Subject: bug#63133: python-ipy FTBFS

From: Felix Lechner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 14:17:40 -0700

Hi,

With a recent checkout of Guix, python-ipy fails to build from source.
The log was more or less short enough to include below, and more than
half seemed potentially related.

Kind regards
Felix

* * *

starting phase `set-SOURCE-DATE-EPOCH'
phase `set-SOURCE-DATE-EPOCH' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `set-paths'
environment variable `PATH' set to
`/gnu/store/l6fpy0i9hlll9b6k8vy2i2a4cshwz3cv-python-wrapper-3.10.7/bin:/gnu/store/sxx22f98vfbavcqmdksm6as8fvskpxiw-tar-1.34/bin:/gnu/store/x24bm49ag5dvki72mjdz195bfb89nrnb-gzip-1.12/bin:/gnu/store/j8wlfmlmfvpbza6is9wv9xsd8psrxn00-bzip2-1.0.8/bin:/gnu/store/gr0sy0m1mv36qv54idm6cn10l3mngshq-file-5.44/bin:/gnu/store/zmcf5kpqiighkbh7wslf91qdjwj06yr1-diffutils-3.8/bin:/gnu/store/210yfax18r2g2inxrml9435ikhfcca6m-patch-2.7.6/bin:/gnu/store/c8jyph2lxw0m9na34fg8h70n4nnnz7is-findutils-4.9.0/bin:/gnu/store/hc05d76f1j3iz3v2bs5jz4fpljl1r4dj-gawk-5.2.1/bin:/gnu/store/xxcfsimvxz7z4dj593gnqbkzc6picwzq-sed-4.8/bin:/gnu/store/yrv5f70mn83a876b78i5s79dd2hsh0zf-grep-3.8/bin:/gnu/store/6k1yys9wqrfn4y41ic1win8gpnimncwj-xz-5.2.8/bin:/gnu/store/a5i8avx826brw5grn3n4qv40g514505c-coreutils-9.1/bin:/gnu/store/wj7casda7rb55rvqjnpm0bm7a2zm6618-make-4.3/bin:/gnu/store/rib9g2ig1xf3kclyl076w28parmncg4k-bash-minimal-5.1.16/bin:/gnu/store/na1dpbbcxjaa3n8wkwrfpch476f90hlf-ld-wrapper-0/bin:/gnu/store/zh4x65snfis7svs6906gj1z8i7dx2j3m-binutils-2.38/bin:/gnu/store/5lqhcv91ijy82p92ac6g5xw48l0lwwz4-gcc-11.3.0/bin:/gnu/store/gsjczqir1wbz8p770zndrpw4rnppmxi3-glibc-2.35/bin:/gnu/store/gsjczqir1wbz8p770zndrpw4rnppmxi3-glibc-2.35/sbin:/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/bin'
environment variable `GUIX_PYTHONPATH' set to
`/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/site-packages'
environment variable `PYTHONTZPATH' unset
environment variable `BASH_LOADABLES_PATH' unset
environment variable `C_INCLUDE_PATH' set to
`/gnu/store/j8wlfmlmfvpbza6is9wv9xsd8psrxn00-bzip2-1.0.8/include:/gnu/store/gr0sy0m1mv36qv54idm6cn10l3mngshq-file-5.44/include:/gnu/store/hc05d76f1j3iz3v2bs5jz4fpljl1r4dj-gawk-5.2.1/include:/gnu/store/6k1yys9wqrfn4y41ic1win8gpnimncwj-xz-5.2.8/include:/gnu/store/wj7casda7rb55rvqjnpm0bm7a2zm6618-make-4.3/include:/gnu/store/zh4x65snfis7svs6906gj1z8i7dx2j3m-binutils-2.38/include:/gnu/store/5lqhcv91ijy82p92ac6g5xw48l0lwwz4-gcc-11.3.0/include:/gnu/store/gsjczqir1wbz8p770zndrpw4rnppmxi3-glibc-2.35/include:/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/include:/gnu/store/5iklcps70c0sfkxvlrhg8jhf3q4h18bj-linux-libre-headers-5.15.49/include'
environment variable `CPLUS_INCLUDE_PATH' set to
