Subject: 29.0.90; Forking processes on macOS has become very slow in Emacs 29

From: "John Wiegley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 11:41:24 -0700

Hello,

I noticed after upgrading to 29.0.90 that Emacs felt very sluggish. I was able
to track this down to slow forking behavior, such as what happened in Emacs 26
days. As an example, I started with emacs -Q and then loaded magit and used it
to check for changes in one of my local repositories. These are the timings
for just hitting 'g':

   28.2            Refreshing magit...done (0.298s, cached 11/25 (44%))
   28.2-Macport    Refreshing magit...done (0.140s, cached 6/16 (38%))
   29.0.90         Refreshing magit...done (1.495s, cached 11/25 (44%))

As you can see, with identical configuration (-Q) and the same Git project,
refreshing takes 7 times longer with Emacs 29 than it did with Emacs 28.

I also use the cpu+mem profiler, but all it told me was that Magit was slow,
due to every one of its component refresh functions being slower.

I have no better data to offer, sorry, but just wanted to bring this up in
case others haven't noticed it yet. This is likely to be perceived as a pretty
bad performance regression on macOS.

I used almost the same Nix recipe to build emacs28 and emacs29:

emacs29 = with pkgs; (self.emacs28.override { srcRepo = true; }).overrideAttrs(attrs: rec {
  name = "emacs-${version}${versionModifier}";
  version = "29.0";
  versionModifier = ".90";
  src = ~/src/emacs;
  patches = [
    ./emacs/clean-env.patch
  ];
  propagatedBuildInputs = (attrs.propagatedBuildInputs or []) ++
    [ libgccjit
    ];
  buildInputs = attrs.buildInputs ++
    [ libpng
      libjpeg
      libungif
      libtiff
      librsvg
      jansson
      freetype
      harfbuzz.dev
      git
    ];
  preConfigure = ''
    sed -i -e 's/headerpad_extra=1000/headerpad_extra=2000/' configure.ac
    autoreconf
  '';
  # configureFlags = attrs.configureFlags ++
  #   [ "--enable-checking=yes,glyphs"
  #     "--enable-check-lisp-object-type"
  #   ];
});

John

In GNU Emacs 29.0.90 (build 1, x86_64-apple-darwin22.4.0, NS appkit-2299.50
Version 13.3.1 (Build 22E261))
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2299
System Description:  macOS 13.3.1

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90
 --disable-build-details --with-modules --with-ns --disable-ns-self-contained
 --with-native-compilation'

Configured features:
ACL GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS JPEG JSON LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY KQUEUE NS
PDUMPER PNG RSVG THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH:
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH: /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/native-lisp::
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Group

