Subject: 29.0.90; __PYTHON_EL_eval printouts if I import readline or gnureadline in ipython REPL

From: Michael-David Fiszer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 09:07:43 +0300

If I use python-shell-send-statement with my ipython REPL, I get weird
printouts of __PYTHON_EL_eval(...) every time a statement is sent.

I solved this by removing `--simple-prompt` from the
python-shell-interpreter-args variable which is now set to just "-i". This
seems to work.

However, if I import readline or gnureadline in the Python REPL, I start
getting the weird printouts again.

In GNU Emacs 29.0.90 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin22.4.0, NS appkit-2299.50
 Version 13.3.1 (Build 22E261)) of 2023-04-23 built on
 Michael-Davids-MacBook-Air.local
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2299
System Description:  macOS 13.3.1

Configured using:
 'configure --disable-dependency-tracking --disable-silent-rules
 --enable-locallisppath=/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp
 --infodir=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60/share/info/emacs
 --prefix=/opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29/29.0.60 --with-xml2
--with-gnutls
 --with-native-compilation --without-compress-install --without-dbus
 --without-imagemagick --with-modules --with-rsvg --with-xwidgets --with-ns
 --disable-ns-self-contained 'CFLAGS=-Os -w -pipe -mmacosx-version-min=13
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk
 -DFD_SETSIZE=10000 -DDARWIN_UNLIMITED_SELECT'
 'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/homebrew/opt/zlib/include -I/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/include
 -I/opt/homebrew/opt/icu4c/include -I/opt/homebrew/opt/[email-masked]/include
 -isystem/opt/homebrew/include -F/opt/homebrew/Frameworks
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/homebrew/opt/zlib/lib -L/opt/homebrew/opt/jpeg/lib
 -L/opt/homebrew/opt/icu4c/lib -L/opt/homebrew/opt/[email-masked]/lib
 -L/opt/homebrew/lib -F/opt/homebrew/Frameworks
-Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX13.sdk''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY
KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS
TREE_SITTER
WEBP XIM XWIDGETS ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_ALL: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  emoji-cheat-sheet-plus-display-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  evil-org-mode: t
  org-superstar-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-scheduler-mode: t
  global-semantic-idle-summary-mode: t
  global-semantic-stickyfunc-mode: t
  semantic-mode: t
  global-workstation-mode: t
  workstation-mode: t
  global-aggressive-indent-mode: t
  beacon-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  xclip-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  worf-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  spaceline-helm-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  org-super-agenda-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  org-msg-mode: t
  org-fragtog-mode: t
  org-ai-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  mu4e-modeline-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  global-fasd-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  evil-mc-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  pyvenv-tracking-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  hybrid-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/mdf/.emacs.d/elpa/29.0/develop/worf-20220102.835/elpa hides
/Users/mdf/.emacs.d/elpa/29.0/develop/lispy-20230314.1738/elpa
/Users/mdf/.emacs.d/elpa/29.0/develop/worf-20220102.835/elpa hides
/Users/mdf/.emacs.d/elpa/29.0/develop/ivy-20230410.1815/elpa
/Users/mdf/.emacs.d/elpa/29.0/develop/load-env-vars-20180511.2210/load-env-vars
hides /Users/mdf/.emacs.d/core/../core/libs/forks/load-env-vars
/Users/mdf/.emacs.d/elpa/29.0/develop/spinner-1.7.4/spinner hides
/Users/mdf/.emacs.d/core/../core/libs/spinner
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-modeline hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-modeline
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-search hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-search
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-lists hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-lists
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-draft hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-draft
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-icalendar hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-icalendar
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-helpers hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-helpers
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-actions hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-actions
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-compose hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-compose
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-headers hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-headers
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-folders hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-folders
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-window hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-window
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-main hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-main
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-obsolete hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-obsolete
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-contacts hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-contacts
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-thread hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-thread
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-context hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-context
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-org hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-org
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-query-items hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-query-items
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-speedbar hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-speedbar
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-view hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-view
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-message hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-message
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-server hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-server
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-config hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-config
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-mark hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-mark
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-update hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-update
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-bookmarks hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-bookmarks
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-contrib hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-contrib
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-notification hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-notification
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e
/Users/mdf/mu/build/mu4e/mu4e-vars hides
/opt/homebrew/share/emacs/site-lisp/mu4e/mu4e-vars
/Users/mdf/.emacs.d/elpa/29.0/develop/transient-20230315.1520/transient
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/transient
/Users/mdf/.emacs.d/elpa/29.0/develop/hierarchy-20190425.842/hierarchy
hides /opt/homebrew/Cellar/emacs-plus@29
/29.0.60/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy

