Subject: Re: [bug#63139] [PATCH python 00/20] Updates for pyproject-build-system, poetry, python-yubikey-manager

From: John Kehayias <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2024 18:41:01 +0000

Hi Oleg,

On Fri, Feb 02, 2024 at 08:43 PM, Sharlatan Hellseher wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Gentle ping on this issue.
>

Your message looks like it was just sent to the debbugs number, which
doesn't reach any humans (as far as I know); it is not a mailing list.
Confusing, and who knows how many messages have not been seen because of
that.

Anyway, CC'ing Lars since there was a mention of some WIP patches on a
off guix branch.

> Lets check it out on python-team branch?
> I can volunteer myself to resolve dependence cycles ;-)
>

Thanks for the volunteering, I guess we should see what the status is
with whatever Lars got up to before and see what is next.

John