Minor modes in effect:
  corfu-popupinfo-mode: t
  gnus-topic-mode: t
  hl-line-mode: t
  gnus-undo-mode: t
  dired-hist-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  global-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  super-save-mode: t
  shackle-mode: t
  selected-global-mode: t
  selected-minor-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  auto-image-file-mode: t
  engine-mode: t
  global-edit-server-edit-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  temp-buffer-resize-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/erc-yank/erc-yank hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/erc-yank-20210220.1815/erc-yank
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/alert/alert hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/alert-20221213.1619/alert
~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-reconcile hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20230323.1050/ledger-reconcile
~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-schedule hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20230323.1050/ledger-schedule
~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-report hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20230323.1050/ledger-report
~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-flymake hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20230323.1050/ledger-flymake
~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-init hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20230323.1050/ledger-init
~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-commodities hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20230323.1050/ledger-commodities
~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-context hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20230323.1050/ledger-context
~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-check hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20230323.1050/ledger-check
~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-xact hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20230323.1050/ledger-xact
~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-regex hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20230323.1050/ledger-regex
~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-fontify hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20230323.1050/ledger-fontify
~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-post hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20230323.1050/ledger-post
~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-occur hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20230323.1050/ledger-occur
~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-navigate hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20230323.1050/ledger-navigate
~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-mode hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20230323.1050/ledger-mode
~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-texi hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20230323.1050/ledger-texi
~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-test hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20230323.1050/ledger-test
~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-complete hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20230323.1050/ledger-complete
~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-exec hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20230323.1050/ledger-exec
~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-sort hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20230323.1050/ledger-sort
~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-fonts hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20230323.1050/ledger-fonts
~/src/ledger/lisp/ledger-state hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ledger-mode-20230323.1050/ledger-state
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/regex-tool/regex-tool hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/regex-tool-20170104.1918/regex-tool
/nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/lispy-20230314.1738/elpa hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/ivy-20230326.1253/elpa
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-announce hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-announce
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-ai hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-ai
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-phalanx hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-phalanx
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-plain hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-plain
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-glaurung hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-glaurung
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-network hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-network
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-fen hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-fen
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-pos hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-pos
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-autosave hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-autosave
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-images hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-images
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-input hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-input
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-chat hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-chat
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-ucb hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-ucb
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-pgn hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-pgn
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-log hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-log
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-display hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-display
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-file hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-file
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-common hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-common
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-sound hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-sound
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-none hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-none
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-stockfish hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-stockfish
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-crafty hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-crafty
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-ics hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-ics
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-scid hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-scid
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-puzzle hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-puzzle
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-algebraic hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-algebraic
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-ply hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-ply
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-irc hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-irc
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-polyglot hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-polyglot
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-sjeng hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-sjeng
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-message hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-message
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-module hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-module
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-random hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-random
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-kibitz hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-kibitz
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-eco hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-eco
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-var hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-var
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-uci hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-uci
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-fruit hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-fruit
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-gnuchess hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-gnuchess
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-tutorial hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-tutorial
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-engine hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-engine
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-transport hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-transport
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-ics1 hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-ics1
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-database hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-database
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-link hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-link
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-epd hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-epd
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-german hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-german
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-game hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-game
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-perft hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-perft
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/chess/chess-clock hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/chess-2.0.5/chess-clock
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-comint
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-exp
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-ctags
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/oc
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ox-texinfo
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ol-irc
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ol-doi
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-refile
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-version
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-num
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ol-mhe
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-shell
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-attach
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-C
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-macs
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-entities
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-dot
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-sql
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ol-eww
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-datetree
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-macro
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-eval
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-haskell
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ox-org
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ol-rmail
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-awk
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-groovy
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ox-icalendar
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-octave
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-scheme
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-mobile
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-processing
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/oc-biblatex
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/oc-csl
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-colview
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-R
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-table
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ox-html
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-fortran
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ol
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-plantuml
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ol-docview
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-perl
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-sqlite
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/oc-basic
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-sed
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-fold-core hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-fold-core
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-ditaa
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-ruby
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/oc-bibtex hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/oc-bibtex
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-habit
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ol-gnus
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-screen
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-mouse
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-css
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-inlinetask
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-lisp
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ol-eshell
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-pcomplete
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-lint
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-id
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-capture
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-sass
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-tangle
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-calc
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-java
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-compat
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-attach-git
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ox-beamer
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-protocol
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-element
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-lob
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-tempo
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-python
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-latex
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ol-w3m
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-agenda
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-persist hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-persist
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-ocaml
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-ref
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-fold hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-fold
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-julia
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-lilypond
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-table
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-clojure
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-indent
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-plot
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ox-latex
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-src
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-duration
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-makefile
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ol-info
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-clock
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-forth
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ox-odt
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol-man hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ol-man
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ox-publish
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-archive
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-org
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-lua
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-keys
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-eshell
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-faces
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ox-man
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-list
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ox-md
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-goto
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ol-bbdb
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-loaddefs
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ol-bibtex
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ox-koma-letter
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ox-ascii
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-matlab
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ox
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-timer
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/oc-natbib
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-core
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-feed
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-gnuplot
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-js
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-footnote
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/ob-maxima
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-cycle hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-cycle
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/org-9.6.2/org-crypt
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/git-annex/git-annex hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/git-annex-20220807.1542/git-annex
/Users/johnw/.nix-profile/share/emacs/site-lisp/password-store hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/password-store-20221226.1528/password-store
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/git-undo/git-undo hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/git-undo
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/gnus-harvest/gnus-harvest hides /nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/gnus-harvest
/nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
/nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/external-completion-0.1/external-completion hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/external-completion
/nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/jsonrpc-1.0.17/jsonrpc hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/jsonrpc
/nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/transient-20230315.1520/transient hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/transient
/nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-jump hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-ensure hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-core hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-delight hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-diminish hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/use-package
/nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-bind-key hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/use-package-20230203.2004/use-package-lint hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/xref-1.6.3/xref hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/progmodes/xref
/nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/project-0.9.8/project hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/progmodes/project
/nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eglot-1.13/eglot hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/flymake-1.2.2/flymake hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/progmodes/flymake
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/oc
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-persist hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-persist
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol-man hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-fold-core hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/oc-bibtex hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-fold hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-fold
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-cycle hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-cycle
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/johnw/.emacs.d/lisp/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/org/ob-comint
/nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/supercite hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/mail/supercite
/nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist
/nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/nadvice-0.4/nadvice hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/nadvice
/nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/map-3.3.1/map hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/map
/nix/store/1y1hgaj43s4lg3ds7by43khq7aca3fs7-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/eldoc-1.13.0/eldoc hides /nix/store/53j3ljmy68qrkvywknb299zwgqiswk8i-emacs-29.0.90/share/emacs/29.0.90/lisp/emacs-lisp/eldoc