Features:
(shadow emacsbug blacken importmagic epc ctable concurrent deferred lpy
lpy-soap
le-python hi-lock sphinx-doc semantic/wisent/python
semantic/wisent/python-wy
semantic/wisent/javascript-jv semantic/wisent/js-wy semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/java stickyfunc-enhance lsp-mode
lsp-protocol
network-stream smartparens-markdown markdown-mode ewoc json-mode
json-snatcher
js-mode-expansions smartparens-javascript js c-ts-common sh-script smie
executable evil-surround space-doc semantic/tag-write semantic/edit cl-print
misearch multi-isearch tramp tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration
tramp-compat ls-lisp expand-region text-mode-expansions cc-mode-expansions
the-org-mode-expansions python-el-fgallina-expansions er-basic-expansions
expand-region-core expand-region-custom semantic/decorate/mode
embark-consult
consult-imenu consult shortdoc cus-start mwim link-hint embark-org embark
smiley
emoji-cheat-sheet-plus helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core
async-bytecomp helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib org-eldoc evil-org
org-download org-superstar toc-org org-indent image-file image-converter
oc-basic ol-eww evil-collection-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc
ol-gnus nnselect ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex
bibtex
ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi qp face-remap sort mm-archive mail-extr
textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping uni-confusable textsec-check view
leuven-theme
leuven-dark-theme counsel smtpmail-async mu4e mu4e-notification
notifications
mu4e-main mu4e-obsolete cursor-sensor evil-escape display-line-numbers
diminish
company-capf overseer pkg-info epl auto-compile elisp-slime-nav
flycheck-elsa
flycheck-package package-lint finder flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip
flycheck-ledger
flycheck cider-eval-sexp-fu eval-sexp-fu srefactor srefactor-ui
srecode/semantic
semantic/senator semantic/decorate pulse srecode/insert srecode/filters
srecode/args ede/speedbar ede/files ede ede/detect ede/base ede/auto
ede/source
eieio-speedbar srecode/find srecode/map srecode/ctxt srecode/compile
srecode/dictionary srecode/fields srecode/table srecode semantic/doc
semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files semantic/bovine/c hideif
semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp semantic/bovine/gcc semantic/dep
semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref goto-addr vc-hg
vc-git
vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util vc
vc-dispatcher
bug-reference evil-lisp-state highlight-numbers parent-mode
highlight-parentheses outshine outshine-org-cmds outorg rainbow-delimiters
smartparens-config smartparens-org smartparens-text smartparens-python
smartparens-c smartparens loadhist osx-clipboard fold-this semantic/db-mode
semantic/idle semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope
semantic/analyze/fcn
semantic/bovine/el semantic/format semantic/tag-ls semantic/find
semantic/ctxt
semantic/db-el eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe semantic/db semantic/bovine
semantic/util-modes semantic/util semantic semantic/tag cedet
aggressive-indent
quail org-tempo tempo ob-shell ob-mermaid ob-calc calc-store calc-trail
calc-ext
calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-java ob-R ob-dot ob-clojure ob-latex
ob-ditaa
ob-plantuml ob-python beacon windmove xclip yasnippet-snippets
clojure-snippets
yasnippet winner company-files company-keywords company-etags company-gtags
company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev company-semantic company-template
company-emoji company-emoji-list company async worf swiper ivy flx ivy-faces
ivy-overlay colir org-clock org-attach flyspell ispell ace-link evil-matchit
evil-matchit-evil-setup evil-matchit-sdk semantic/lex semantic/fw
xterm-color
ws-butler winum spacemacs-purpose-popwin window-purpose-x imenu-list imenu
volatile-highlights vi-tilde-fringe vertico undo-tree diff queue
symbol-overlay
string-inflection spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline powerline
powerline-separators powerline-themes saveplace savehist restart-emacs
desktop
frameset server protobuf-mode cc-mode cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds
cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs popwin polymode poly-lock
polymode-base polymode-weave polymode-export polymode-compat
polymode-methods
polymode-core polymode-classes eieio-custom eieio-base persp-mode ox-jira
ox-hugo ox-hugo-deprecated ol-info ffap ox-blackfriday tomelr osx-trash
origami
origami-parsers cl org-super-agenda ts ht org-habit org-rich-yank
org-projectile
projectile ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs org-category-capture org-msg
