Subject: [bug#63254] [PATCH v4 0/5] gnu: zynaddsubfx: Switch to Zyn-Fusion interface.

From: Sughosha <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 18:59:19 +0000

This series of patches are to switch ZynAddSubFX from NTK interface Zyn-Fusion,
add native search paths for "LV2_PATH" and "VST2_PATH" variables and fix home
page.

Sughosha (5):
  gnu: Add pugl.
  gnu: Add nanovg.
  gnu: Add rtosc.
  gnu: Add mruby-zest.
  gnu: zynaddsubfx: Switch to Zyn-Fusion interface.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   5 +-
 gnu/packages/audio.scm                        |  45 +++++
 gnu/packages/gl.scm                           |  81 ++++++++
 gnu/packages/mruby-xyz.scm                    | 176 ++++++++++++++++++
 gnu/packages/music.scm                        |  34 +++-
 ....3.1-fix-invalid-comparison-operator.patch |  14 ++
 .../zynaddsubfx-3.0.6-system-rtosc.patch      | 106 +++++++++++
 7 files changed, 456 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/mruby-xyz.scm
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/rtosc-0.3.1-fix-invalid-comparison-operator.patch
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/zynaddsubfx-3.0.6-system-rtosc.patch

base-commit: 8f0698dde351790e0bc9e905e4cd71902fd55d5f
-- 
2.40.1