Features:
(shadow sort gnus-cite gnus-alias gnus-harvest mailalias flyspell ispell
footnote mail-extr corfu-popupinfo emacsbug cursor-sensor vertico-unobtrusive
vertico-flat qp gnus-async gnus-dup gnus-ml disp-table my-gnus-score
executable backup-each-save gnus-topic hl-line+ hl-line utf-7 nndraft nnmh
network-stream nsm gnus-agent gnus-srvr nnvirtual gnus-msg gnus-cache
gnus-demon nntp gnus-score score-mode gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime
smime gnutls dig rs-gnus-summary gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg
dom gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-win nnoo gnus-int
gnus-range message-x message sendmail yank-media puny dired-hist dired
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader gnus
nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr bm server ucs-utils
font-utils proof-site proof-autoloads consult-yasnippet yasnippet
vertico-multiform vertico-quick vertico-directory vertico-repeat
consult-vertico vertico orderless cape corfu consult-git-log-grep consult-xref
xref project consult bookmark pp compat winner whitespace-cleanup-mode
whitespace which-key wgrep unicode-fonts time-date sky-color-clock color time
super-save shackle trace selected saveplace savehist repeat recentf
tree-widget wid-edit persistent-soft list-utils pcache eieio-base
persistent-scratch per-window-point phi-search-mc multiple-cursors
mc-separate-operations rectangular-region-mode mc-mark-pop mc-edit-lines
mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode mc-mark-more thingatpt mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core comp comp-cstr warnings icons cl-extra rect phi-search
phi-search-core midnight image-file image-converter grep compile
text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring cus-load epa-file epa
derived epg rfc6068 epg-config engine-mode format-spec direnv diff-mode dash
edit-server solar cal-dst cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs bytecomp-simplify
autorevert filenotify auth-source-pass agda-input quail help-mode diminish
edmacro kmacro use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight
use-package-diminish use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core
org-noter-autoloads el-mock-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads citre-autoloads
boogie-friends-autoloads browse-at-remote-autoloads highlight-autoloads
fancy-narrow-autoloads web-mode-autoloads docker-compose-mode-autoloads
eyebrowse-autoloads popwin-autoloads elmacro-autoloads
consult-git-log-grep-autoloads highlight-defined-autoloads
auto-yasnippet-autoloads oauth2-autoloads anaphora-autoloads
markdown-preview-mode-autoloads redshank-autoloads cape-autoloads
graphviz-dot-mode-autoloads org-bookmark-heading-autoloads
phi-search-mc-autoloads marshal-autoloads centered-cursor-mode-autoloads
sort-words-autoloads paredit-autoloads emamux-autoloads feebleline-autoloads
shell-toggle-autoloads org-web-tools-autoloads wgrep-autoloads
reveal-in-osx-finder-autoloads eshell-bookmark-autoloads
persistent-scratch-autoloads rainbow-delimiters-autoloads evil-autoloads
multi-vterm-autoloads eglot-autoloads jsonrpc-autoloads
unicode-fonts-autoloads ucs-utils-autoloads font-utils-autoloads
eshell-z-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads x86-lookup-autoloads nadvice-autoloads
flycheck-package-autoloads ztree-autoloads origami-autoloads
git-link-autoloads lively-autoloads magit-lfs-autoloads erc-yank-autoloads
adoc-mode-autoloads gnus-recent-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads
riscv-mode-autoloads m-buffer-autoloads vdiff-autoloads phi-search-autoloads
consult-org-roam-autoloads org-roam-autoloads verb-autoloads
external-completion-autoloads orderless-autoloads terraform-mode-autoloads
git-timemachine-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads avy-zap-autoloads
smart-newline-autoloads sbt-mode-autoloads vundo-autoloads selected-autoloads
nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads consult-flycheck-autoloads python-mode-autoloads
persistent-soft-autoloads mediawiki-autoloads browse-kill-ring-autoloads
logito-autoloads alert-autoloads dedicated-autoloads json-reformat-autoloads
multifiles-autoloads undo-propose-autoloads operate-on-number-autoloads
consult-company-autoloads ialign-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site
edbi-autoloads iflipb-autoloads transpose-mark-autoloads
window-purpose-autoloads nginx-mode-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
change-inner-autoloads org-download-autoloads google-this-autoloads
dired-rsync-autoloads vagrant-autoloads multi-term-autoloads tuareg-autoloads
caml-autoloads font-lock-studio-autoloads prodigy-autoloads kv-autoloads
jq-mode-autoloads smartparens-autoloads ledger-mode-autoloads
org-contrib-autoloads protobuf-mode-autoloads command-log-mode-autoloads
pcache-autoloads parsebib-autoloads emojify-autoloads zoom-autoloads
know-your-http-well-autoloads org-rich-yank-autoloads imenu-list-autoloads
aria2-autoloads anki-editor-autoloads lsp-haskell-autoloads
magit-popup-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads w3m-load w3m-autoloads