color
htmlize gnus-msg gnus-icalendar org-capture icalendar diary-lib
diary-loaddefs
gnus-dired gnus-cite org-fragtog org-ai org-ai-talk org-ai-on-project
org-ai-useful org-ai-openai-image org-ai-openai url-http url-auth url-gw nsm
org-ai-block orderless multi-line multi-line-find multi-line-enter
multi-line-decorator multi-line-respace multi-line-shared shut-up
multi-line-cycle multi-line-candidate marginalia lispy delsel lispy-inline
avy
edebug debug backtrace lispy-tags mode-local zoutline org-re-reveal ox-gfm
ox-md
ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html
table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile
avl-tree
mu4e-org mu4e-view mu4e-headers mu4e-thread mu4e-compose mu4e-draft
mu4e-actions
mu4e-search mu4e-mark mu4e-lists mu4e-bookmarks mu4e-folders mu4e-context
mu4e-query-items mu4e-modeline mu4e-message flow-fill mu4e-contacts
mu4e-update
mu4e-server mu4e-vars mu4e-helpers mu4e-window bookmark gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015
mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file
svg
dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
message
yank-media puny evil-collection-dired dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml
mml-sec
epa mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader gnus-util range
mu4e-config org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src
ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities
time-date
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core
org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
org-version
org-compat org-macs hl-todo fasd window-purpose window-purpose-fixes
window-purpose-prefix-overload window-purpose-switch let-alist
window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration
window-purpose-utils eyebrowse evil-unimpaired f f-shortdoc
evil-textobj-line
evil-mc evil-mc-command-execute evil-mc-command-record evil-mc-cursor-make
evil-mc-region evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo evil-mc-vars
evil-mc-known-commands evil-mc-common evil-easymotion
evil-collection-buff-menu
evil-collection annalist evil-anzu anzu eshell-z em-dirs esh-mode em-term
term
shell ehelp esh-var pcomplete emr popup dash elpy elpy-rpc pyvenv eshell
esh-cmd
esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util
elpy-shell elpy-profile elpy-django s elpy-refactor diff-mode python treesit
hideshow grep compile text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color
files-x
etags fileloop generator xref project editorconfig editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch noutline outline drag-stuff
column-enforce-mode clean-aindent-mode auth-source-xoauth2 auth-source-pass
smtpmail sendmail mail-utils yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yapfify-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads xterm-color-autoloads xkcd-autoloads xclip-autoloads
ws-butler-autoloads writeroom-mode-autoloads visual-fill-column-autoloads
worf-autoloads winum-autoloads window-purpose-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
web-mode-autoloads web-beautify-autoloads volatile-highlights-autoloads
vim-powerline-autoloads vi-tilde-fringe-autoloads vertico-autoloads
uuidgen-autoloads unfill-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads
typescript-mode-autoloads
treemacs-projectile-autoloads treemacs-persp-autoloads
treemacs-magit-autoloads
treemacs-evil-autoloads transpose-frame-autoloads toml-mode-autoloads
toc-org-autoloads toc-mode-autoloads tide-autoloads terminal-here-autoloads
term-cursor-autoloads tagedit-autoloads symon-autoloads
symbol-overlay-autoloads
string-inflection-autoloads string-edit-at-point-autoloads
stickyfunc-enhance-autoloads srefactor-autoloads sql-indent-autoloads
spotify-autoloads sphinx-doc-autoloads
spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-autoloads
spacemacs-purpose-popwin-autoloads spaceline-all-the-icons-autoloads
memoize-autoloads spaceline-autoloads powerline-autoloads
space-doc-autoloads
solidity-flycheck-autoloads solidity-mode-autoloads smeargle-autoloads
slim-mode-autoloads slack-autoloads circe-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
shell-pop-autoloads seeing-is-believing-autoloads scss-mode-autoloads
sass-mode-autoloads rvm-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads ruby-tools-autoloads
ruby-test-mode-autoloads ruby-refactor-autoloads ruby-hash-syntax-autoloads
rubocopfmt-autoloads rubocop-autoloads rspec-mode-autoloads
ron-mode-autoloads
robe-autoloads reveal-in-osx-finder-autoloads restart-emacs-autoloads
rbenv-autoloads rake-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads
quickrun-autoloads
pytest-autoloads pylookup-autoloads pyenv-mode-autoloads pydoc-autoloads
py-isort-autoloads pug-mode-autoloads protobuf-mode-autoloads
