Subject: bug#62994: [PATCH v2 0/1] Support styled underlines on tty Emacs frames

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 20:24:32 +0100

From: Mohsin Kaleem <[email-masked]>

Modern terminals (such as kitty) support setting the style of an
underline with the escape sequence exposed in the Smulx termcap.
This allows for (among others) wavy underlines on terminals.
These terminals also support setting the color of these underlines
using a separate escape sequence that to the best of my knowledge
is not exposed as a termcap but has been adopted by other terminal
supporting editors like neovim.

Version 2: This should've acted on all the comments on the last patch.
The only thing I'm not sure about is the formatting. I've tried my best
to get something consistent with what's already their or the style guide
reference I found online but it's probably broken in a few places.

Mohsin Kaleem (1):
  Add support for colored and styled underlines on tty frames

 etc/NEWS         |  12 +++++
 lisp/cus-face.el |   5 +-
 src/dispextern.h |  10 ++--
 src/term.c       |  54 +++++++++++++++++++--
 src/termchar.h   |   7 +++
 src/xfaces.c     | 121 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 6 files changed, 189 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)

-- 
2.40.0