async-autoloads separedit-autoloads edit-indirect-autoloads focus-autoloads
tagedit-autoloads ipcalc-autoloads ace-mc-autoloads websocket-autoloads
rainbow-mode-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads posframe-autoloads
pfuture-autoloads virtual-auto-fill-autoloads parsec-autoloads
simple-httpd-autoloads gntp-autoloads use-package-autoloads
adaptive-wrap-autoloads popup-autoloads flymake-autoloads format-all-autoloads
language-id-autoloads bind-key-autoloads mc-extras-autoloads
company-coq-autoloads company-math-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
engine-mode-autoloads fuzzy-autoloads cargo-autoloads vertico-autoloads
goto-last-change-autoloads request-autoloads regex-tool-autoloads
org-ql-autoloads ov-autoloads map-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads loop-autoloads
button-lock-autoloads peg-autoloads keypression-autoloads uuidgen-autoloads
consult-dir-autoloads project-autoloads xref-autoloads web-server-autoloads
vimish-fold-autoloads ovpn-mode-autoloads shackle-autoloads
color-moccur-autoloads sql-indent-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads rx json-snatcher-autoloads forge-autoloads yaml-autoloads
ghub-autoloads closql-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads org-mime-autoloads
deadgrep-autoloads names-autoloads advice string-inflection-autoloads
lispy-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads ace-window-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads diminish-autoloads zoutline-autoloads mc-calc-autoloads
elisp-depend-autoloads whitespace-cleanup-mode-autoloads
embark-consult-autoloads memory-usage-autoloads xml-rpc-autoloads
color-theme-autoloads list-utils-autoloads cl direnv-autoloads
apiwrap-autoloads copy-as-format-autoloads noflet-autoloads corfu-autoloads
scala-mode-autoloads z3-mode-autoloads helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads typescript-mode-autoloads
highlight-numbers-autoloads flycheck-haskell-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads olivetti-autoloads
treepy-autoloads gitpatch-autoloads log4e-autoloads multiple-cursors-autoloads
elisp-slime-nav-autoloads diffview-autoloads which-key-autoloads
embark-autoloads web-autoloads aggressive-indent-autoloads
vagrant-tramp-autoloads packed-autoloads gnus-alias-autoloads biblio-autoloads
biblio-core-autoloads fn-autoloads parent-mode-autoloads
cmake-font-lock-autoloads cmake-mode-autoloads pcre2el-autoloads
dockerfile-mode-autoloads hcl-mode-autoloads math-symbol-lists-autoloads
visual-regexp-autoloads dired-toggle-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase
git-commit-autoloads slime-autoloads macrostep-autoloads malyon-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads marginalia-autoloads ob-restclient-autoloads
restclient-autoloads key-chord-autoloads discover-my-major-autoloads
makey-autoloads chess-autoloads typo-autoloads package-lint-autoloads
ox-gfm-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads company-autoloads shift-number-autoloads
fringe-helper-autoloads epc-autoloads concurrent-autoloads deferred-autoloads
ctable-autoloads nix-mode-autoloads magit-section-autoloads paradox-autoloads
let-alist-autoloads org-super-agenda-autoloads ts-autoloads org-autoloads
ace-jump-mode-autoloads pact-mode-autoloads pass-autoloads
password-store-otp-autoloads pandoc-mode-autoloads hydra-autoloads
elisp-docstring-mode-autoloads git-annex-autoloads free-keys-autoloads
edit-server-autoloads bm-autoloads eshell-up-autoloads consult-lsp-autoloads
lsp-mode-autoloads eldoc-autoloads lv-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
spinner-autoloads f-autoloads iedit-autoloads docker-autoloads
transient-autoloads tablist-autoloads aio-autoloads super-save-autoloads
rich-minority-autoloads password-store-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
s-autoloads consult-yasnippet-autoloads consult-autoloads compat-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads eval-expr-autoloads link-hint-autoloads avy-autoloads
plantuml-mode-autoloads swift-mode-autoloads vterm-autoloads ht-autoloads info
dash-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand
url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util
mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs
password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars
cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify
ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt
fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode
register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select
scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese
eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties overlay
sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 611789 62643)
 (symbols 48 32249 51)
 (strings 32 540346 77112)
 (string-bytes 1 13054999)
 (vectors 16 59075)
 (vector-slots 8 3111224 943304)
 (floats 8 838 855)
 (intervals 56 1091 172)
 (buffers 976 22))

--
John Wiegley                  GPG fingerprint = 4710 CF98 AF9B 327B B80F
http://newartisans.com                          60E1 46C4 BD1A 7AC1 4BA2