prettier-js-autoloads powerthesaurus-autoloads transient compat
jeison-autoloads
popwin-autoloads polymode-autoloads poetry-autoloads pippel-autoloads
pipenv-autoloads load-env-vars-autoloads pip-requirements-autoloads
persp-mode-autoloads pdf-view-restore-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
tablist-autoloads password-generator-autoloads paradox-autoloads
ox-jira-autoloads ox-ipynb-autoloads ox-hugo-autoloads tomelr-autoloads
ox-gfm-autoloads overseer-autoloads outshine-autoloads outorg-autoloads
osx-trash-autoloads osx-dictionary-autoloads osx-clipboard-autoloads
orgit-forge-autoloads orgit-autoloads org-superstar-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads ts-autoloads org-rich-yank-autoloads
org-re-reveal-autoloads org-projectile-autoloads
org-category-capture-autoloads
org-present-autoloads org-pomodoro-autoloads org-msg-autoloads
org-mime-autoloads org-jira-autoloads org-fragtog-autoloads
org-download-autoloads org-contrib-autoloads org-cliplink-autoloads
org-ai-autoloads orderless-autoloads open-junk-file-autoloads
ob-mermaid-autoloads npm-mode-autoloads nose-autoloads nodejs-repl-autoloads
nameless-autoloads mwim-autoloads mvn-autoloads multi-vterm-autoloads
vterm-autoloads multi-term-autoloads multi-line-autoloads shut-up-autoloads
mu4e-maildirs-extension-autoloads mu4e-alert-autoloads mmm-mode-autoloads
minitest-autoloads mermaid-mode-autoloads maven-test-mode-autoloads
markdown-toc-autoloads marginalia-autoloads macrostep-autoloads
lsp-ui-autoloads
lsp-python-ms-autoloads lsp-pyright-autoloads lsp-origami-autoloads
origami-autoloads lsp-latex-autoloads lsp-java-autoloads request-autoloads
lpy-autoloads lorem-ipsum-autoloads livid-mode-autoloads
skewer-mode-autoloads
live-py-mode-autoloads lispy-autoloads zoutline-autoloads
link-hint-autoloads
launchctl-autoloads jupyter-autoloads websocket-autoloads zmq-autoloads
json-reformat-autoloads json-navigator-autoloads hierarchy-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads js2-refactor-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads js-doc-autoloads
inspector-autoloads info+-autoloads indent-guide-autoloads
importmagic-autoloads
epc-autoloads concurrent-autoloads deferred-autoloads
impatient-mode-autoloads
simple-httpd-autoloads imenu-list-autoloads hungry-delete-autoloads
htmlize-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads highlight-parentheses-autoloads
highlight-numbers-autoloads parent-mode-autoloads hide-comnt-autoloads
help-fns+-autoloads haml-mode-autoloads groovy-mode-autoloads
groovy-imports-autoloads pcache-autoloads graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads
google-translate-autoloads golden-ratio-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
gitignore-templates-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads git-modes-autoloads
git-messenger-autoloads git-link-autoloads gh-md-autoloads fuzzy-autoloads
forge-autoloads magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads
closql-autoloads emacsql-autoloads fold-this-autoloads
flycheck-rust-autoloads
flycheck-pos-tip-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads flycheck-package-autoloads
package-lint-autoloads flycheck-ledger-autoloads flycheck-elsa-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads flx-ido-autoloads
flx-autoloads fasd-autoloads fancy-battery-autoloads eyebrowse-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads evil-visualstar-autoloads
evil-visual-mark-mode-autoloads evil-unimpaired-autoloads
evil-tutor-autoloads
evil-textobj-line-autoloads evil-tex-autoloads evil-surround-autoloads
evil-org-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads evil-nerd-commenter-autoloads
evil-mc-autoloads evil-matchit-autoloads evil-lisp-state-autoloads
evil-lion-autoloads evil-ledger-autoloads ledger-mode-autoloads
evil-indent-plus-autoloads evil-iedit-state-autoloads evil-goggles-autoloads
evil-exchange-autoloads evil-escape-autoloads evil-easymotion-autoloads
evil-collection-autoloads annalist-autoloads evil-cleverparens-autoloads
smartparens-autoloads evil-args-autoloads evil-anzu-autoloads anzu-autoloads
ess-R-data-view-autoloads ctable-autoloads ess-autoloads eshell-z-autoloads
eshell-prompt-extras-autoloads esh-help-autoloads engine-mode-autoloads
emr-autoloads iedit-autoloads clang-format-autoloads projectile-autoloads
paredit-autoloads list-utils-autoloads emojify-autoloads
emoji-cheat-sheet-plus-autoloads helm-autoloads helm-core-autoloads
emmet-mode-autoloads embark-consult-autoloads embark-autoloads
elpy-autoloads
pyvenv-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads elisp-slime-nav-autoloads
elisp-def-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads duplicate-thing-autoloads
dumb-jump-autoloads drag-stuff-autoloads djvu3-autoloads djvu-autoloads