`/gnu/store/j8wlfmlmfvpbza6is9wv9xsd8psrxn00-bzip2-1.0.8/include:/gnu/store/gr0sy0m1mv36qv54idm6cn10l3mngshq-file-5.44/include:/gnu/store/hc05d76f1j3iz3v2bs5jz4fpljl1r4dj-gawk-5.2.1/include:/gnu/store/6k1yys9wqrfn4y41ic1win8gpnimncwj-xz-5.2.8/include:/gnu/store/wj7casda7rb55rvqjnpm0bm7a2zm6618-make-4.3/include:/gnu/store/zh4x65snfis7svs6906gj1z8i7dx2j3m-binutils-2.38/include:/gnu/store/5lqhcv91ijy82p92ac6g5xw48l0lwwz4-gcc-11.3.0/include/c++:/gnu/store/5lqhcv91ijy82p92ac6g5xw48l0lwwz4-gcc-11.3.0/include:/gnu/store/gsjczqir1wbz8p770zndrpw4rnppmxi3-glibc-2.35/include:/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/include:/gnu/store/5iklcps70c0sfkxvlrhg8jhf3q4h18bj-linux-libre-headers-5.15.49/include'
environment variable `LIBRARY_PATH' set to
`/gnu/store/j8wlfmlmfvpbza6is9wv9xsd8psrxn00-bzip2-1.0.8/lib:/gnu/store/gr0sy0m1mv36qv54idm6cn10l3mngshq-file-5.44/lib:/gnu/store/hc05d76f1j3iz3v2bs5jz4fpljl1r4dj-gawk-5.2.1/lib:/gnu/store/6k1yys9wqrfn4y41ic1win8gpnimncwj-xz-5.2.8/lib:/gnu/store/zh4x65snfis7svs6906gj1z8i7dx2j3m-binutils-2.38/lib:/gnu/store/gsjczqir1wbz8p770zndrpw4rnppmxi3-glibc-2.35/lib:/gnu/store/l0yryi5jsa1grnvw01c9nkz9c81cv224-glibc-2.35-static/lib:/gnu/store/visfdda934gvivwihwhlm63fdqhhcc8a-glibc-utf8-locales-2.35/lib:/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib'
environment variable `GUIX_LOCPATH' set to
`/gnu/store/visfdda934gvivwihwhlm63fdqhhcc8a-glibc-utf8-locales-2.35/lib/locale'
phase `set-paths' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `install-locale'
using 'en_US.utf8' locale for category "LC_ALL"
phase `install-locale' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `unpack'
IPy-1.00/
IPy-1.00/PKG-INFO
IPy-1.00/test/
IPy-1.00/test/test.rst
IPy-1.00/test/test_IPy.py
IPy-1.00/test/test_fuzz.py
IPy-1.00/ChangeLog
IPy-1.00/AUTHORS
IPy-1.00/example/
IPy-1.00/example/confbuilder.py
IPy-1.00/example/confbuilder
IPy-1.00/MANIFEST.in
IPy-1.00/COPYING
IPy-1.00/setup.py
IPy-1.00/IPy.py
IPy-1.00/README.rst
IPy-1.00/test_doc.py
phase `unpack' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `ensure-no-mtimes-pre-1980'
phase `ensure-no-mtimes-pre-1980' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `enable-bytecode-determinism'
phase `enable-bytecode-determinism' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `ensure-no-cythonized-files'
phase `ensure-no-cythonized-files' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `patch-usr-bin-file'
phase `patch-usr-bin-file' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `patch-source-shebangs'
patch-shebang: ./setup.py: changing `/usr/bin/env python' to
`/gnu/store/l6fpy0i9hlll9b6k8vy2i2a4cshwz3cv-python-wrapper-3.10.7/bin/python'
patch-shebang: ./test_doc.py: changing `/usr/bin/env python' to
`/gnu/store/l6fpy0i9hlll9b6k8vy2i2a4cshwz3cv-python-wrapper-3.10.7/bin/python'
phase `patch-source-shebangs' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `patch-generated-file-shebangs'
phase `patch-generated-file-shebangs' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `build'
running "python setup.py" with command "build" and parameters ()
/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/site-packages/setuptools/dist.py:530:
UserWarning: Normalizing '1.00' to '1.0'
  warnings.warn(tmpl.format(**locals()))
running build
running build_py
creating build
creating build/lib
copying IPy.py -> build/lib
warning: build_py: byte-compiling is disabled, skipping.

