Subject: bug#63255: Firefox crashes when triggering file dialog open

From: Giovanni Biscuolo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2023 09:33:54 +0200

Hello Steven,

Steven Roose <[email-masked]> writes:

> Whenever I right click and "safe image as" or when I try to do a file 
> upload, firefox segfaults.

Firefox is not distributed in the official Guix channel, do yo use a
third-party channel to install it?

> This is an excerpt trying to save google's logo to disk:
>
> ** Gtk:ERROR:gtkiconhelper.c:494:ensure_surface_for_gicon: assertion 
> failed (error == NULL): Failed to load 
> /run/current-system/profile/share/icons/Adwaita/16x16/status/image-missing.png: 
> Unrecognized image file format (gdk-pixbuf-error-quark, 3) Bail out! 

[...]

Strange error, what is the output of this command please:

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---

file /run/current-system/profile/share/icons/Adwaita/16x16/status/image-missing.png

--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Best regards, Gio'

-- 
Giovanni Biscuolo

Xelera IT Infrastructures