Subject: Re: bug#63228: 13.2.0; TeX-auto-generate-global TeX-auto-parse-region: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil

From: Sebastian Drude <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 22:23:47 -0300

Dear Ikumi, Arash, all,

thanks again for your support two weeks ago.  In the meanwhile, I have 
updated my Linux system (which took longer than I had planned) and 
started with a fresh installation of Emacs and then of AucTeX, and so 
far that has proven to work fine.

In particular, I have generated, via TeX-auto-generate, a style file for 
langscibook, which is so far matching my needs.

So thanks again for your support!

Sebastian

PS: I am now struggling with another AucTeX problem, and will use this 
channel again in a separate thread.

-- 
Museu P.E. Goeldi, CCH, Linguistica ▪ Av. Perimetral, 1901
Terra Firme, CEP: 66077-530 ▪ Belém do Pará – PA ▪ Brazil
[email-masked] ▪ +55 (91) 3217 6024 ▪ +55 (91) 983733319
Priv: Tv. Juvenal Cordeiro, 184, Apt 104 ▪ 66070-300 Belém

On 04/05/2023 11:12, Sebastian Drude wrote:
> Thanks to both, Ikumi and Arash,
>
>
> For giving me your advice.  Over the weekend, I will try a fresh
> installation and proceed as you indicate.  If necessary, I would come back
> to you next week.
>
> Thanks a lot again!
>
> Sebastian