phase `build' succeeded after 0.3 seconds
starting phase `install'
running "python setup.py" with command "install" and parameters
("--prefix=/gnu/store/bmc33xli5kzav0x3wbz5zl8ynxsw87fh-python-ipy-1.00"
"--no-compile" "--single-version-externally-managed" "--root=/")
/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/site-packages/setuptools/dist.py:530:
UserWarning: Normalizing '1.00' to '1.0'
  warnings.warn(tmpl.format(**locals()))
running install
/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/site-packages/setuptools/command/install.py:34:
SetuptoolsDeprecationWarning: setup.py install is deprecated. Use
build and pip and other standards-based tools.
  warnings.warn(
running build
running build_py
warning: build_py: byte-compiling is disabled, skipping.

running install_lib
creating /gnu/store/bmc33xli5kzav0x3wbz5zl8ynxsw87fh-python-ipy-1.00
creating /gnu/store/bmc33xli5kzav0x3wbz5zl8ynxsw87fh-python-ipy-1.00/lib
creating /gnu/store/bmc33xli5kzav0x3wbz5zl8ynxsw87fh-python-ipy-1.00/lib/python3.10
creating /gnu/store/bmc33xli5kzav0x3wbz5zl8ynxsw87fh-python-ipy-1.00/lib/python3.10/site-packages
copying build/lib/IPy.py ->
/gnu/store/bmc33xli5kzav0x3wbz5zl8ynxsw87fh-python-ipy-1.00/lib/python3.10/site-packages
warning: install_lib: byte-compiling is disabled, skipping.

running install_egg_info
running egg_info
creating IPy.egg-info
writing IPy.egg-info/PKG-INFO
writing dependency_links to IPy.egg-info/dependency_links.txt
writing top-level names to IPy.egg-info/top_level.txt
writing manifest file 'IPy.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
reading manifest file 'IPy.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
reading manifest template 'MANIFEST.in'
adding license file 'COPYING'
adding license file 'AUTHORS'
writing manifest file 'IPy.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
Copying IPy.egg-info to
/gnu/store/bmc33xli5kzav0x3wbz5zl8ynxsw87fh-python-ipy-1.00/lib/python3.10/site-packages/IPy-1.0-py3.10.egg-info
running install_scripts
Listing '/gnu/store/bmc33xli5kzav0x3wbz5zl8ynxsw87fh-python-ipy-1.00'...
Listing '/gnu/store/bmc33xli5kzav0x3wbz5zl8ynxsw87fh-python-ipy-1.00/lib'...
Listing '/gnu/store/bmc33xli5kzav0x3wbz5zl8ynxsw87fh-python-ipy-1.00/lib/python3.10'...
Listing '/gnu/store/bmc33xli5kzav0x3wbz5zl8ynxsw87fh-python-ipy-1.00/lib/python3.10/site-packages'...
Listing '/gnu/store/bmc33xli5kzav0x3wbz5zl8ynxsw87fh-python-ipy-1.00/lib/python3.10/site-packages/IPy-1.0-py3.10.egg-info'...
Compiling '/gnu/store/bmc33xli5kzav0x3wbz5zl8ynxsw87fh-python-ipy-1.00/lib/python3.10/site-packages/IPy.py'...
phase `install' succeeded after 0.3 seconds
starting phase `add-install-to-pythonpath'
phase `add-install-to-pythonpath' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `add-install-to-path'
phase `add-install-to-path' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `wrap'
find-files: /gnu/store/bmc33xli5kzav0x3wbz5zl8ynxsw87fh-python-ipy-1.00/bin:
No such file or directory
find-files: /gnu/store/bmc33xli5kzav0x3wbz5zl8ynxsw87fh-python-ipy-1.00/sbin:
No such file or directory
phase `wrap' succeeded after 0.0 seconds
starting phase `check'
running "python setup.py" with command "test" and parameters ()
/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/site-packages/setuptools/dist.py:530:
UserWarning: Normalizing '1.00' to '1.0'
  warnings.warn(tmpl.format(**locals()))
running test
WARNING: Testing via this command is deprecated and will be removed in
a future version. Users looking for a generic test entry point
independent of test runner are encouraged to use tox.
