebug-before 134) 137
(epg-list-keys (edebug-after 0 135 context) (edebug-after 0 136
recipients))))))
  (edebug-after (edebug-before 131) 139 (if (edebug-after 0 132
epa-file-encrypt-to) (edebug-after (edebug-before 133) 138
(epg--filter-revoked-keys (edebug-after (edebug-before 134) 137
(epg-list-keys (edebug-after 0 135 context) (edebug-after 0 136
recipients)))))))
  (if (edebug-after (edebug-before 111) 126 (or (edebug-after
(edebug-before 112) 114 (eq (edebug-after 0 113 epa-file-select-keys) t))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 115) 125 (and (edebug-after (edebug-before
116) 118 (null (edebug-after 0 117 epa-file-select-keys))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 119) 124 (not (edebug-after ... 123 ...))))))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 127) 130 (epa-select-keys (edebug-after 0 128 context)
"Select recipients for encryption.\nIf no one is sel..." (edebug-after 0
129 recipients))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 131) 139 (if (edebug-after 0
132 epa-file-encrypt-to) (edebug-after (edebug-before 133) 138
(epg--filter-revoked-keys (edebug-after (edebug-before 134) 137
(epg-list-keys (edebug-after 0 135 context) (edebug-after 0 136
recipients))))))))
  (edebug-after (edebug-before 110) 140 (if (edebug-after (edebug-before
111) 126 (or (edebug-after (edebug-before 112) 114 (eq (edebug-after 0 113
epa-file-select-keys) t)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 115) 125 (and
(edebug-after (edebug-before 116) 118 (null ...)) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 119) 124 (not ...)))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 127)
130 (epa-select-keys (edebug-after 0 128 context) "Select recipients for
encryption.\nIf no one is sel..." (edebug-after 0 129 recipients)))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 131) 139 (if (edebug-after 0 132
epa-file-encrypt-to) (edebug-after (edebug-before 133) 138
(epg--filter-revoked-keys (edebug-after (edebug-before 134) 137
(epg-list-keys ... ...))))))))
  (epg-encrypt-string (edebug-after 0 69 context) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 70) 109 (if (edebug-after (edebug-before 71) 73 (stringp
(edebug-after 0 72 start))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 74) 77
(encode-coding-string (edebug-after 0 75 start) (edebug-after 0 76
coding-system))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 78) 86 (if (edebug-after 0 79
start) nil (edebug-after (edebug-before 80) 85 (progn (setq start ...)
(setq end ...))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 87) 90 (setq buffer
(edebug-after (edebug-before 88) 89 (current-buffer)))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 91) 108 (let ((temp-buffer (generate-new-buffer " *temp*"
t))) (save-current-buffer (set-buffer temp-buffer) (unwind-protect (progn
... ... ...) (and ... ...))))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 110) 140 (if
(edebug-after (edebug-before 111) 126 (or (edebug-after (edebug-before 112)
114 (eq (edebug-after 0 113 epa-file-select-keys) t)) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 115) 125 (and (edebug-after ... 118 ...) (edebug-after ...
124 ...))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 127) 130 (epa-select-keys
(edebug-after 0 128 context) "Select recipients for encryption.\nIf no one
is sel..." (edebug-after 0 129 recipients))) (edebug-after (edebug-before
131) 139 (if (edebug-after 0 132 epa-file-encrypt-to) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 133) 138 (epg--filter-revoked-keys (edebug-after ... 137
...))))))))
  (edebug-after (edebug-before 68) 141 (epg-encrypt-string (edebug-after 0
69 context) (edebug-after (edebug-before 70) 109 (if (edebug-after
(edebug-before 71) 73 (stringp (edebug-after 0 72 start))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 74) 77 (encode-coding-string (edebug-after 0 75 start)
(edebug-after 0 76 coding-system))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 78) 86 (if
(edebug-after 0 79 start) nil (edebug-after (edebug-before 80) 85 (progn
... ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 87) 90 (setq buffer (edebug-after
(edebug-before 88) 89 (current-buffer)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 91)
108 (let ((temp-buffer ...)) (save-current-buffer (set-buffer temp-buffer)
(unwind-protect ... ...)))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 110) 140 (if
(edebug-after (edebug-before 111) 126 (or (edebug-after (edebug-before 112)
114 (eq ... t)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 115) 125 (and ... ...))))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 127) 130 (epa-select-keys (edebug-after 0 128
context) "Select recipients for encryption.\nIf no one is sel..."
(edebug-after 0 129 recipients))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 131) 139 (if
(edebug-after 0 132 epa-file-encrypt-to) (edebug-after (edebug-before 133)
138 (epg--filter-revoked-keys ...))))))))
  (setq string (edebug-after (edebug-before 68) 141 (epg-encrypt-string
(edebug-after 0 69 context) (edebug-after (edebug-before 70) 109 (if
(edebug-after (edebug-before 71) 73 (stringp (edebug-after 0 72 start)))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 74) 77 (encode-coding-string (edebug-after 0
75 start) (edebug-after 0 76 coding-system))) (edebug-after (edebug-before
78) 86 (if (edebug-after 0 79 start) nil (edebug-after ... 85 ...)))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 87) 90 (setq buffer (edebug-after ... 89
...))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 91) 108 (let (...) (save-current-buffer
... ...))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 110) 140 (if (edebug-after
(edebug-before 111) 126 (or (edebug-after ... 114 ...) (edebug-after ...
125 ...))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 127) 130 (epa-select-keys
(edebug-after 0 128 context) "Select recipients for encryption.\nIf no one
is sel..." (edebug-after 0 129 recipients))) (edebug-after (edebug-before
131) 139 (if (edebug-after 0 132 epa-file-encrypt-to) (edebug-after ... 138
...))))))))
  (edebug-after (edebug-before 67) 142 (setq string (edebug-after
(edebug-before 68) 141 (epg-encrypt-string (edebug-after 0 69 context)
(edebug-after (edebug-before 70) 109 (if (edebug-after (edebug-before 71)
73 (stringp ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 74) 77 (encode-coding-string
... ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 78) 86 (if ... nil ...))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 87) 90 (setq buffer ...)) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 91) 108 (let ... ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 110)
140 (if (edebug-after (edebug-before 111) 126 (or ... ...)) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 127) 130 (epa-select-keys ... "Select recipients for
encryption.\nIf no one is sel..." ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 131)
139 (if ... ...))))))))
  (condition-case error (edebug-after (edebug-before 67) 142 (setq string
(edebug-after (edebug-before 68) 141 (epg-encrypt-string (edebug-after 0 69
context) (edebug-after (edebug-before 70) 109 (if (edebug-after ... 73 ...)
(edebug-after ... 77 ...) (edebug-after ... 86 ...) (edebug-after ... 90
...) (edebug-after ... 108 ...))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 110) 140 (if
(edebug-after ... 126 ...) (edebug-after ... 130 ...) (edebug-after ... 139
...))))))) (error (edebug-after (edebug-before 143) 145 (epa-display-error
(edebug-after 0 144 context))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 146) 156 (if
(edebug-after (edebug-before 147) 152 (setq entry (edebug-after
(edebug-before 148) 151 (assoc ... ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before
153) 155 (setcdr (edebug-after 0 154 entry) nil)))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 157) 163 (signal 'file-error (edebug-after (edebug-before
158) 162 (cons "Opening output file" (edebug-after (edebug-before 159) 161
(cdr ...))))))))
  (edebug-after (edebug-before 66) 164 (condition-case error (edebug-after
(edebug-before 67) 142 (setq string (edebug-after (edebug-before 68) 141
(epg-encrypt-string (edebug-after 0 69 context) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 70) 109 (if ... ... ... ... ...)) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 110) 140 (if ... ... ...)))))) (error (edebug-after
(edebug-before 143) 145 (epa-display-error (edebug-after 0 144 context)))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 146) 156 (if (edebug-after (edebug-before 147)
152 (setq entry (edebug-after ... 151 ...))) (edebug-after (edebug-before
153) 155 (setcdr (edebug-after 0 154 entry) nil)))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 157) 163 (signal 'file-error (edebug-after (edebug-before
158) 162 (cons "Opening output file" (edebug-after ... 161 ...))))))))
  (let* ((coding-system (edebug-after (edebug-before 11) 27 (or
(edebug-after 0 12 coding-system-for-write) (edebug-after (edebug-before
13) 26 (if (edebug-after ... 15 ...) (edebug-after ... 24 ...)
(edebug-after 0 25 buffer-file-coding-system)))))) (context (edebug-after
(edebug-before 28) 29 (epg-make-context))) (coding-system-for-write
'binary) string entry (recipients (edebug-after (edebug-before 30) 41 (cond
((edebug-after (edebug-before 31) 33 (listp ...)) (edebug-after 0 34
epa-file-encrypt-to)) ((edebug-after (edebug-before 35) 37 (stringp ...))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 38) 40 (list ...)))))) buffer) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 42) 49 (epg-context-set-passphrase-callback (edebug-after 0
43 context) (edebug-after (edebug-before 44) 48 (cons (edebug-after
