Subject: bug#63203: symbol lookup error: undefined symbol __libc_pthread_init (texmacs)

From: Jonathan Brielmaier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 22:16:31 +0200

For me this error doesn't happen when running `guix shell texmacs --
texmacs` but when running `guix shell icedove-wayland -- icedove`.

```
$ guix describe
   guix 91bfd30
     Repository-URL: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git
     Branch: master
     Commit: 91bfd30ee3f35dfb7048bf42aea92f939cffbf17
```

The last working version of icedove I have in my guix profile history is:
Generation 117	12. April 2023 10:20:48
  + icedove-wayland	102.10.0	out
/gnu/store/9zkzs288rjpsbkdj352sfmjc8fnf5qlk-icedove-wayland-102.10.0

which refers back to Guix commit
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix.git/commit/?id=3ab983d630a95a29b9418b1ba8a26e5ca2836ec0

After upgrading my system via `sudo -i guix pull` and `sudo -i guix
system reconfigure config.scm`, icedove works again :)