Subject: Re: bug#6303: Acknowledgement (23.2; Win32 Antialiased fonts)

From: Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 11:03:33 +0200

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 10:24, Damyan Pepper <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Is there anything I need to do to get this committed, or should I just
> wait until someone gets round to it?

Could you provide an example of an antialiased font that works better
with your patch? (Just to see the difference).

Also, your contribution is long enought that it would likely require
for you to sign papers. Have you done so?

Another thing. This bit:

           char *str = SYMBOLP (val) ? SDATA (SYMBOL_NAME (val)) : NULL;
           if (INTEGERP (val)) str = XINT (val) != 0 ? "true" : "false";
           if (str == NULL) str = "true";

would perhaps be clearer as

	    char *str;

	    if (INTEGERP (val))
	      str = XINT (val) ? "true" : "false";
	    else if (SYMBOLP (val))
	      str = SDATA (SYMBOL_NAME (val));
	    else
	      str = "true";

don't you agree?

    Juanma