(edebug-before 45) 46 #'epa-file-passphrase-callback-function)
(edebug-after 0 47 file))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 50) 59
(epg-context-set-progress-callback (edebug-after 0 51 context)
(edebug-after (edebug-before 52) 58 (cons (edebug-after (edebug-before 53)
54 #'epa-progress-callback-function) (edebug-after (edebug-before 55) 57
(format "Encrypting %s" (edebug-after 0 56 file))))))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 60) 65 (let ((cl-x (edebug-after 0 62 context))) (or (let
((cl-x cl-x)) (progn (and (memq ... cl-struct-epg-context-tags) t)))
(signal 'wrong-type-argument (list 'epg-context cl-x))) (let* ((v cl-x))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 61) 63 (aset v 4 (edebug-after 0 64
epa-armor)))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 66) 164 (condition-case error
(edebug-after (edebug-before 67) 142 (setq string (edebug-after
(edebug-before 68) 141 (epg-encrypt-string (edebug-after 0 69 context)
(edebug-after ... 109 ...) (edebug-after ... 140 ...))))) (error
(edebug-after (edebug-before 143) 145 (epa-display-error (edebug-after 0
144 context))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 146) 156 (if (edebug-after
(edebug-before 147) 152 (setq entry ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 153)
155 (setcdr ... nil)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 157) 163 (signal
'file-error (edebug-after (edebug-before 158) 162 (cons "Opening output
file" ...))))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 165) 176
(epa-file-run-real-handler (edebug-after (edebug-before 166) 167
#'write-region) (edebug-after (edebug-before 168) 175 (list (edebug-after 0
169 string) nil (edebug-after 0 170 file) (edebug-after 0 171 append)
(edebug-after 0 172 visit) (edebug-after 0 173 lockname) (edebug-after 0
174 mustbenew))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 177) 183 (if (edebug-after
(edebug-before 178) 179 (boundp 'last-coding-system-used)) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 180) 182 (setq last-coding-system-used (edebug-after 0 181
coding-system))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 184) 207 (if (edebug-after
(edebug-before 185) 187 (eq (edebug-after 0 186 visit) t)) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 188) 194 (progn (edebug-after (edebug-before 189) 191 (setq
buffer-file-name (edebug-after 0 190 file))) (edebug-after (edebug-before
192) 193 (set-visited-file-modtime)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 195)
206 (if (edebug-after (edebug-before 196) 198 (stringp (edebug-after 0 197
visit))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 199) 205 (progn (edebug-after ... 201
...) (edebug-after ... 204 ...))))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 208) 223
(if (edebug-after (edebug-before 209) 219 (or (edebug-after (edebug-before
210) 212 (eq (edebug-after 0 211 visit) t)) (edebug-after (edebug-before
213) 215 (eq (edebug-after 0 214 visit) nil)) (edebug-after (edebug-before
216) 218 (stringp (edebug-after 0 217 visit))))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 220) 222 (message "Wrote %s" (edebug-after 0 221
buffer-file-name))))))
  (edebug-after (edebug-before 10) 224 (let* ((coding-system (edebug-after
(edebug-before 11) 27 (or (edebug-after 0 12 coding-system-for-write)
(edebug-after (edebug-before 13) 26 (if ... ... ...))))) (context
(edebug-after (edebug-before 28) 29 (epg-make-context)))
(coding-system-for-write 'binary) string entry (recipients (edebug-after
(edebug-before 30) 41 (cond ((edebug-after ... 33 ...) (edebug-after 0 34
epa-file-encrypt-to)) ((edebug-after ... 37 ...) (edebug-after ... 40
...))))) buffer) (edebug-after (edebug-before 42) 49
(epg-context-set-passphrase-callback (edebug-after 0 43 context)
(edebug-after (edebug-before 44) 48 (cons (edebug-after (edebug-before 45)
46 #'epa-file-passphrase-callback-function) (edebug-after 0 47 file)))))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 50) 59 (epg-context-set-progress-callback
(edebug-after 0 51 context) (edebug-after (edebug-before 52) 58 (cons
(edebug-after (edebug-before 53) 54 #'epa-progress-callback-function)
(edebug-after (edebug-before 55) 57 (format "Encrypting %s" ...))))))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 60) 65 (let ((cl-x (edebug-after 0 62
context))) (or (let ((cl-x cl-x)) (progn (and ... t))) (signal
'wrong-type-argument (list 'epg-context cl-x))) (let* ((v cl-x))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 61) 63 (aset v 4 (edebug-after 0 64
epa-armor)))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 66) 164 (condition-case error
(edebug-after (edebug-before 67) 142 (setq string (edebug-after
(edebug-before 68) 141 (epg-encrypt-string ... ... ...)))) (error
(edebug-after (edebug-before 143) 145 (epa-display-error (edebug-after 0
144 context))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 146) 156 (if (edebug-after ...
152 ...) (edebug-after ... 155 ...))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 157) 163
(signal 'file-error (edebug-after ... 162 ...)))))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 165) 176 (epa-file-run-real-handler (edebug-after
(edebug-before 166) 167 #'write-region) (edebug-after (edebug-before 168)
175 (list (edebug-after 0 169 string) nil (edebug-after 0 170 file)
(edebug-after 0 171 append) (edebug-after 0 172 visit) (edebug-after 0 173
lockname) (edebug-after 0 174 mustbenew))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before
177) 183 (if (edebug-after (edebug-before 178) 179 (boundp
'last-coding-system-used)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 180) 182 (setq
last-coding-system-used (edebug-after 0 181 coding-system)))))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 184) 207 (if (edebug-after (edebug-before 185)
187 (eq (edebug-after 0 186 visit) t)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 188)
194 (progn (edebug-after (edebug-before 189) 191 (setq buffer-file-name
...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 192) 193 (set-visited-file-modtime))))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 195) 206 (if (edebug-after (edebug-before 196)
198 (stringp ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 199) 205 (progn ...
...)))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 208) 223 (if (edebug-after
(edebug-before 209) 219 (or (edebug-after (edebug-before 210) 212 (eq ...
t)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 213) 215 (eq ... nil)) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 216) 218 (stringp ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 220)
222 (message "Wrote %s" (edebug-after 0 221 buffer-file-name)))))))
  (closure ((mustbenew) (lockname . "~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg")
(visit . t) (append) (file .
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo....") (end . 1960)
(start . 1) t) nil :closure-dont-trim-context (edebug-after (edebug-before
0) 4 (if (edebug-after 0 1 append) (edebug-after (edebug-before 2) 3 (error
"Can't append to the file")))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 5) 9 (setq file
(edebug-after (edebug-before 6) 8 (expand-file-name (edebug-after 0 7
file))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 10) 224 (let* ((coding-system
(edebug-after (edebug-before 11) 27 (or (edebug-after 0 12
coding-system-for-write) (edebug-after ... 26 ...)))) (context
(edebug-after (edebug-before 28) 29 (epg-make-context)))
(coding-system-for-write 'binary) string entry (recipients (edebug-after
(edebug-before 30) 41 (cond (... ...) (... ...)))) buffer) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 42) 49 (epg-context-set-passphrase-callback (edebug-after 0
43 context) (edebug-after (edebug-before 44) 48 (cons (edebug-after ... 46
...) (edebug-after 0 47 file))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 50) 59
(epg-context-set-progress-callback (edebug-after 0 51 context)
(edebug-after (edebug-before 52) 58 (cons (edebug-after ... 54 ...)
(edebug-after ... 57 ...))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 60) 65 (let
((cl-x (edebug-after 0 62 context))) (or (let (...) (progn ...)) (signal
'wrong-type-argument (list ... cl-x))) (let* ((v cl-x)) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 61) 63 (aset v 4 ...))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 66)
164 (condition-case error (edebug-after (edebug-before 67) 142 (setq string
(edebug-after ... 141 ...))) (error (edebug-after (edebug-before 143) 145
(epa-display-error ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 146) 156 (if ...
...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 157) 163 (signal ... ...)))))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 165) 176 (epa-file-run-real-handler
(edebug-after (edebug-before 166) 167 #'write-region) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 168) 175 (list (edebug-after 0 169 string) nil (edebug-after
0 170 file) (edebug-after 0 171 append) (edebug-after 0 172 visit)
(edebug-after 0 173 lockname) (edebug-after 0 174 mustbenew)))))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 177) 183 (if (edebug-after (edebug-before 178)
179 (boundp 'last-coding-system-used)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 180)
182 (setq last-coding-system-used (edebug-after 0 181 coding-system)))))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 184) 207 (if (edebug-after (edebug-before 185)
187 (eq (edebug-after 0 186 visit) t)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 188)
194 (progn (edebug-after ... 191 ...) (edebug-after ... 193 ...)))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 195) 206 (if (edebug-after ... 198 ...)
