Subject: [PATCH v3 00/16] Improve out-of-the-box experience with mpd-service-type

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2023 14:28:55 -0400

This series reinstate the ENVIRONMENT-VARIABLES configuration option.  The
rest is unchanged.

Maxim Cournoyer (16):
  services: mpd: Add auto-update? field to mpd-configuration.
  services: mpd: Add an 'update' action to trigger a database update.
  services: mpd: Streamline mpd-user-sanitizer and mympd-user-sanitizer.
  services: mpd: Rename %set-user-group to set-user-group.
  services: mpd: Obsolete the 'group' field.
  services: mpd: List log-level in decreasing verbosity order in doc.
  services: mpd; Refactor start slot directory initialization.
  services: mpd: Log to syslog by default.
  services: mpd: Do not rotate logs when using syslog.
  services: mpd: Let Shepherd effect the user/group change.
  system: accounts: Export <user-account>.
  services: mpd: Warn when the MPD user is not in the "audio" group.
  services: mpd: Auto-detect mpd-output mixer type by default.
  services: mpd: Provision a default cache directory and set HOME.
  services: mpd: Update basic example.
  services: Avoid 'delete' overrides warning in audio module.

 doc/guix.texi           | 130 ++++++++-----
 gnu/services/audio.scm  | 394 +++++++++++++++++++++++-----------------
 gnu/system/accounts.scm |   3 +-
 gnu/tests/audio.scm     |   4 +-
 4 files changed, 311 insertions(+), 220 deletions(-)

base-commit: 6922069bcbe5c08da09c00e5aad44e390ebd1cc7
-- 
2.39.2