Subject: bug#62994: [PATCH 0/3] Support styled underlines on tty Emacs frames

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 15:34:45 +0100

From: Mohsin Kaleem <[email-masked]>

Modern terminals (such as kitty) support setting the style of an
underline with the escape sequence exposed in the Smulx termcap.
This allows for (among others) wavy underlines on terminals.
These terminals also support setting the color of these underlines
using a separate escape sequence that to the best of my knowledge
is not exposed as a termcap but has been adopted by other terminal
supporting editors like neovim.

Mohsin Kaleem (3):
  Add face definitions for more underline styles
  Add support for styled underlines on tty frames
  Add support for colored underlines on tty frames

 etc/NEWS         | 19 ++++++++++
 lisp/cus-face.el |  5 ++-
 src/dispextern.h | 11 ++++--
 src/term.c       | 46 +++++++++++++++++++++---
 src/termchar.h   |  7 ++++
 src/xfaces.c     | 93 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 6 files changed, 167 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)

-- 
2.40.0