(edebug-after ... 205 ...))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 208) 223 (if
(edebug-after (edebug-before 209) 219 (or (edebug-after ... 212 ...)
(edebug-after ... 215 ...) (edebug-after ... 218 ...))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 220) 222 (message "Wrote %s" (edebug-after 0 221
buffer-file-name))))))))()
  edebug-default-enter(epa-file-write-region (nil nil
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo...." nil t
"~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg" nil) (closure ((mustbenew) (lockname
. "~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg") (visit . t) (append) (file .
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo....") (end . 1960)
(start . 1) t) nil :closure-dont-trim-context (edebug-after (edebug-before
0) 4 (if (edebug-after 0 1 append) (edebug-after (edebug-before 2) 3 (error
"Can't append to the file")))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 5) 9 (setq file
(edebug-after (edebug-before 6) 8 (expand-file-name (edebug-after 0 7
file))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 10) 224 (let* ((coding-system
(edebug-after (edebug-before 11) 27 (or ... ...))) (context (edebug-after
(edebug-before 28) 29 (epg-make-context))) (coding-system-for-write
'binary) string entry (recipients (edebug-after (edebug-before 30) 41 (cond
... ...))) buffer) (edebug-after (edebug-before 42) 49
(epg-context-set-passphrase-callback (edebug-after 0 43 context)
(edebug-after (edebug-before 44) 48 (cons ... ...)))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 50) 59 (epg-context-set-progress-callback (edebug-after 0 51
context) (edebug-after (edebug-before 52) 58 (cons ... ...))))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 60) 65 (let ((cl-x ...)) (or (let ... ...)
(signal ... ...)) (let* (...) (edebug-after ... 63 ...)))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 66) 164 (condition-case error (edebug-after (edebug-before
67) 142 (setq string ...)) (error (edebug-after ... 145 ...) (edebug-after
... 156 ...) (edebug-after ... 163 ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before
165) 176 (epa-file-run-real-handler (edebug-after (edebug-before 166) 167
#'write-region) (edebug-after (edebug-before 168) 175 (list ... nil ... ...
... ... ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 177) 183 (if (edebug-after
(edebug-before 178) 179 (boundp ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 180) 182
(setq last-coding-system-used ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 184) 207
(if (edebug-after (edebug-before 185) 187 (eq ... t)) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 188) 194 (progn ... ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 195)
206 (if ... ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 208) 223 (if (edebug-after
(edebug-before 209) 219 (or ... ... ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 220)
222 (message "Wrote %s" ...))))))))
  edebug-default-enter(epa-file-write-region (nil nil
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo...." nil t
"~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg" nil) (closure ((mustbenew) (lockname
. "~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg") (visit . t) (append) (file .
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo....") (end . 1960)
(start . 1) t) nil :closure-dont-trim-context (edebug-after (edebug-before
0) 4 (if (edebug-after 0 1 append) (edebug-after (edebug-before 2) 3 (error
"Can't append to the file")))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 5) 9 (setq file
(edebug-after (edebug-before 6) 8 (expand-file-name (edebug-after 0 7
file))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 10) 224 (let* ((coding-system
(edebug-after (edebug-before 11) 27 (or ... ...))) (context (edebug-after
(edebug-before 28) 29 (epg-make-context))) (coding-system-for-write
'binary) string entry (recipients (edebug-after (edebug-before 30) 41 (cond
... ...))) buffer) (edebug-after (edebug-before 42) 49
(epg-context-set-passphrase-callback (edebug-after 0 43 context)
(edebug-after (edebug-before 44) 48 (cons ... ...)))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 50) 59 (epg-context-set-progress-callback (edebug-after 0 51
context) (edebug-after (edebug-before 52) 58 (cons ... ...))))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 60) 65 (let ((cl-x ...)) (or (let ... ...)
(signal ... ...)) (let* (...) (edebug-after ... 63 ...)))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 66) 164 (condition-case error (edebug-after (edebug-before
67) 142 (setq string ...)) (error (edebug-after ... 145 ...) (edebug-after
... 156 ...) (edebug-after ... 163 ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before
165) 176 (epa-file-run-real-handler (edebug-after (edebug-before 166) 167
#'write-region) (edebug-after (edebug-before 168) 175 (list ... nil ... ...
... ... ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 177) 183 (if (edebug-after
(edebug-before 178) 179 (boundp ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 180) 182
(setq last-coding-system-used ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 184) 207
(if (edebug-after (edebug-before 185) 187 (eq ... t)) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 188) 194 (progn ... ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 195)
206 (if ... ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 208) 223 (if (edebug-after
(edebug-before 209) 219 (or ... ... ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 220)
222 (message "Wrote %s" ...))))))))
  edebug-enter(epa-file-write-region (nil nil
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo...." nil t
"~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg" nil) (closure ((mustbenew) (lockname
. "~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg") (visit . t) (append) (file .
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo....") (end . 1960)
(start . 1) t) nil :closure-dont-trim-context (edebug-after (edebug-before
0) 4 (if (edebug-after 0 1 append) (edebug-after (edebug-before 2) 3 (error
"Can't append to the file")))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 5) 9 (setq file
(edebug-after (edebug-before 6) 8 (expand-file-name (edebug-after 0 7
file))))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 10) 224 (let* ((coding-system
(edebug-after (edebug-before 11) 27 (or ... ...))) (context (edebug-after
(edebug-before 28) 29 (epg-make-context))) (coding-system-for-write
'binary) string entry (recipients (edebug-after (edebug-before 30) 41 (cond
... ...))) buffer) (edebug-after (edebug-before 42) 49
(epg-context-set-passphrase-callback (edebug-after 0 43 context)
(edebug-after (edebug-before 44) 48 (cons ... ...)))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 50) 59 (epg-context-set-progress-callback (edebug-after 0 51
context) (edebug-after (edebug-before 52) 58 (cons ... ...))))
(edebug-after (edebug-before 60) 65 (let ((cl-x ...)) (or (let ... ...)
(signal ... ...)) (let* (...) (edebug-after ... 63 ...)))) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 66) 164 (condition-case error (edebug-after (edebug-before
67) 142 (setq string ...)) (error (edebug-after ... 145 ...) (edebug-after
... 156 ...) (edebug-after ... 163 ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before
165) 176 (epa-file-run-real-handler (edebug-after (edebug-before 166) 167
#'write-region) (edebug-after (edebug-before 168) 175 (list ... nil ... ...
... ... ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 177) 183 (if (edebug-after
(edebug-before 178) 179 (boundp ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 180) 182
(setq last-coding-system-used ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 184) 207
(if (edebug-after (edebug-before 185) 187 (eq ... t)) (edebug-after
(edebug-before 188) 194 (progn ... ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 195)
206 (if ... ...)))) (edebug-after (edebug-before 208) 223 (if (edebug-after
(edebug-before 209) 219 (or ... ... ...)) (edebug-after (edebug-before 220)
222 (message "Wrote %s" ...))))))))
  epa-file-write-region(nil nil
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo...." nil t
"~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg" nil)
  apply(epa-file-write-region (nil nil
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo...." nil t
"~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg" nil))
  (if (and op (not epa-inhibit)) (apply op args) (epa-file-run-real-handler
operation args))
  (let ((op (get operation 'epa-file))) (if (and op (not epa-inhibit))
(apply op args) (epa-file-run-real-handler operation args)))
  (progn (let ((op (get operation 'epa-file))) (if (and op (not
epa-inhibit)) (apply op args) (epa-file-run-real-handler operation args))))
  (unwind-protect (progn (let ((op (get operation 'epa-file))) (if (and op
(not epa-inhibit)) (apply op args) (epa-file-run-real-handler operation
args)))) (set-match-data saved-match-data t))
  (let ((saved-match-data (match-data))) (unwind-protect (progn (let ((op
(get operation 'epa-file))) (if (and op (not epa-inhibit)) (apply op args)
(epa-file-run-real-handler operation args)))) (set-match-data
saved-match-data t)))
  epa-file-handler(write-region nil nil
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo...." nil t
"~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg" nil)
  write-region(nil nil
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo...." nil t
"~/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg")
  basic-save-buffer-2()
  basic-save-buffer-1()
  basic-save-buffer(t)
  save-buffer(1)
  funcall-interactively(save-buffer 1)
  call-interactively(save-buffer nil nil)
  command-execute(save-buffer)
#+end_example