running egg_info
writing IPy.egg-info/PKG-INFO
writing dependency_links to IPy.egg-info/dependency_links.txt
writing top-level names to IPy.egg-info/top_level.txt
reading manifest file 'IPy.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
reading manifest template 'MANIFEST.in'
adding license file 'COPYING'
adding license file 'AUTHORS'
writing manifest file 'IPy.egg-info/SOURCES.txt'
running build_ext
=== Test file: README ===
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
14, in README.rst
Failed example:
    from IPy import IP
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[0]>", line 1, in <module>
        from IPy import IP
      File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/IPy.py",
line 1025, in <module>
        class IPSet(collections.MutableSet):
    AttributeError: module 'collections' has no attribute 'MutableSet'
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
15, in README.rst
Failed example:
    ip = IP('127.0.0.0/30')
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[1]>", line 1, in <module>
        ip = IP('127.0.0.0/30')
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
16, in README.rst
Failed example:
    for x in ip:
     print(x)
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[2]>", line 1, in <module>
        for x in ip:
    NameError: name 'ip' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
23, in README.rst
Failed example:
    ip2 = IP('0x7f000000/30')
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[3]>", line 1, in <module>
        ip2 = IP('0x7f000000/30')
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
24, in README.rst
Failed example:
    ip == ip2
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[4]>", line 1, in <module>
        ip == ip2
    NameError: name 'ip' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
26, in README.rst
Failed example:
    ip.reverseNames()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[5]>", line 1, in <module>
        ip.reverseNames()
    NameError: name 'ip' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
28, in README.rst
Failed example:
    ip.reverseName()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[6]>", line 1, in <module>
        ip.reverseName()
    NameError: name 'ip' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
30, in README.rst
Failed example:
    ip.iptype()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[7]>", line 1, in <module>
        ip.iptype()
    NameError: name 'ip' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
40, in README.rst
Failed example:
    IP('10.0.0.0/8').version()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[8]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('10.0.0.0/8').version()
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
42, in README.rst
Failed example:
    IP('::1').version()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[9]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('::1').version()
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
50, in README.rst
Failed example:
    print(IP(0x7f000001))
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[10]>", line 1, in <module>
        print(IP(0x7f000001))
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
52, in README.rst
Failed example:
    print(IP('0x7f000001'))
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[11]>", line 1, in <module>
        print(IP('0x7f000001'))
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
54, in README.rst
Failed example:
    print(IP('127.0.0.1'))
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[12]>", line 1, in <module>
        print(IP('127.0.0.1'))
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
56, in README.rst
Failed example:
    print(IP('10'))
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[13]>", line 1, in <module>
        print(IP('10'))
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
64, in README.rst
Failed example:
    print(IP('1080:0:0:0:8:800:200C:417A'))
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[14]>", line 1, in <module>
        print(IP('1080:0:0:0:8:800:200C:417A'))
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
66, in README.rst
Failed example:
    print(IP('1080::8:800:200C:417A'))
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[15]>", line 1, in <module>
        print(IP('1080::8:800:200C:417A'))
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
68, in README.rst
Failed example:
    print(IP('::1'))
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[16]>", line 1, in <module>
        print(IP('::1'))
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
70, in README.rst
Failed example:
    print(IP('::13.1.68.3'))
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[17]>", line 1, in <module>
        print(IP('::13.1.68.3'))
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
78, in README.rst
Failed example:
    print(IP('127.0.0.0/8'))
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[18]>", line 1, in <module>
        print(IP('127.0.0.0/8'))
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
80, in README.rst
Failed example:
    print(IP('127.0.0.0/255.0.0.0'))
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[19]>", line 1, in <module>
        print(IP('127.0.0.0/255.0.0.0'))
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
82, in README.rst
Failed example:
    print(IP('127.0.0.0-127.255.255.255'))
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[20]>", line 1, in <module>
        print(IP('127.0.0.0-127.255.255.255'))
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
92, in README.rst
Failed example:
    print(IP('127.0.0.1/255.0.0.0', make_net=True))
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[21]>", line 1, in <module>
        print(IP('127.0.0.1/255.0.0.0', make_net=True))
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
97, in README.rst
Failed example:
    print(IP('127.0.0.1').make_net('255.0.0.0'))
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[22]>", line 1, in <module>
        print(IP('127.0.0.1').make_net('255.0.0.0'))
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