dired-quick-sort-autoloads dired-posframe-autoloads devdocs-autoloads
dap-mode-autoloads lsp-docker-autoloads yaml-autoloads
lsp-treemacs-autoloads
treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads pfuture-autoloads
bui-autoloads cython-mode-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads counsel-autoloads
swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads consult-yasnippet-autoloads
consult-lsp-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads consult-autoloads compat-autoloads
compleseus-spacemacs-help-autoloads company-web-autoloads
web-completion-data-autoloads company-reftex-autoloads
company-math-autoloads
math-symbol-lists-autoloads company-lua-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads
company-emoji-autoloads company-auctex-autoloads company-anaconda-autoloads
company-autoloads column-enforce-mode-autoloads code-cells-autoloads
clojure-snippets-autoloads clean-aindent-mode-autoloads
cider-eval-sexp-fu-autoloads eval-sexp-fu-autoloads cider-autoloads
sesman-autoloads spinner-autoloads queue-autoloads parseedn-autoloads
parseclj-autoloads clojure-mode-autoloads chruby-autoloads
chatgpt-shell-autoloads shell-maker-autoloads centered-cursor-mode-autoloads
cargo-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads bundler-autoloads inf-ruby-autoloads
blacken-autoloads beacon-autoloads auto-yasnippet-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads
auto-highlight-symbol-autoloads ht-autoloads auto-compile-autoloads
auth-source-xoauth2-autoloads auctex-latexmk-autoloads auctex-autoloads
tex-site
anaconda-mode-autoloads pythonic-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads
s-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads
gntp-autoloads aggressive-indent-autoloads ace-window-autoloads
ace-link-autoloads avy-autoloads ac-ispell-autoloads auto-complete-autoloads
popup-autoloads hybrid-mode evil-evilified-state pcre2el-autoloads
hybrid-mode-autoloads holy-mode-autoloads font-lock+-autoloads
evil-evilified-state-autoloads dotenv-mode-autoloads which-key hydra lv evil
evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal evil-jumps
evil-command-window
evil-search evil-ex evil-types evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core
evil-common thingatpt rect evil-digraphs evil-vars ring bind-map
which-key-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads info evil-autoloads
goto-chg-autoloads diminish-autoloads bind-map-autoloads async-autoloads
quelpa
mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr lisp-mnt help-fns radix-tree hl-line xt-mouse
autorevert
filenotify comp comp-cstr edmacro kmacro cl-extra disp-table recentf
tree-widget
spacemacs-dark-theme spacemacs-common format-spec finder-inf use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key
bind-key use-package-core ido-vertical-mode ido core-spacemacs
core-use-package-ext core-spacebind core-transient-state core-micro-state
core-toggle core-keybindings core-fonts-support core-themes-support
core-display-init core-jump core-release-management core-custom-settings
core-configuration-layer core-progress-bar core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs
spacemacs-ht inline help-mode warnings package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
password-cache json map url-vars eieio byte-opt eieio-core epg rfc6068
epg-config core-command-line core-debug derived core-hooks page-break-lines
easy-mmode core-env load-env-vars rx core-dotspacemacs advice
core-customization
validate cus-edit pp cus-load icons wid-edit core-emacs-backports
core-compilation pcase bytecomp byte-compile subr-x core-dumper spinner
cl-macs
gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib core-versions core-load-paths core-early-funcs rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win ucs-normalize mule-util
term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock
syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple
cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan
thai
tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak
czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files
window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom
widget
keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads xwidget-internal kqueue
cocoa
ns lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2983223 811978)
 (symbols 48 310971 8)
 (strings 32 632050 116600)
 (string-bytes 1 19766459)
 (vectors 16 167648)
 (vector-slots 8 4195744 1531589)
 (floats 8 1246 6667)
 (intervals 56 32771 6090)
 (buffers 984 113))
#+OPTIONS: html-postamble:nil H:5 num:nil ^:{} toc:nil todo:nil author:nil
\n:t d:nil
#+STARTUP: hidestars indent inlineimages
:PROPERTIES:
:reply-to: nil
:attachment: nil
:alternatives: (html)
:END:

    #+begin_signature

    -- *MD*
    #+end_signature