Environment:

#+begin_src sh :eval no
$ gpg --version
gpg (GnuPG) 2.4.1
libgcrypt 1.10.2
Copyright (C) 2023 g10 Code GmbH
License GNU GPL-3.0-or-later <https://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.

Home: /Users/stardiviner/.gnupg
Supported algorithms:
Pubkey: RSA, ELG, DSA, ECDH, ECDSA, EDDSA
Cipher: IDEA, 3DES, CAST5, BLOWFISH, AES, AES192, AES256, TWOFISH,
        CAMELLIA128, CAMELLIA192, CAMELLIA256
Hash: SHA1, RIPEMD160, SHA256, SHA384, SHA512, SHA224
Compression: Uncompressed, ZIP, ZLIB, BZIP2
#+end_src

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
(emacs-version)
#+end_src

#+RESULTS[(2023-05-02 10:57:56) ad277f3210da682b9a8f2b15d7843ef0163e6cf2]:
: GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin22.4.0, NS appkit-2299.50
Version 13.3.1 (Build 22E261))
:  of 2023-04-27

Here is what I tried some troubleshooting:

- [X] troubleshooting
  + [X] uninstall newly installed Emacs packages "chatgpt-shell" etc.
  + [X] check out GnuPG config files
  + [X] redo encrypt & sign =authinfo.gpg= file
  + [X] emacs minimal config for reproduce -> confirmed problem
- [X] search
  + [X]
https://superuser.com/questions/366035/how-can-i-disable-prompt-about-trust-when-encrypting-file-with-gpg-in-emacs
  + [X]
https://superuser.com/questions/1204820/emacs-easypg-asks-what-key-to-use-although-epa-file-encrypt-to-already-specified
- [X] troubleshooting
  - [X] src_emacs-lisp{(getenv "DISPLAY")} {{{results(=ssh-askpass=)}}}
- [X] edebug
  + [X] save-buffer
    - [X] epa-file-handler
      + [X] epa-file-write-region
        - [X] epg-encrypt-string
          + [X] epg-start-encrypt
            - [X] epg-wait-for-status
              + [X] accept-process-output -> the process seems return 1
exit code?

- [X] epg context

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
(epg-make-context)
#+end_src

#+RESULTS[(2023-05-02 09:42:28) ff5134e662dc53f52cd8e5807acefe25a94cc5c3]:
: #s(epg-context :protocol OpenPGP :program "/opt/homebrew/bin/gpg"
:home-directory
"/Users/stardiviner/.gnupg" :armor nil :textmode nil :include-certs nil
:cipher-algorithm nil
:digest-algorithm nil :compress-algorithm nil :passphrase-callback
(epa-passphrase-callback-function) :progress-callback nil :edit-callback
nil :signers nil :sender
nil :sig-notations nil :process nil :output-file nil :result nil :operation
nil :pinentry-mode
loopback :error-output "" :error-buffer nil)

- [X] find bellowing two key ID belongs where

Untrusted key "AEDA8A17BB08B786" ---> fingerprint
"0DEF7425E79FE2E0090B424BAEDA8A17BB08B786" --> my old key
((invalid-recipient (reason . 10) (requested . "B8C4B8E547C32433"))) -->
"F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3" --> my current new gnupg key

Question: I don't know why my current gnupg key and old gnupg key are
together.

#+begin_src sh
gpg --list-public-keys 0DEF7425E79FE2E0090B424BAEDA8A17BB08B786
#+end_src

#+RESULTS[(2023-05-02 10:28:48) 8315506b0a6956294dbacb0276a25b482a834e5c]:
: pub   rsa2048 2012-03-02 [SC]
:       9BAA92BCCDDDB9EF3B36CB99B8C4B8E547C32433
: uid           [ultimate] Christopher Miles (stardiviner, numbchild) <
[email-masked]>
: sub   rsa2048 2012-03-02 [E]
:

#+begin_src sh :eval no
gpg --edit-key 0DEF7425E79FE2E0090B424BAEDA8A17BB08B786
#+end_src

- [X] downgrade macOS Homebrew installed GnuPG version
  Formula:
https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-core/blob/HEAD/Formula/gnupg.rb
  History:
https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew-core/commits/c72069733f8b12857afe9a9cdd1c9a73bc16f4a8/Formula/gnupg.rb

  #+begin_src sh
  brew install [email-masked]
  #+end_src

- [X] restart macOS system

- [X] =$ emacs-minimal-init=
  + [X] open and save modified "authinfo.gpg" file success

- [X] try to re-install gnupg broken version, re-install emacs@30 through
Homebrew -> still have
  problem, so I think problem is not on Emacs side.

- [X] testing decrypt & encrypting in terminal and Emacs shell with gpg
command.
  + [X] test decrypt & encrypt in terminal with gpg command is fine.
  + [X] test decrypt & encrypt in Emacs =[M-x shell]= with gpg command is
fine.

    #+begin_example
    bash-5.2$ bash-5.2$
    bash-5.2$ pwd
    /Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets
    bash-5.2$ gpg -d authinfo.gpg > authinfo
    gpg: encrypted with rsa2048 key, ID 0251FA6886EB6B77, created 2015-01-31
          "stardiviner ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>"
    gpg: encrypted with rsa2048 key, ID AEDA8A17BB08B786, created 2012-03-02
          "Christopher Miles (stardiviner, numbchild) <[email-masked]>"
    gpg: using "F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3" as default secret
key for signing
    bash-5.2$ ls
    accounts.json.gpg authinfo authinfo.gpg
    bash-5.2$
    #+end_example

  + [X] test decrypt & encrypt in Emacs with ~start-process~ -> works fine

    #+begin_src emacs-lisp :dir "~/.config/emacs/secrets/" :results output
    (let ((output-buffer "*gnupg-decrypt*"))
      (pwd)
      (when (get-buffer output-buffer)
        (with-current-buffer (get-buffer output-buffer)
          (erase-buffer)))
      (start-process
       "gnupg-testing"
       output-buffer
       "gpg"
       "--decrypt" "authinfo.gpg"
       ;; ">" "authinfo"
       )
      (sleep-for 2)
      (print
       (with-current-buffer (get-buffer output-buffer)
         (buffer-substring-no-properties (point-min) (point-max)))))
    #+end_src

- [X] This reminds me of
https://orgmode.org/list/[email-masked]
  Check out my private key info:

  #+begin_src sh
  # gpg -K
  gpg --list-secret-keys --verbose --with-subkey-fingerprints
  #+end_src

  #+RESULTS[(2023-05-03 01:41:09) 80ae7b09060704481af2e01ae6f6086262d4a05c]:

  #+begin_example
  /Users/stardiviner/.gnupg/pubring.kbx
  -------------------------------------
  sec   rsa2048 2015-01-31 [SC]
        F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3
  uid           [ultimate] stardiviner ([email-masked]) <
[email-masked]>
  uid           [ultimate] stardiviner (Christopher Miles) <
[email-masked]>
  uid           [ultimate] [jpeg image of size 3384]
  ssb   rsa2048 2015-01-31 [E]
        32A8581A6E137ABD26DA2F570251FA6886EB6B77

  #+end_example

- [X] [[mu4e:msgid:87354esdhk.fsf@localhost][The further step we can try is
following what epg does.]]

  I am now looking into ~epg--start~ source code and I note ~epg-debug~
variable, which might provide
  some more info to think about. Also, note the ~make-process~ call in
~epg--start~ - you may try to run
  it manually, similar to ~start-process~ and check if it fails. (For me,
~:connection-type 'pipe~ part
  is a bit fishy - I recall there were some quirks related to it;
  https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=44824 ... but it was the
opposite to having
  ~'pipe~ AFAIR).

- [X] toggle option ~epg-debug~

  #+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (setq epg-debug t)
  #+end_src

  #+begin_example :file "*epg-debug*"
  GPG_AGENT_INFO is not set
  /opt/homebrew/bin/gpg --no-tty --status-fd 1 --yes
--enable-progress-filter --command-fd 0 --output
/var/folders/ym/f3v5_yk1279g5ls70x3hzblh0000gn/T/epg-outputMMP3Zp
--pinentry-mode loopback --decrypt --
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg
  [GNUPG:] PROGRESS /Users/stardiviner/. ? 0 1204 B
  [GNUPG:] ENC_TO AEDA8A17BB08B786 1 0
  [GNUPG:] ENC_TO 0251FA6886EB6B77 1 0
  [GNUPG:] KEY_CONSIDERED F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3 0
  [GNUPG:] KEY_CONSIDERED 9BAA92BCCDDDB9EF3B36CB99B8C4B8E547C32433 0
  [GNUPG:] KEY_CONSIDERED F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3 0
  [GNUPG:] KEY_CONSIDERED F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3 0
  [GNUPG:] DECRYPTION_KEY 32A8581A6E137ABD26DA2F570251FA6886EB6B77
F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3 u
  [GNUPG:] NO_SECKEY AEDA8A17BB08B786
  [GNUPG:] BEGIN_DECRYPTION
  [GNUPG:] DECRYPTION_INFO 2 7 0
  [GNUPG:] PROGRESS /Users/stardiviner/. ? 1204 1204 B
  [GNUPG:] PLAINTEXT 62 1682998161
  [GNUPG:] DECRYPTION_OKAY
  [GNUPG:] GOODMDC
  [GNUPG:] END_DECRYPTION
  GPG_AGENT_INFO is not set
  /opt/homebrew/bin/gpg --no-tty --status-fd 1 --yes
--enable-progress-filter --command-fd 0 --output
/var/folders/ym/f3v5_yk1279g5ls70x3hzblh0000gn/T/epg-outputE3zoeh
--pinentry-mode loopback --encrypt -r 1B5DF1C95AE89AC3 -r B8C4B8E547C32433
  [GNUPG:] KEY_CONSIDERED F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3 0
  [GNUPG:] KEY_CONSIDERED 9BAA92BCCDDDB9EF3B36CB99B8C4B8E547C32433 0
  [GNUPG:] KEY_CONSIDERED F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3 0
  GPG_AGENT_INFO is not set
  /opt/homebrew/bin/gpg --no-tty --status-fd 1 --yes
--enable-progress-filter --command-fd 0 --output
/var/folders/ym/f3v5_yk1279g5ls70x3hzblh0000gn/T/epg-outputxPZRrb
--pinentry-mode loopback --encrypt -r 1B5DF1C95AE89AC3 -r B8C4B8E547C32433
  [GNUPG:] KEY_CONSIDERED F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3 0
  [GNUPG:] KEY_CONSIDERED 9BAA92BCCDDDB9EF3B36CB99B8C4B8E547C32433 0
  [GNUPG:] KEY_CONSIDERED F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3 0
  #+end_example