122, in README.rst
Failed example:
    IP('10.0.0.0/32').strNormal()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[23]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('10.0.0.0/32').strNormal()
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
124, in README.rst
Failed example:
    IP('10.0.0.0/24').strNormal()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[24]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('10.0.0.0/24').strNormal()
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
126, in README.rst
Failed example:
    IP('10.0.0.0/24').strNormal(0)
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[25]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('10.0.0.0/24').strNormal(0)
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
128, in README.rst
Failed example:
    IP('10.0.0.0/24').strNormal(1)
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[26]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('10.0.0.0/24').strNormal(1)
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
130, in README.rst
Failed example:
    IP('10.0.0.0/24').strNormal(2)
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[27]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('10.0.0.0/24').strNormal(2)
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
132, in README.rst
Failed example:
    IP('10.0.0.0/24').strNormal(3)
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[28]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('10.0.0.0/24').strNormal(3)
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
134, in README.rst
Failed example:
    ip = IP('10.0.0.0')
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[29]>", line 1, in <module>
        ip = IP('10.0.0.0')
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
135, in README.rst
Failed example:
    print(ip)
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[30]>", line 1, in <module>
        print(ip)
    NameError: name 'ip' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
137, in README.rst
Failed example:
    ip.NoPrefixForSingleIp = None
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[31]>", line 1, in <module>
        ip.NoPrefixForSingleIp = None
    NameError: name 'ip' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
138, in README.rst
Failed example:
    print(ip)
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[32]>", line 1, in <module>
        print(ip)
    NameError: name 'ip' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
140, in README.rst
Failed example:
    ip.WantPrefixLen = 3
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[33]>", line 1, in <module>
        ip.WantPrefixLen = 3
    NameError: name 'ip' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
141, in README.rst
Failed example:
    print(ip)
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[34]>", line 1, in <module>
        print(ip)
    NameError: name 'ip' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
152, in README.rst
Failed example:
    from IPy import IP, IPSet
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[35]>", line 1, in <module>
        from IPy import IP, IPSet
      File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/IPy.py",
line 1025, in <module>
        class IPSet(collections.MutableSet):
    AttributeError: module 'collections' has no attribute 'MutableSet'
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
153, in README.rst
Failed example:
    IP('10.0.0.0/22') - IP('10.0.2.0/24')
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[36]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('10.0.0.0/22') - IP('10.0.2.0/24')
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
155, in README.rst
Failed example:
    IPSet([IP('10.0.0.0/23'), IP('10.0.3.0/24'), IP('10.0.2.0/24')])
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[37]>", line 1, in <module>
        IPSet([IP('10.0.0.0/23'), IP('10.0.3.0/24'), IP('10.0.2.0/24')])
    NameError: name 'IPSet' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
157, in README.rst
Failed example:
    s = IPSet([IP('10.0.0.0/22')])
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[38]>", line 1, in <module>
        s = IPSet([IP('10.0.0.0/22')])
    NameError: name 'IPSet' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
158, in README.rst
Failed example:
    s.add(IP('192.168.1.0/29'))
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[39]>", line 1, in <module>
        s.add(IP('192.168.1.0/29'))
    NameError: name 's' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
159, in README.rst
Failed example:
    s
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[40]>", line 1, in <module>
        s
    NameError: name 's' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
161, in README.rst
Failed example:
    s.discard(IP('192.168.1.2'))
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[41]>", line 1, in <module>
        s.discard(IP('192.168.1.2'))
    NameError: name 's' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
162, in README.rst
Failed example:
    s
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[42]>", line 1, in <module>
        s
    NameError: name 's' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
167, in README.rst
Failed example:
    s.isdisjoint(IPSet([IP('192.168.0.0/16')]))
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[43]>", line 1, in <module>
        s.isdisjoint(IPSet([IP('192.168.0.0/16')]))
    NameError: name 's' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
169, in README.rst
Failed example:
    s.isdisjoint(IPSet([IP('172.16.0.0/12')]))
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[44]>", line 1, in <module>
        s.isdisjoint(IPSet([IP('172.16.0.0/12')]))
    NameError: name 's' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/README.rst", line
174, in README.rst
Failed example:
    s & IPSet([IP('10.0.0.0/8')])
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest README.rst[45]>", line 1, in <module>
        s & IPSet([IP('10.0.0.0/8')])
    NameError: name 's' is not defined
**********************************************************************
1 items had failures:
