Subject: bug#63151: sound-juicer configure fails

From: Jack Hill <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2023 11:19:31 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Guix,

sound-juicer fails to build in the configure phase. Exerpt:

```
Dependency iso-codes found: YES 4.5.0 (cached)
Run-time dependency libdiscid found: YES 0.6.2
Program gst-inspect-1.0 found: YES (/gnu/store/mz98ydpwa7hn5ky0q3g0xf66ps2ycfm2-gstreamer-1.22.2/bin/gst-inspect-1.0)
Configuring config.h using configuration
Program msgfmt found: YES (/gnu/store/5d0fgnmh63yx98s1kfp57rc2x05xqk1d-gettext-minimal-0.21/bin/msgfmt)
Program msginit found: YES (/gnu/store/5d0fgnmh63yx98s1kfp57rc2x05xqk1d-gettext-minimal-0.21/bin/msginit)
Program msgmerge found: YES (/gnu/store/5d0fgnmh63yx98s1kfp57rc2x05xqk1d-gettext-minimal-0.21/bin/msgmerge)
Program xgettext found: YES (/gnu/store/5d0fgnmh63yx98s1kfp57rc2x05xqk1d-gettext-minimal-0.21/bin/xgettext)
Program itstool found: YES (/gnu/store/r5mfs8m3ahvlivm7ccr5dh697g9lf59m-itstool-2.0.7/bin/itstool)
Program msgmerge found: YES (/gnu/store/5d0fgnmh63yx98s1kfp57rc2x05xqk1d-gettext-minimal-0.21/bin/msgmerge)
Program msgfmt found: YES (/gnu/store/5d0fgnmh63yx98s1kfp57rc2x05xqk1d-gettext-minimal-0.21/bin/msgfmt)
Configuring org.gnome.SoundJuicer.desktop.in using configuration

../sound-juicer-3.38.0/data/meson.build:2:5: ERROR: Function does not take positional arguments.

A full log can be found at /tmp/guix-build-sound-juicer-3.38.0.drv-0/build/meson-logs/meson-log.txt
error: in phase 'configure': uncaught exception:
%exception #<&invoke-error program: "meson" arguments: ("setup" "--prefix=/gnu/store/22j71a9rwi04dfd4f9i5ssg3jjl7zm4j-sound-juicer-3.38.0" "--buildtype=debugoptimized" "-Dc_link_args=-Wl,-rpath=/gnu/store/22j71a9rwi04dfd4f9i5ssg3jjl7zm4j-sound-juicer-3.38.0/lib" "-Dcpp_link_args=-Wl,-rpath=/gnu/store/22j71a9rwi04dfd4f9i5ssg3jjl7zm4j-sound-juicer-3.38.0/lib" "/tmp/guix-build-sound-juicer-3.38.0.drv-0/sound-juicer-3.38.0") exit-status: 1 term-signal: #f stop-signal: #f> 
phase `configure' failed after 2.0 seconds
command "meson" "setup" "--prefix=/gnu/store/22j71a9rwi04dfd4f9i5ssg3jjl7zm4j-sound-juicer-3.38.0" "--buildtype=debugoptimized" "-Dc_link_args=-Wl,-rpath=/gnu/store/22j71a9rwi04dfd4f9i5ssg3jjl7zm4j-sound-juicer-3.38.0/lib" "-Dcpp_link_args=-Wl,-rpath=/gnu/store/22j71a9rwi04dfd4f9i5ssg3jjl7zm4j-sound-juicer-3.38.0/lib" "/tmp/guix-build-sound-juicer-3.38.0.drv-0/sound-juicer-3.38.0" failed with status 1
```

Best,
Jack