- [X] test the debug output buffer printed full command in terminal.
(remove =--output= option to see the output)

  #+begin_src sh :eval no
  gpg --no-tty --status-fd 1 --yes --enable-progress-filter --command-fd 0
--pinentry-mode loopback --decrypt --
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg
  # after input password, it decrypted success
  #+end_src

  The encrypt command seems missing input file.

  #+begin_src sh :eval no
  gpg --no-tty --status-fd 1 --yes --enable-progress-filter --command-fd 0
--pinentry-mode loopback --encrypt -r 1B5DF1C95AE89AC3 -r B8C4B8E547C32433
  #+end_src

- [X] I look into ~epg--start~ source code. note the ~make-process~ call in
~epg--start~ - you may try to
  run it manually, similar to ~start-process~ and check if it fails. (For
me, ~:connection-type 'pipe~
  part is a bit fishy.)

  #+begin_src emacs-lisp :eval no
  ;;; `epg-start-encrypt' -> `epg--start'
  (let ((context
         #s(epg-context :protocol OpenPGP :program "/opt/homebrew/bin/gpg"
:home-directory nil :armor nil :textmode nil :include-certs nil
:cipher-algorithm nil :digest-algorithm nil :compress-algorithm nil
:passphrase-callback (epa-file-passphrase-callback-function .
"/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg") :progress-callback
(epa-progress-callback-function . "Encrypting
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/secrets/authinfo.gpg") :edit-callback nil
:signers nil :sender nil :sig-notations nil :process nil :output-file
"/var/folders/ym/f3v5_yk1279g5ls70x3hzblh0000gn/T/epg-outputsyLCLb" :result
nil :operation encrypt :pinentry-mode loopback :error-output ""
:error-buffer nil))
        (args '("--encrypt" #1="-r" "1B5DF1C95AE89AC3" #1#
"B8C4B8E547C32433"))
        (error-process (make-pipe-process :name "epg-error"
                                          :buffer (generate-new-buffer "
*epg-error*")
                                          ;; Suppress "XXX finished" line.
                                          :sentinel #'ignore
                                          :noquery t)))
    (make-process
     :name "epg"
     :buffer (generate-new-buffer " *epg*")
     :command (cons (epg-context-program context) args)
     :connection-type 'pipe
     :coding 'raw-text
     :filter #'epg--process-filter
     :stderr error-process
     :noquery t))
  #+end_src

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin22.4.0, NS
 appkit-2299.50 Version 13.3.1 (Build 22E261)) of 2023-05-02 built on
 Mac-mini.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2299
System Description:  macOS 13.3.1

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
 --enable-locallisppath=/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.50/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30/30.0.50 --with-xml2
 --with-gnutls --without-compress-install --with-dbus --with-imagemagick
 --with-modules --with-rsvg --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained
 'CFLAGS=-Os -w -pipe -mmacosx-version-min=13
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk
 -DFD_SETSIZE=10000 -DDARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT'
 'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/homebrew/opt/libomp/include
 -I/opt/homebrew/opt/icu4c/include
 -I/opt/homebrew/opt/[email-masked]/include -isystem/opt/homebrew/include
 -F/opt/homebrew/Frameworks
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/homebrew/opt/libomp/lib -L/opt/homebrew/opt/icu4c/lib
 -L/opt/homebrew/opt/[email-masked]/lib -L/opt/homebrew/lib
 -F/opt/homebrew/Frameworks -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk''

Configured features:
ACL DBUS GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS IMAGEMAGICK JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES
NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  locale-coding-system: utf-8

Major mode: mu4e:headers

Minor modes in effect:
  company-quickhelp-mode: t
  company-quickhelp-local-mode: t
  project-x-mode: t
  sly-symbol-completion-mode: t
  edebug-inline-result-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  org-media-note-mode: t
  rainbow-fart-mode: t
  global-jinx-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  global-atomic-chrome-edit-mode: t
  org-link-beautify-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  mu4e-marker-icons-mode: t
  mu4e-search-minor-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  mu4e-update-minor-mode: t
  mu4e-context-minor-mode: t
  mu4e-modeline-mode: t
  org-edna-mode: t
  org-tag-beautify-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  pdf-occur-global-minor-mode: t
  corfu-history-mode: t
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  corfu-prescient-mode: t
  tramp-auto-auth-mode: t
  ace-pinyin-global-mode: t
  ace-pinyin-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  golden-ratio-mode: t
  helm-top-poll-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  minibuffer-electric-default-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  info-rename-buffer-mode: t
  global-ligature-mode: t
  ligature-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  global-dash-fontify-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  global-prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
~/Code/Emacs/org-contrib/lisp/ob-ledger hides
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/init/extensions/ob-ledger
~/Code/Emacs/org-contrib/lisp/ob-asymptote hides
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/init/extensions/ob-asymptote
~/Code/Emacs/org-extra-link-types/org-extra-link-types hides
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/org-extra-link-types-20220902.956/org-extra-link-types
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/worf-20220102.835/elpa hides
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/lispy-20230314.1738/elpa
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/init/extensions/libmpdee hides
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/libmpdee-20220825.957/libmpdee
~/Code/Emacs/org-contrib/lisp/ob-csharp hides
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/ob-csharp-20160530.2249/ob-csharp
~/Code/Emacs/ob-translate/ob-translate hides
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/ob-translate-20170720.1919/ob-translate
~/Code/Emacs/org-ql/helm-org-ql hides
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/helm-org-ql-20230310.1225/helm-org-ql
~/Code/Emacs/org-ql/org-ql-find hides
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/org-ql-20230312.1433/org-ql-find
~/Code/Emacs/org-ql/org-ql-search hides
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/org-ql-20230312.1433/org-ql-search
~/Code/Emacs/org-ql/org-ql-view hides
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/org-ql-20230312.1433/org-ql-view
~/Code/Emacs/org-ql/org-ql hides
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/org-ql-20230312.1433/org-ql
~/Code/Emacs/org-ql/org-ql-completing-read hides
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/org-ql-20230312.1433/org-ql-completing-read
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/init/extensions/cal-china-x hides
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/cal-china-x-20200924.1837/cal-china-x
~/Code/Emacs/google-translate/google-translate-core-ui hides
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/google-translate-20220921.245/google-translate-core-ui
~/Code/Emacs/google-translate/google-translate-core hides
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/google-translate-20220921.245/google-translate-core
~/Code/Emacs/google-translate/google-translate-smooth-ui hides
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/google-translate-20220921.245/google-translate-smooth-ui
~/Code/Emacs/google-translate/google-translate hides
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/google-translate-20220921.245/google-translate
~/Code/Emacs/google-translate/google-translate-backend hides
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/google-translate-20220921.245/google-translate-backend
~/Code/Emacs/google-translate/google-translate-default-ui hides
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/google-translate-20220921.245/google-translate-default-ui
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/worf-20220102.835/elpa hides
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/ivy-20230410.1815/elpa
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/emacsql-sqlite-20230225.2205/emacsql-sqlite
hides
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/emacsql-20230417.1448/emacsql-sqlite
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/cmake-mode-20230422.828/cmake-mode
hides /opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/cmake/cmake-mode
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/pcmpl-git-20170121.59/pcmpl-git hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/pcmpl-git
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20230501.1034/transient
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/external-completion-0.1/external-completion
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/external-completion
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-jump
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-diminish
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-delight
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-lint
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-core
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-ensure
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-bind-key
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/eglot-20221020.1010/eglot hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/progmodes/eglot
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-fold-core hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/oc-bibtex hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-persist hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-fold hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-man hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-cycle hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
~/Code/Emacs/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides
/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/stardiviner/.config/emacs/elpa/hierarchy-20190425.842/hierarchy
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@30
/30.0.50/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy

Features:
(shadow emacsbug lsp-ui lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc lsp-ui-imenu
lsp-ui-peek lsp-ui-sideline lsp-ui-util webjump pcre2el rxt re-builder
wdired all-the-icons-dired all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces
data-material data-weathericons data-octicons data-fileicons
data-faicons data-alltheicons cal-move org-lint diredfl nerd-icons-dired
diff-hl-dired wraplish wraplish-epc misearch multi-isearch
visual-regexp-steroids visual-regexp git-rebase cargo-mode racer
flycheck-rust rust-utils rust-mode rust-rustfmt rust-playpen
rust-compile rust-cargo tabify sql-indent sqlup-mode flyspell ispell
company-quickhelp pos-tip company-files company-abbrev
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-keywords company-capf
company-yasnippet ejc-company ejc-sql ejc-completion-common ejc-doc
ejc-interaction clomacs cider tramp-sh cider-debug cider-browse-ns
cider-mode cider-find cider-inspector cider-completion cider-profile
cider-eval cider-jar cider-repl-history cider-repl cider-resolve
cider-test cider-overlays cider-stacktrace cider-doc cider-browse-spec
cider-clojuredocs cider-eldoc cider-client cider-common cider-connection
cider-util cider-popup sesman-browser nrepl-client queue nrepl-dict
parseedn parseclj-parser parseclj-lex parseclj-alist ejc-eldoc
ejc-format ejc-result-buffer ejc-result-mode cua-base ejc-lib sql
project-x ssh-agency embark-org embark-consult embark artist picture
reporter julia-mode julia-mode-latexsubs ess-r-mode ess-r-flymake
ess-r-xref ess-trns ess-r-package ess-r-completion ess-roxy ess-r-syntax
ess-rd hideshow ess-s-lang ess-help ess-mode ess-inf ess-tracebug ess
ess-utils ess-custom npm-mode perl-mode geiser-mode geiser-xref
geiser-compile geiser-guile geiser-debug geiser-racket geiser-mit
geiser-repl geiser-image geiser-capf geiser-doc geiser-menu
geiser-autodoc geiser-edit geiser-completion geiser-eval
geiser-connection geiser-syntax geiser-log geiser-popup emr-scheme
scheme sly-fancy sly-tramp sly-indentation sly-cl-indent sly-stickers
hi-lock sly-trace-dialog sly-fontifying-fu sly-package-fu sly-scratch
sly-fancy-trace sly-fancy-inspector sly-mrepl sly-autodoc sly-parse sly
sly-completion sly-buttons sly-messages sly-common apropos hyperspec
magic-latex-buffer iimage reftex-dcr reftex-auc font-latex tex-mode
org-archive mailalias footnote qp rectangular-region-mode ansible-doc
yaml-mode sort smiley gnus-cite mail-extr textsec uni-scripts
idna-mapping uni-confusable textsec-check external-dict vertico-indexed
loaddefs-gen tar-mode mm-archive url-cache display-line-numbers
bug-reference magit-extras magit-gitflow magit-popup magit-org-todos
arduino-cli-mode company-arduino company-c-headers macrostep-c cmacexp
macrostep flycheck-arduino ob-arduino arduino-mode ruby-tools robe etags
fileloop inf-ruby ruby-mode symbol-overlay cl-print edebug-inline-result
emmet-mode web-mode-edit-element web-mode-edit-element-elements
web-mode-edit-element-utils web-mode-edit-element-attributes sesman
clojure-mode align modern-cpp-font-lock irony-cdb-libclang
irony-cdb-json irony-cdb-clang-complete irony-cdb irony-eldoc
company-irony company-template irony-completion irony-snippet irony
irony-iotask platformio-mode ace-window orderless whitespace info-colors
helpful cc-langs trace info-look elisp-refs swiper ivy delsel ivy-faces
ivy-overlay colir elfeed-link elfeed-show elfeed-search elfeed-csv
elfeed elfeed-curl elfeed-log url-queue xml-query elfeed-db elfeed-lib
consult-xref lsp-sqls lsp-dockerfile lsp-json lsp-yaml lsp-xml lsp-css
lsp-svelte lsp-vetur lsp-html lsp-eslint lsp-javascript lsp-sourcekit
lsp lsp-rust lsp-semantic-tokens dap-java lsp-java lsp-treemacs
lsp-treemacs-generic lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs-treelib treemacs
treemacs-header-line treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode
treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence
treemacs-filewatch-mode treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering
treemacs-annotations treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom
treemacs-visuals treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-scope treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros lsp-go lsp-cmake
lsp-clangd ccls ccls-member-hierarchy ccls-inheritance-hierarchy
ccls-call-hierarchy ccls-tree ccls-code-lens ccls-semantic-highlight
ccls-common cape-char cape-keyword cal-julian diary-lib diary-loaddefs
cal-iso cus-start org-edit-latex preview latex latex-flymake tex-ispell
tex-style tex texmathp org-html-themify htmlize org-download org-attach
cdlatex reftex reftex-loaddefs reftex-vars face-remap image-file
image-converter vertico-repeat consult org-media-note
org-media-note-import org-media-note-mpv org-media-note-core
ffmpeg-utils alert log4e gntp mpv org-timer pretty-hydra flycheck-inline
paredit rainbow-delimiters highlight-blocks rainbow-fart cap-words
superword subword indent-guide origami origami-parsers emr-c emr-iedit
iedit iedit-lib mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more
mc-cycle-cursors multiple-cursors-core rect emr-elisp emr-lisp
list-utils emr-prog emr diff-hl log-view vc-dir jinx marginalia
saveplace winner edit-server atomic-chrome org-link-beautify hl-todo
projectile eyebrowse init-emacs-workspace init-chef init-authoring
init-text-checker init-data-science jupyter ob-jupyter jupyter-tramp
tramp-cache time-stamp jupyter-server jupyter-server-ioloop
jupyter-ioloop-comm jupyter-ioloop zmq zmq-core jupyter-rest-api
jupyter-org-extensions jupyter-org-client jupyter-repl
jupyter-kernel-manager jupyter-channel jupyter-widget-client
simple-httpd jupyter-client jupyter-comm-layer jupyter-messages hmac-def
jupyter-mime jupyter-kernelspec jupyter-env jupyter-base
init-prog-framework-IoT init-arduino init-HTTP-RESTful walkman json-mode
json-snatcher js c-ts-common ob-http ob-http-mode ob-restclient
restclient-test restclient init-prog-framework-web company-web
company-css company web-completion-data web-narrow-mode web-mode
init-DevOps init-terraform terraform-mode hcl-mode init-ansible
init-puppet init-vagrant init-container init-Singularity
singularity-mode init-kubernetes init-docker init-GraphQL lsp-graphql
init-NoSQL init-Neo4j ob-cypher init-MongoDB init-Redis ob-redis
init-SQL init-PostgreSQL init-MySQL init-SQLite ob-sqlite
flymake-sqlfluff init-data-query ob-dsq ob-sql init-csv init-json
jsonian init-markup-Markdown init-markup-TeX init-prog-lang-matlab
init-prog-lang-julia init-prog-lang-R ob-R init-prog-lang-javascript
ob-typescript ob-deno ob-js init-prog-lang-css ob-css
init-prog-lang-html init-prog-lang-java jarchive arc-mode archive-mode
gradle-mode ob-java init-prog-lang-swift init-prog-lang-lua ob-lua
init-prog-lang-rust eglot array ert jsonrpc flymake-proc flymake ob-rust
init-prog-lang-C-common init-prog-tags ob-C cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess
cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs
init-prog-lang-shell lsp-bash dap-python dap-mode dap-tasks dap-launch
lsp-docker yaml dap-overlays lsp-pyright lsp-completion lsp-mode
lsp-protocol gitignore-snippets yasnippet xref spinner network-stream
markdown-mode edit-indirect inline ht ewoc init-prog-lang-ruby
init-prog-lang-python conda pythonic ob-python python project-rootfile
project init-prog-lang-clojure ob-clojurescript ob-clojure
flycheck-joker flycheck-package package-lint finder flycheck
init-prog-lang-scheme scheme-complete ob-scheme geiser-impl
geiser-custom geiser-base geiser init-prog-lang-common-lisp init-sly
init-prog-lang-emacs-lisp init-prog-lang-lisp init-prog-lsp
init-prog-vcs init-prog-vcs-review init-prog-vcs-changelog
magit-patch-changelog magit-patch init-prog-vcs-diff
init-prog-vcs-git-github init-prog-vcs-git git-modes gitignore-mode
gitconfig-mode conf-mode gitattributes-mode pcmpl-git init-prog-project
init-prog-refactor init-prog-reformat reformatter init-prog-test
init-prog-profiler init-prog-debugger init-prog-lint
init-prog-build-system init-meson init-cmake cmake-ide levenshtein
find-file init-make init-prog-compile init-prog-eval init-prog-document
init-prog-document-wikipedia org-kiwix kiwix request
init-prog-document-assistant init-prog-document-api
init-prog-document-man init-prog-document-eldoc init-prog-sidebar
init-prog-template init-prog-snippet init-prog-sense init-prog-folding
init-prog-indent aggressive-indent init-prog-comment init-prog-code
init-prog-license init-prog-programming init-tool-AI init-GPT
ob-dall-e-shell dall-e-shell ob-chatgpt-shell chatgpt-shell shell-maker