  46 of  46 in README.rst
***Test Failed*** 46 failures.
=== Test file: test.rst ===
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 4, in test.rst
Failed example:
    from IPy import IP
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[0]>", line 1, in <module>
        from IPy import IP
      File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/IPy.py",
line 1025, in <module>
        class IPSet(collections.MutableSet):
    AttributeError: module 'collections' has no attribute 'MutableSet'
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 5, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('::ffff:1.2.3.4').strCompressed()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[1]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('::ffff:1.2.3.4').strCompressed()
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 7, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('::ffff:192.168.10.0/120').strCompressed()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[2]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('::ffff:192.168.10.0/120').strCompressed()
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 9, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('::ffff:192.168.10.42/120', make_net=True).strCompressed()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[3]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('::ffff:192.168.10.42/120', make_net=True).strCompressed()
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 11, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('::/0', make_net=True).net()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[4]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('::/0', make_net=True).net()
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 13, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('0.0.0.0/0') + IP('0.0.0.0/0')
Expected:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      ...
    ValueError: Networks with a prefixlen longer than /1 can't be added.
Got:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[5]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('0.0.0.0/0') + IP('0.0.0.0/0')
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 22, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('0.0.0.0/0') < IP('::/0')
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[6]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('0.0.0.0/0') < IP('::/0')
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 24, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('0.0.0.0/0') > IP('::/0')
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[7]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('0.0.0.0/0') > IP('::/0')
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 26, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('0.0.0.0/0') == IP('::/0')
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[8]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('0.0.0.0/0') == IP('::/0')
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 30, in test.rst
Failed example:
    d[IP('0.0.0.0/0')] = 1
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[10]>", line 1, in <module>
        d[IP('0.0.0.0/0')] = 1
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 31, in test.rst
Failed example:
    d[IP('::/0')] = 2
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[11]>", line 1, in <module>
        d[IP('::/0')] = 2
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 32, in test.rst
Failed example:
    sorted(d.items())
Expected:
    [(IP('0.0.0.0/0'), 1), (IP('::/0'), 2)]
Got:
    []
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 35, in test.rst
Failed example:
    addresses = [IP('0.0.0.0/16'), IP('::7'), IP('::3'), IP('::0'),
                 IP('0.0.0.0'), IP('0.0.0.3'), IP('0.0.0.0/0'), IP('::/0')]
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[13]>", line 1, in <module>
        addresses = [IP('0.0.0.0/16'), IP('::7'), IP('::3'), IP('::0'),
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 38, in test.rst
Failed example:
    addresses.sort()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[14]>", line 1, in <module>
        addresses.sort()
    NameError: name 'addresses' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 39, in test.rst
Failed example:
    addresses
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[15]>", line 1, in <module>
        addresses
    NameError: name 'addresses' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 42, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('::/0').netmask()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[16]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('::/0').netmask()
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 49, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('10.8.3.0/24').iptype()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[17]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('10.8.3.0/24').iptype()
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 51, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('88.164.127.124').iptype()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[18]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('88.164.127.124').iptype()
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 53, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('223.0.0.0/8').iptype()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[19]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('223.0.0.0/8').iptype()
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 55, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('224.0.0.0/8').iptype()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[20]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('224.0.0.0/8').iptype()
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 61, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('::ffff:193.0.1.208').reverseName()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[21]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('::ffff:193.0.1.208').reverseName()
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 63, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('::ffff:193.0.1.208').reverseNames()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[22]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('::ffff:193.0.1.208').reverseNames()
