Subject: bug#63255: closed (Re: bug#63255: Firefox crashes when triggering file dialog open)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 05 May 2023 18:37:02 +0000

Your bug report

#63255: Firefox crashes when triggering file dialog open

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
63255: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=63255
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#63255: Firefox crashes when triggering file dialog open
From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice <[email-masked]>
To: Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 May 2023 18:36:04 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

See the To: field of this message.  Done!  :-)

Kind regards,

T G-R

Sent on the go.  Excuse or enjoy my brevity.

Subject: Firefox crashes when triggering file dialog open
From: Steven Roose <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 03:00:18 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Whenever I right click and "safe image as" or when I try to do a file 
upload, firefox segfaults.

This is an excerpt trying to save google's logo to disk:

** Gtk:ERROR:gtkiconhelper.c:494:ensure_surface_for_gicon: assertion 
failed (error == NULL): Failed to load 
/run/current-system/profile/share/icons/Adwaita/16x16/status/image-missing.png: 
Unrecognized image file format (gdk-pixbuf-error-quark, 3) Bail out! 
Gtk:ERROR:gtkiconhelper.c:494:ensure_surface_for_gicon: assertion failed 
(error == NULL): Failed to load 
/run/current-system/profile/share/icons/Adwaita/16x16/status/image-missing.png: 
Unrecognized image file format (gdk-pixbuf-error-quark, 3) Redirecting 
call to abort() to mozalloc_abort