goto-addr ielm init-log-tools init-tool-uncensorship init-tool-utilities
init-tool-video init-tool-audio init-tool-music init-tool-irc
init-tool-paste ox-gfm ox-gist gist gh-gist gh-oauth gh-api logito
gh-cache pcache gh-auth gh-common marshal gh-url url-http url-auth
url-gw nsm gh-profile timezone init-tool-accounting ob-ledger
init-tool-password-manager init-tool-contacts init-tool-read-it-later
init-tool-podcast init-tool-rss init-tool-email init-mu4e mu4e-contrib
mu4e-marker-icons mu4e mu4e-org mu4e-notification mu4e-main mu4e-view
mu4e-headers mu4e-compose mu4e-draft mu4e-actions mu4e-search mu4e-lists
mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-mark mu4e-message flow-fill hl-line mu4e-contacts
mu4e-update mu4e-folders mu4e-context mu4e-query-items mu4e-server
mu4e-modeline mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers mu4e-config mu4e-window
mu4e-obsolete init-tool-reading init-tool-sync init-tool-downloader
init-tool-browser ace-link init-eww init-tool-network init-tool-painting
init-tool-ascii init-tool-diagram init-mermaid init-blockdiag
init-asymptote ob-asymptote init-ditaa init-Graphviz ob-dot init-UML
init-tool-file init-tool-hex init-tool-tmux init-tool-remote init-SSH
init-tool-keyboard init-tool-calculator init-tool-clock init-tool-ocr
init-tool-translate google-translate-smooth-ui google-translate-core-ui
ido google-translate-core google-translate-backend init-tool-dictionary
init-tool-calendar cal-china-x holidays holiday-loaddefs cal-china lunar
solar cal-dst init-language-chinese init-language-english init-languages
init-org-mode init-org-drill init-org-password init-org-contacts
org-contacts gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig
init-org-presentation init-org-roam init-org-programming
init-org-extensions org-crypt init-org-protocol org-protocol
init-org-attach init-org-search org-ql peg org-duration org-goto
init-org-publish ffap thingatpt ox-org init-org-import init-org-export
hexrgb ox-md init-org-project-management init-org-agenda
init-org-capture org-capture init-org-image init-org-latex
org-latex-export-chinese-conf ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match
rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
init-org-babel org-superstar valign org-inline-anim org-edna oc-basic
bibtex org-tempo tempo ob-org ob-shell init-org-clock
org-mode-clocking-outside init-org-time init-org-property init-org-tag
org-tag-beautify org-pretty-tags init-org-todo org-habit org-agenda
org-inlinetask init-org-hyperlink org-excalidraw org-extra-link-types
orgit magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone
magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes magit-worktree
magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log
magit-diff smerge-mode diff git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log
magit-core magit-autorevert autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process magit-mode magit-git magit-base
magit-section cursor-sensor crm ol-git-link ol-man ol-info ol-irc
ol-eshell eshell init-org-table init-org-macro init-org-complete
init-org-keybindings init-org-view init-org-document-structure org-clock
init-emacs-accessibility init-emacs-network net-utils init-emacs-rpc
deno-bridge websocket bindat init-emacs-subprocess init-emacs-comint
init-emacs-shell ob-tmux run-command-recipes-racket
run-command-recipes-java run-command-recipes-csharp
run-command-recipes-cpp run-command-recipes-c run-command-recipes-python
run-command-recipes-rust run-command-recipes-elisp
run-command-recipes-haskell run-command-recipes-pandoc
run-command-recipes-latex run-command-recipes-lib
run-command-recipes-project run-command-recipes f f-shortdoc run-command
run-command-runner-eat run-command-runner-vterm
run-command-runner-compile run-command-runner-term
run-command-selector-completing-read run-command-selector-ivy
run-command-selector-helm run-command-util run-command-core
dwim-shell-commands proced dwim-shell-command view dired-aux init-eshell
eshell-prompt-extras em-dirs esh-mode esh-var em-ls esh-cmd esh-ext
esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-opt esh-util
init-emacs-terminal init-emacs-overlay init-emacs-regex
init-emacs-highlight init-emacs-search init-emacs-search-engine
init-emacs-search-finder init-emacs-search-ripgrep rg rg-info-hack
rg-menu rg-ibuffer rg-result wgrep-rg wgrep rg-history rg-header grep
init-emacs-search-wgrep init-emacs-search-occur
init-emacs-search-isearch init-emacs-abbrev dabbrev init-emacs-modes
init-dired dired-quick-sort savehist init-emacs-ebook init-emacs-djvu
init-emacs-pdf org-noter-pdftools org-pdftools pdf-annot facemenu
org-noter org-noter-djvu djvu org-noter-nov nov recentf tree-widget
esxml-query org-noter-pdf org-noter-core org-element org-persist xdg
org-id avl-tree generator org-refile pdf-occur ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local cedet
pdf-isearch let-alist pdf-misc pdf-tools compile pdf-view vc-git
diff-mode edebug-x which-func imenu display-fill-column-indicator
rainbow-mode xterm-color glyphless-mode corfu-history corfu-popupinfo
corfu-prescient elec-pair matlab matlab-scan matlab-syntax matlab-compat
pulse bookmark jka-compr pdf-cache pdf-info tq pdf-util pdf-macs
image-mode exif init-emacs-image init-emacs-color init-emacs-file
filesets init-tramp tramp-container tramp-auto-auth tramp-sudoedit
vagrant-tramp term disp-table ehelp tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-compat ls-lisp init-emacs-macro
init-emacs-outline allout init-emacs-keybinding init-emacs-annotate
init-emacs-bookmark init-emacs-navigation ace-pinyin ace-jump-mode cl
pinyinlib avy init-emacs-clipboard init-emacs-edit
init-emacs-edit-server with-editor shell init-emacs-edit-sudo
init-emacs-edit-indirect init-emacs-edit-multiple-cursors
init-emacs-edit-tabulate init-emacs-edit-narrow
init-emacs-edit-rectangle init-emacs-edit-electric init-emacs-typography
init-emacs-region init-emacs-register init-emacs-kill-ring
init-emacs-idle init-emacs-frame transient frameset init-emacs-window
golden-ratio init-emacs-backup init-emacs-buffer init-emacs-minibuffer
init-helm helm-sys helm-utils helm-help helm helm-global-bindings
helm-core async-bytecomp helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib
vertico-directory minibuf-eldef mb-depth init-emacs-help
info-rename-buffer init-emacs-notify notifications
init-emacs-text-complete kind-icon svg-lib color cape-yasnippet cape
corfu shut-up auto-complete-config external-completion
init-emacs-completion prescient char-fold init-emacs-popup
init-emacs-mode-line init-emacs-emoji init-emacs-prettify
init-emacs-appearance nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces
nerd-icons-data-material-design nerd-icons-data-font-logos
nerd-icons-data-codicons nerd-icons-data-devicons
nerd-icons-data-seti-ui-custom nerd-icons-data-weather-icons
nerd-icons-data-font-awesome nerd-icons-data-powerline
nerd-icons-data-octicons nerd-icons-data-pomicons
nerd-icons-data-iec-power-symbols transwin init-emacs-theme
doom-palenight-theme doom-themes doom-themes-base leuven-theme
init-emacs-face init-emacs-font ligature init-emacs-encoding
init-emacs-security auth-source-xoauth2 auth-source-pass smtpmail
init-emacs-performance init-emacs-encrypt epa-file init-emacs-settings
warnings cus-edit pp vertico-posframe vertico-multiform vertico compat
posframe cus-load init-emacs-environment init-package-manager init-linux
init-macOS init-prog-lang-applescript init-functions init-library ts s
async deferred dash pinentry init-emacs-benchmark init-emacs-profiler
benchmark-init init-emacs-debug edebug debug backtrace init-package
orgtbl-ascii-plot org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp
org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable ob-comint
org-pcomplete pcomplete comint ansi-osc ansi-color org-list org-footnote
org-faces org-entities noutline outline icons ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs gnus-sum shr
pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start
gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived epg
rfc6068 epg-config mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus
nnheader gnus-util text-property-search time-date mail-utils range
wid-edit org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec lazy-load
quelpa-use-package quelpa mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr help-fns
radix-tree delight use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core
package-vc vc vc-dispatcher lisp-mnt finder-inf server
magit-commit-mark-autoloads helm-org-rifle-autoloads