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 65, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('128.0.0.0/7').reverseName()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[23]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('128.0.0.0/7').reverseName()
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
test_doc (unittest.loader._FailedTest) ... ERROR

======================================================================
ERROR: test_doc (unittest.loader._FailedTest)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
ImportError: Failed to import test module: test_doc
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/unittest/loader.py",
line 436, in _find_test_path
    module = self._get_module_from_name(name)
  File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/unittest/loader.py",
line 377, in _get_module_from_name
    __import__(name)
  File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test_doc.py",
line 18, in <module>
    import IPy
  File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/IPy.py", line
1025, in <module>
    class IPSet(collections.MutableSet):
AttributeError: module 'collections' has no attribute 'MutableSet'

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ran 1 test in 0.000s

FAILED (errors=1)
Test failed: <unittest.runner.TextTestResult run=1 errors=1 failures=0>
error: Test failed: <unittest.runner.TextTestResult run=1 errors=1 failures=0>
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 67, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('128.0.0.0/7').reverseNames()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[24]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('128.0.0.0/7').reverseNames()
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 69, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('::ffff:128.0.0.0/103').reverseName() == IP('128.0.0.0/7').reverseName()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[25]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('::ffff:128.0.0.0/103').reverseName() ==
IP('128.0.0.0/7').reverseName()
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 71, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('::ffff:128.0.0.0/103').reverseNames() ==
IP('128.0.0.0/7').reverseNames()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[26]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('::ffff:128.0.0.0/103').reverseNames() ==
IP('128.0.0.0/7').reverseNames()
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 77, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('1.2.3.4') == None
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[27]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('1.2.3.4') == None
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 79, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('1.2.3.4') == object()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[28]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('1.2.3.4') == object()
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 81, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('1.2.3.4') != None
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[29]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('1.2.3.4') != None
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 83, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('1.2.3.4') != object()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[30]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('1.2.3.4') != object()
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 90, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('fe80::f66d:04ff:fe47:2fae').get_mac()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[31]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('fe80::f66d:04ff:fe47:2fae').get_mac()
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 92, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('2001:DB8::212:7FFF:FEEB:6B40').get_mac()
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[32]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('2001:DB8::212:7FFF:FEEB:6B40').get_mac()
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 94, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('::1').get_mac() is None
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[33]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('::1').get_mac() is None
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 96, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('1.2.3.4').get_mac() is None
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[34]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('1.2.3.4').get_mac() is None
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 102, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('1.2.3.0/24')[4]
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[35]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('1.2.3.0/24')[4]
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
File "/tmp/guix-build-python-ipy-1.00.drv-0/IPy-1.00/test/test.rst",
line 104, in test.rst
Failed example:
    IP('::/0')[1]
Exception raised:
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/gnu/store/dy3xh053ahkhrp2jamggq8cpsyvp8mg0-python-3.10.7/lib/python3.10/doctest.py",
line 1350, in __run
        exec(compile(example.source, filename, "single",
      File "<doctest test.rst[36]>", line 1, in <module>
        IP('::/0')[1]
    NameError: name 'IP' is not defined
**********************************************************************
1 items had failures:
  36 of  37 in test.rst
***Test Failed*** 36 failures.
=== Test IPy module ===
error: in phase 'check': uncaught exception:
%exception #<&invoke-error program: "python" arguments: ("-c" "import
setuptools, tokenize;__file__='setup.py';f=getattr(tokenize, 'open',
open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('\\r\\n',
'\\n');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, 'exec'))" "test")
exit-status: 1 term-signal: #f stop-signal: #f>
phase `check' failed after 0.5 seconds
command "python" "-c" "import setuptools,
tokenize;__file__='setup.py';f=getattr(tokenize, 'open',
open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('\\r\\n',
'\\n');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, 'exec'))" "test" failed
with status 1