Subject: bug#63171: closed (Telegram fails to compile.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 11:40:02 +0000

Your bug report

#63171: Telegram fails to compile.

which was filed against the guix package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
63171: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=63171
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Telegram fails to compile.
From: Jonathan Brielmaier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 May 2023 13:39:53 +0200
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

I pushed today a patch from Saku which updates telegram-desktop to
4.8.1. So it builds again.

See https://issues.guix.gnu.org/63706

Subject: Telegram fails to compile.
From: Apoorv <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 12:44:04 +0530
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

telegram-desktop fails to compile with error,
```
Summary:
    rlottie version :        0.0.1
    Build type      :        debugoptimized
    Thread Support  :        true
    Module Support  :        true
    Cache  Support  :        true
    Example         :        true
    Test            :        true
    Prefix          :
 /gnu/store/zn3jhbfxs4gcxklrmnwb34qw5zaiqw1m-rlottie-0.0.1-678.8c69fc2

Build targets in project: 5

rlottie 0.0.1

  User defined options
    buildtype    : debugoptimized
    prefix       :
/gnu/store/zn3jhbfxs4gcxklrmnwb34qw5zaiqw1m-rlottie-0.0.1-678.8c69fc2
    c_link_args  :
-Wl,-rpath=/gnu/store/zn3jhbfxs4gcxklrmnwb34qw5zaiqw1m-rlottie-0.0.1-678.8c69fc2/lib
    cpp_link_args:
-Wl,-rpath=/gnu/store/zn3jhbfxs4gcxklrmnwb34qw5zaiqw1m-rlottie-0.0.1-678.8c69fc2/lib
    log          : true
    test         : true

Found ninja-1.11.1 at
/gnu/store/7q4crm7s2whyjx0s127p7k43s4fwxzgm-ninja-1.11.1/bin/ninja
phase `configure' succeeded after 1.1 seconds
starting phase `patch-generated-file-shebangs'
phase `patch-generated-file-shebangs' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `build'
[1/78] Compiling C++ object
src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vcompositionfunctions.cpp.o
[2/78] Compiling C++ object
src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vdrawhelper_neon.cpp.o
[3/78] Compiling C++ object src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vbrush.cpp.o
[4/78] Compiling C++ object
src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vdrawhelper_sse2.cpp.o
[5/78] Compiling C++ object src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vpainter.cpp.o
[6/78] Compiling C++ object src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vdasher.cpp.o
[7/78] Compiling C++ object src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vbitmap.cpp.o
[8/78] Compiling C++ object src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vrect.cpp.o
[9/78] Compiling C++ object src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vrle.cpp.o
FAILED: src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vrle.cpp.o
c++ -Isrc/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p -Isrc -I../source/src -Iinc -I../source/inc
-I. -I../source -Isrc/vector -I../source/src/vector -Isrc/vector/freetype
-I../source/src/vector/freetype -Isrc/vector/pixman
-I../source/src/vector/pixman -Isrc/lottie -I../source/src/lottie
-Isrc/binding/c -I../source/src/binding/c -fvisibility=hidden
-fdiagnostics-color=always -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch
-Wextra -Wpedantic -std=c++14 -O2 -g
'-DDEMO_DIR="/tmp/guix-build-rlottie-0.0.1-678.8c69fc2.drv-0/source/example/resource/"'
-fPIC -pthread -DLOT_BUILD -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -fno-unwind-tables
-fno-asynchronous-unwind-tables -Woverloaded-virtual -Wno-unused-parameter
-MD -MQ src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vrle.cpp.o -MF
src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vrle.cpp.o.d -o
src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vrle.cpp.o -c ../source/src/vector/vrle.cpp
../source/src/vector/vrle.cpp: In member function ‘void
VRle::VRleData::updateBbox() const’:
../source/src/vector/vrle.cpp:129:32: error: ‘numeric_limits’ is not a
member of ‘std’
  129 |     int               l = std::numeric_limits<int>::max();
      |                                ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
../source/src/vector/vrle.cpp:129:47: error: expected primary-expression
before ‘int’
  129 |     int               l = std::numeric_limits<int>::max();
      |                                               ^~~
[10/78] Compiling C++ object
src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vpathmesure.cpp.o
[11/78] Compiling C++ object src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vmatrix.cpp.o
[12/78] Compiling C++ object
src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vdrawhelper.cpp.o
[13/78] Compiling C++ object
src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_velapsedtimer.cpp.o
[14/78] Compiling C++ object
src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vdrawable.cpp.o
[15/78] Compiling C++ object src/librlottie.so.0.0.1.p/vector_vpath.cpp.o
[16/78] Compiling C++ object
src/vector/stb/librlottie-image-loader.so.p/stb_image.cpp.o
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
error: in phase 'build': uncaught exception:
%exception #<&invoke-error program: "ninja" arguments: ("-j" "8")
exit-status: 1 term-signal: #f stop-signal: #f>
phase `build' failed after 3.1 seconds
command "ninja" "-j" "8" failed with status 1
builder for
`/gnu/store/qiknpnpqma0l3yr7fbv39y7sfxsn59ih-rlottie-0.0.1-678.8c69fc2.drv'
failed with exit code 1
build of
/gnu/store/qiknpnpqma0l3yr7fbv39y7sfxsn59ih-rlottie-0.0.1-678.8c69fc2.drv
failed
View build log at
'/var/log/guix/drvs/qi/knpnpqma0l3yr7fbv39y7sfxsn59ih-rlottie-0.0.1-678.8c69fc2.drv.gz'.
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/2s38mjb9ixdbly3kx6dzfbckv6a3almp-telegram-desktop-4.2.2.drv': 1
dependencies couldn't be built
cannot build derivation
`/gnu/store/ny0yxpzpq2d75pxgfdgrh525q3b42p4k-profile.drv': 1 dependencies
couldn't be built
guix shell: error: build of
`/gnu/store/ny0yxpzpq2d75pxgfdgrh525q3b42p4k-profile.drv' failed
```