realgud-lldb-autoloads kubernetes-autoloads counsel-tramp-autoloads
counsel-projectile-autoloads auto-complete edmacro kmacro popup
auto-complete-autoloads sideline-flycheck-autoloads
elisp-demos-autoloads sideline-autoloads separedit-autoloads
lazy-load-autoloads marginalia-autoloads atomic-chrome-autoloads
httprepl-autoloads lsp-java-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads
lsp-treemacs-autoloads dwim-shell-command-autoloads
company-tabnine-autoloads lsp-pyright-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads symbol-overlay-autoloads direx-autoloads
logview-autoloads ob-powershell-autoloads cargo-mode-autoloads
ein-autoloads org-tag-beautify-autoloads pomidor-autoloads
ccls-autoloads dired-rsync-transient-autoloads skeletor-autoloads
eros-autoloads jupyter-autoloads nerd-icons-dired-autoloads
org-roam-bibtex-autoloads counsel-css-autoloads dired-narrow-autoloads
transwin-autoloads yari-autoloads friendly-shell-command-autoloads
rust-mode-autoloads cape-autoloads quickrun-autoloads pet-autoloads
clj-deps-new-autoloads flycheck-package-autoloads nov-autoloads
esxml-autoloads magit-lfs-autoloads org-anki-autoloads
consult-flycheck-autoloads file-info-autoloads
browse-at-remote-autoloads live-py-mode-autoloads
org-extra-link-types-autoloads org-noter-pdftools-autoloads
org-link-beautify-autoloads zmq-autoloads consult-org-roam-autoloads
verb-autoloads mmm-mode-autoloads external-completion-autoloads
detached-autoloads orderless-autoloads boxquote-autoloads
orgit-autoloads graphql-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads powershell-autoloads
org-chef-autoloads orgtbl-ascii-plot-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
djvu-autoloads company-quickhelp-autoloads kubel-autoloads
ftable-autoloads comint-mime-autoloads helm-dash-autoloads
cargo-transient-autoloads ednc-autoloads kind-icon-autoloads
systemd-autoloads svg-lib-autoloads jsonian-autoloads
json-reformat-autoloads vc-msg-autoloads ace-link-autoloads
org-contacts-autoloads consult-dash-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
helm-systemd-autoloads walkman-autoloads org-download-autoloads
dired-rsync-autoloads org-mac-link-autoloads graphql-mode-autoloads
jarchive-autoloads racket-mode-autoloads ob-http-autoloads
embark-consult-autoloads vertico-posframe-autoloads xmind-org-autoloads
restclient-test-autoloads helm-lib-babel-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads
all-the-icons-dired-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads treemacs-autoloads
smartparens-autoloads binder-autoloads golden-ratio-autoloads
emmet-mode-autoloads k8s-mode-autoloads org-inline-anim-autoloads
auctex-autoloads tex-site org-bookmarks-extractor-autoloads
ffmpeg-utils-autoloads proxy-mode-autoloads pfuture-autoloads
org-ml-autoloads vertico-prescient-autoloads vertico-autoloads
lsp-haskell-autoloads tide-autoloads realgud-pry-autoloads
org-transclusion-autoloads focus-autoloads pg-autoloads
gnu-elpa-keyring-update-autoloads websocket-autoloads
company-math-autoloads realgud-node-debug-autoloads
corfu-prescient-autoloads paredit-autoloads external-dict-autoloads
json-process-client-autoloads ob-tmux-autoloads
magit-patch-changelog-autoloads cargo-autoloads
ob-chatgpt-shell-autoloads chatgpt-shell-autoloads
counsel-osx-app-autoloads dired-sidebar-autoloads boxes-autoloads
ob-dall-e-shell-autoloads ob-dsq-autoloads info-colors-autoloads
no-clown-fiesta-theme-autoloads autothemer-autoloads puni-autoloads
easy-mmode consult-dir-autoloads orgtbl-join-autoloads ptree-autoloads
conda-autoloads cdlatex-autoloads org-board-autoloads
xml-format-autoloads kele-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
helm-posframe-autoloads rx company-restclient-autoloads
know-your-http-well-autoloads robe-autoloads inf-ruby-autoloads
journalctl-mode-autoloads circadian-autoloads org-pdftools-autoloads
org-noter-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads forge-autoloads
org-mime-autoloads org-tree-slide-autoloads tramp-nspawn-autoloads
names-autoloads advice run-command-recipes-autoloads
run-command-autoloads prescient-autoloads amread-mode-autoloads cl-extra
help-mode hydra ring lv dired-duplicates-autoloads gh-autoloads
lispy-autoloads ace-window-autoloads nerd-icons-ibuffer-autoloads
terraform-mode-autoloads org-assistant-autoloads uuidgen-autoloads
magit-org-todos-autoloads mingus-autoloads closql-autoloads
dall-e-shell-autoloads git-modes-autoloads pyim-autoloads
dash-functional-autoloads diredfl-autoloads lsp-docker-autoloads
yaml-autoloads macrostep-autoloads corfu-autoloads counsel-jq-autoloads
tempel-collection-autoloads tempel-autoloads wolfram-autoloads
frameshot-autoloads list-utils-autoloads typescript-mode-autoloads
xterm-color-autoloads rime-autoloads posframe-autoloads
helm-rage-autoloads shell-maker-autoloads quelpa-autoloads
magit-gitflow-autoloads httpcode-autoloads ox-reveal-autoloads
embark-autoloads diffview-autoloads which-key-autoloads
ruby-tools-autoloads aggressive-indent-autoloads ini-mode-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads valign-autoloads citar-autoloads
mu4e-marker-icons-autoloads nerd-icons-autoloads eglot-autoloads
diff-hl-autoloads makefile-executor-autoloads ghub-autoloads
treepy-autoloads consult-projectile-autoloads cmake-font-lock-autoloads
cmake-mode-autoloads use-package-autoloads bind-key-autoloads
rg-autoloads wgrep-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
hcl-mode-autoloads math-symbol-lists-autoloads ob-translate-autoloads
julia-mode-autoloads ede/auto eieio-base helm-org-ql-autoloads
org-ql-autoloads peg-autoloads matlab-mode-autoloads persist-autoloads
counsel-org-clock-autoloads cloak-mode-autoloads org-superstar-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads ob-restclient-autoloads restclient-autoloads
diffed-autoloads devdocs-autoloads tmr-autoloads dogears-autoloads
emms-autoloads calfw-org-autoloads sharper-autoloads
eldoc-overlay-autoloads quick-peek-autoloads inline-docs-autoloads
org-ref-autoloads ox-pandoc-autoloads citeproc-autoloads
string-inflection-autoloads bibtex-completion-autoloads biblio-autoloads
biblio-core-autoloads parsebib-autoloads avy-autoloads hydra-autoloads
package-lint-autoloads ox-gfm-autoloads cider-autoloads
helm-system-packages-autoloads helm-org-autoloads helm-easymenu
helm-autoloads js-comint-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
projectile-autoloads concurrent-autoloads ledger-mode-autoloads
google-translate-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads geiser-autoloads
ob-fsharp-autoloads fsharp-mode-autoloads magit-todos-autoloads
pcre2el-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads empv-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads alert-autoloads
edit-server-autoloads orgtbl-aggregate-autoloads
realgud-recursive-autoloads loc-changes-autoloads
load-relative-autoloads helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads
polymode-autoloads sly-asdf-autoloads popup-autoloads sly-autoloads
consult-lsp-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
f-autoloads docker-autoloads transient-autoloads tablist-autoloads
s-autoloads counsel-fd-autoloads counsel-autoloads swiper-autoloads
ivy-autoloads inf-clojure-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads
company-ghci-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads
consult-yasnippet-autoloads consult-autoloads
org-roam-timestamps-autoloads org-roam-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
compat-autoloads dired-subtree-autoloads dired-hacks-utils-autoloads
tree-sitter-ess-r-autoloads tree-sitter-langs-autoloads ess-autoloads
flymake-sqlfluff-autoloads emacsql-sqlite-autoloads emacsql-autoloads
poke-mode-autoloads circe-autoloads request-autoloads company-autoloads
swift-mode-autoloads poke-autoloads ht-autoloads dash-autoloads info
visual-fill-column-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core password-cache json subr-x map
byte-opt bytecomp byte-compile url-vars early-init cl-macs gv
cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind kqueue cocoa ns
lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 12644961 3354271)
 (symbols 48 163371 388)
 (strings 32 1357381 259021)
 (string-bytes 1 55936933)
 (vectors 16 509929)
 (vector-slots 8 7329654 997746)
 (floats 8 94881 32827)
 (intervals 56 375330 30163)
 (buffers 984 287))

[stardiviner]           <Hack this world!>      GPG key ID: 47C32433
IRC(freeenode): stardiviner                     Twitter:  @numbchild
Key fingerprint = 9BAA 92BC CDDD B9EF 3B36  CB99 B8C4 B8E5 47C3 2433
Blog: http://stardiviner.github.io/